The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Empty Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Has Anyone Tried Nur76 And If It Actually Lightens?

I read a lot of negativity about Nur76 and their photos of people holding up the product looks a bit crappy. But, then why is it so well-known and sold in some skin care stores? Has anyone ever used it and explain your experiences with it?

Last edited by Golden Girl on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

2Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Empty Re: Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:37 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Well the product junkie here, has this amongst her list of seen it, bought it, tried it. Afraid to say I found it greasy for my skin and saw no results with this one. This skin care line is very popular in terms of how often you see it on the internet, but I have yet to read about someone who says it lives up to it's claims, apart from as you say, the individuals holding up the product at what looks like some sort of promotional event. Bet the company just picked out the light looking people and bribed them with the possibilty of getting their photos used for their adverts. LOL

Anyone else tried it, then ?

3Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Empty Re: Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:25 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
lol...promotional ads indeed then. It's hard for me to understand how Nur chooses to waist all their money on promotional ads instead of perfecting their product so that it will actually work. Because it is a pricey product, no? They kind of remind me of Meladerm...everywhere you turn their ads are everywhere and they are costly, but their product is weak and has given many people either minimal results or no results..

4Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Empty Re: Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:24 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
maybe they are working on first timers who try it AND then don't repeat buy. Possibly they have gauged the price to be HIGH enough to make it worth their while, but LOW enough that it invites interest. I really can't think of anything else because as you say, they are very popular all over the internet, so they are getting enough coverage to entice.

Both companies also make BiG claims about their effectiveness, making you Believe that it has got to work !! What we have to remember is that there are a lot of people who do not have the benefit of being a part of skin forums, where products like these can be honestly reviewed and better suggestions offered.

5Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Empty Re: Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:30 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Actually I wish there was a way to prevent companies from making big claims, unless they have tested their products on a wide demographic of the populaton and had at least a 95% sucess rate. Otherwise just say your product is a brightner or only suitable for a particular skin colour.

6Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Empty Re: Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:03 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
I agree. they should legally produce laboratory in vitro and in vivo studies of their so called wonder product..some people can be quite clever with their wording. Even meladerm who has all of these ingredients I'm wondering if they use the least required amounts to label it as "ingredient dressing", but diluted and not as effective...and I remember a couple of years ago I was quite tempted to get meladerm until I read on forums that it actually sisnt work so weel as they claimed.

7Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Empty Re: Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:01 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
I wish I had the knowledge then, about it's ineffectiveness. In it's defense, it is a really good moisturiser, but that is it, I'm afraid...

8Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Empty Re: Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:53 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
I see, thanks for telling me. because they look a bit off. Reminds me of the very first lightener I ever used was the Rare Extracts Body Bleach almost 3.5 years ago. lol...that was utter crap, smelled like ash trays, and eventually the liquid burned my skin raw. It didnt even lighten my skin, not even a little. When I received the package, the bottle looked cheap looking, label was crooked, and really unprofessional. I think I had used it for about 2 months before I threw in the towel... with that experience I had then assumed that nothing could lighten and all was a hoax..lol, took me awhile to give another try. I'm still unsure how they are still in business when no one cares for their lightening products?

9Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Empty Re: Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:09 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
I am embarrassed to say it is yet another of the useless products I have tried. Yes I agree, it smelled like cigarettes, was awfully packaged and quite rightly should not be in business still. These people are definitely preying on people's desperation to lighten.

10Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Empty Re: Has Anyone Tried Nur76? Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:48 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Golden Girl wrote:I see, thanks for telling me. because they look a bit off. Reminds me of the very first lightener I ever used was the Rare Extracts Body Bleach almost 3.5 years ago. lol...that was utter crap, smelled like ash trays, and eventually the liquid burned my skin raw. It didnt even lighten my skin, not even a little. When I received the package, the bottle looked cheap looking, label was crooked, and really unprofessional. I think I had used it for about 2 months before I threw in the towel... with that experience I had then assumed that nothing could lighten and all was a hoax..lol.

Took me awhile to give lightening another try. I'm still unsure how they are still in business when no one cares for their lightening products?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com