The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1 Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:27 am

Divine Diva Skincare

Visitor
Visitor
First topic message reminder :

Hi guys. KIM is right I should a new thread if you guys do not mind I will answer the questions here.

http://www.divinedivaskincare.com

26 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:14 am

GOTHQUEEN

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
will checkout the video later

27 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:45 am

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
I love watching ur videos!

28 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:49 am

GOTHQUEEN

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Your video was very clear. I am curious to know whether you use hq products on your hands. some people thinkg that hq on the hands causes your knuckles to look even darker.

29 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Alizee love

Aristocracy
Aristocracy
First I want to say thank you for your honesty. I'm not a big fan of steroids for the simple fact that so many things can go wrong. I do like the idea of using a steroid as a jump starter and then switch to a HQ cream. The only downside I can see is you said the HQ would be in low percentages. I've found 2% does not lighten that much if at all. Will you be selling a 10% hq cream?

30 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:39 am

Divine Diva Skincare

Visitor
Visitor
@Gothqueen: Thanks! I do use hydroquinone for my knuckles. I have found that it makes my hands lighter and even.
@Alize Love: No problem! Unfortunately, we do not have a 10% hydroquinone cream.

31 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Alizee love

Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh that is too bad.As I said above, I have found 2% to not be very effective compared to a four percent or up hydroquinone cream. What is the highest strength you will offer?

32 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:54 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Divine Diva Are you based in Canada? Will you be selling internationally? I am sorry that you will not be sellling smaller quantities but I am guessing that you would need a months supply to see results anyway. I just wanted to test on a small area and so would have preferred a smaller quantity initially but hopefully once reviews come in this will help me make a better decision. I agree you vidoes are nice to watch

33 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:01 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Alizee love I think she mentioned 4% as being the highest

34 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Divine Diva Skincare

Visitor
Visitor
Hi guys!
@Alize Love: Yes quiamontana is right unfortunately 4% is the most we sell for now.
@quiamontana: We are based in Canada( calls, contact information etc.. will be done from here), but our shipping is out of Ghana. We will be to shipping internationally. Oh yes I understand, sorry for the inconvenience.

35 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:02 am

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
So apparently,the manufacturing is in Ghana???

36 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:09 am

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Hawah,i was just wondering...being that u r based in Canada...why would you be.manufacruring in Ghana?plus,shipping from ghana to the US does take time too....am just a lil curious.

37 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:30 am

Divine Diva Skincare

Visitor
Visitor
@Viola: The manufacturing is done in Ghana only because this is one of the few places that it is legal to do make hydroquinone creams. Also shipping from Ghana is much cheaper. The ingredients are still high quality, American, FDA, pharmaceutical ingredients.

38 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:46 am

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Divine Diva how will you be monitoring quality control. I am asking because some places like Latisha and Isis seem to be sending out products with differing formulations and concentrations. So people seem to be geting varying results

39 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:18 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Hawa what shelf life will your products have?

40 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Divine Diva Skincare

Visitor
Visitor
@angeleyes: Quality control will be a top priority. I have tested out all my products on my skin (each and every lotion). I also have a variety of testers using different products to ensure quality, results etc. The exact formulations and concentrations will go in each and every product.

41 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:23 pm

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
That is good to know, especially with the experience I have had

42 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:51 am

Alizee love

Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh yes I rad that 4%is your highest for now, I read that after I posted the question.

43 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:53 am

Alizee love

Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Hmmm ghana? Well I'm not sure if I'll be able to trythe products as I think shipping from there to theUS might be too much.

44 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:39 am

GOTHQUEEN

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Not long now Divine Diva, have you finalised your pricing?

45 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:17 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Divine Diva Skincare wrote:@angeleyes: Quality control will be a top priority. I have tested out all my products on my skin (each and every lotion). I also have a variety of testers using different products to ensure quality, results etc. The exact formulations and concentrations will go in each and every product.

Thanks for that. So will you be having any more before and after pictures. I know that most lighteners want annonymity but even if part of the face was disguised it is always good to see success stories.

46 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:26 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Hawa you never answered my question about the shelf life of your products.

47 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:55 pm

Divine Diva Skincare

Visitor
Visitor
@KIM: Sorry I think I may have missed this question. The shelf life is at least 5-6 months but closer to a year.
@Alizee Love: The shipping will not be unreasonable. I have done my best to ensure that the shipping method is not too unreasonable. But I will keep you posted.
@Gothqueen: We are still hammering out those details. I am very excited about the launch! I will keep you posted.
@angeleyes: Hi there, we are actually working on convincing some of our testers to provide some before and after photos because I have some great success stories. In particular we have had great success with clients with acne scars. So I am working on getting those uploaded as soon as possible on the site for anyone interested.

48 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Alizee love

Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Could you share a bit of these success stories? Not everything but general like how much they lightend,if it looked natural etc.

49 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Alizee love

Aristocracy
Aristocracy
And what is the name of your site going to be? Sorry I know you mentioned it once before but I forgot.

50 Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Divine Diva Skincare

Visitor
Visitor
@Alizee Love: One tester had found great success with the 2% hydroquinone lotion (no steroids) as well as the face mask. This client has very sensitive skin and would break out very easily. The consequence of this was very intense acne scars. After a month of using the lotion the client lightened two shades and achieved a great overall glow. The acne scars were also all but gone. She reported being very pleased with the results and the result of the lightening was very natural. I am not saying the product cures acne but for this particular client after a month of use she was able to see fantastic results. The product is available at: divinedivaskincare (dot) com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forumotion.com | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum