The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
lightening progress - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
lightening progress - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
lightening progress - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
lightening progress - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
lightening progress - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
lightening progress - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
lightening progress - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
lightening progress - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
lightening progress - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
lightening progress - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

1lightening progress - Page 7 Empty lightening progress Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Nubian

Nubian
Quiet Type
Quiet Type
First topic message reminder :

lightening progress my bumblebees........... please share?
hows your lightening coming along and what r you using please share?

151lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:42 am

jadamiranda

Visitor
Visitor
Complexion brightener with spf 20 from Omorovicza is what I'm using..the price is reasonable..it's good for those who have sensitive skin..it's mineral skin care based product..it also has moisturizer so it wont dry your skin.

http://www.omorovicza.com/us

152lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:59 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
hello jadamiranda, and welcome it's nice to have you here. so how is the Complexion brightener with spf 20 from Omorovicza working for you, are you seeing results?

153lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:19 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Hello there jadamirand,

I would like to welcome you to our little family of sorts and I look forward to reading bout your progress in whatever lightening regimen yo use. Do you have one in mind?

This sunbock you speak of, does it come in a higher spf say 50?

154lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:21 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
mobster wrote:Yes I get both the Retin A
and HQ from Genericszbiz

its actuilly more expensive to get the products from that page,
compared to Alldaychemist.

But AlldayChemist, dont ship to scandinavia :-(

ya you save alot if you order from all day chemist...but the Genericszbiz (buy pharma) is a legitmiate company...which hydroquinone did you buy from them?

and I bought the mono from them haven't touched yet but I've read good things about it.

155lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:23 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Hello there jadamirand,

I would like to welcome you to our little family of sorts and I look forward to reading bout your progress in whatever lightening regimen yo use. Do you have one in mind?

This sunbock you speak of, does it come in a higher spf say 50?

spf 30 should be fine.

156lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:28 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I use spf 45

157lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:48 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Alizee love wrote:I use spf 45

well thats good too...however I read something about the FDA attempting to regulate the spf numbering as for some reason they have evidentiary support to back up the claim that spf 30 provides just as much protection as spf 45 or spf 100...thus its all about companies making money and it makes no sense to buy any thing over 30.

what you should really look for is the words "sun block" instead of "sun screen" make sure whatever sunblock you buy provides protection against UVA and UVB! not just one!

and make sure it contains the ingredients titainum oxide and zinc!

make sure the spf is not under 30! 15 spf protects you from 95% of the suns horrible rays! where as 30% protects you from 97%

and thats the MOST PROTECTION YOU'LL GET FROM ANY SUN BLOCK KNOWN TO MAN! AND THATS AT 30! SO 50 AND 100 wont protect you any more than 30 will, nothing can...97% that all.

158lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:19 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
What sunblock you guys using then?

159lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
rainbow wrote:What sunblock you guys using then?

the Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Sunblock Spray SPF 100 - 5 oz is pretty good. it ranges from $9 to $13 depending on where you go...

I just dont like the white pasty look you get with sun block...it doesnt look good when you work in an office...

160lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I was using banna boat and I must say I really didn't tan this year, I'm use the uva/uvb protection I put in my car windows helped, especially living in California.

There is a thread around here about sunscreen

161lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Please take part in my MSc study! Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Ambreen

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
If you are an Asian Female (Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Bengali, South Asian) could you please take some time out to complete my questionnaire as a part of my MSc Health Psychology Study. It would be really aprreciated. Thank you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

162lightening progress - Page 7 Empty sunblock Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:55 am

daredevil

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I live in Nevada can you imagine how dark i must get in the summer? I had a question does anyone know if the sunblock stays on when you are swimming all day and will you get dark or will you totally stay the same color?

/

163lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:08 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
There are sunscreens that are marketed as waterproof, but I personally think that there is only so much that they can do. You need to ensure that you are applying it at least 20 - 30 minutes before getting into the water and make sure that you avoid rubbing at your skin whilst in the water. Re-apply the sunscreen at regular intervals as well. If possible also avoid the hottest periods of the day. I will give you a link to more info on sun protection

164lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:52 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
OK MY VIDEO'S ARE UP UNDER "ENTICING'S VIDEOS!"

165lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:01 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged

HEY GUYS VIDEO UPDATE!!!! WATCH WHILE YOU CAN!!! WONT BE UP LONG!!!!

166lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:56 am

Ondine

Accepted
Accepted
What an incredible improvement, Enticing! Your skin has a beautiful evenness, a glow & a pore-less refined look!I see a huge difference on the scars that you had on your legs. Another thing I noticed is that the puffiness in your face is almost 100% gone! It looks like you've found your ideal regimen. Bravo for you! Thanks for the update. I can't wait to see your results 3 or 4 months from now. Keep up the great work!

167lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:15 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
enticing I am so glad I decided to log on today. You are looking great and really light and flawless. Incredible results. You are an inspiration!!!! And Thanks for the mention !!!! Just a quick question do you use the retin A together with the fair aand flawless or do you apply one first and then wait and then apply the other a little later on?

168lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:33 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
I had another look at that video and I really need to start saving up for some of this stuff lol

169lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:51 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Enticing, Enticing, Enticing.......as always you have made my day with your vid !!! Always a joy to see you !!! You are looking lovely and light and very even. F & F definitely agrees with you. You have definitely got me thinking about the 5 X F. It is one of the few items I have not tried from F and F and that along with the se qisso is on my "wish" list. Thank you so much for sharing once again sweetie !!!

170lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:53 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Oh and yes the healing seems to be going well. You should be as good as new soon, I am sure !!!!

171lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:59 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Guys...am lost.
Where is this video?????

172lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:08 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
KIM wrote:enticing I am so glad I decided to log on today. You are looking great and really light and flawless. Incredible results. You are an inspiration!!!! And Thanks for the mention !!!! Just a quick question do you use the retin A together with the fair aand flawless or do you apply one first and then wait and then apply the other a little later on?

I use them together! I apply in the palm of my hand, mix and apply. I think I'm gonna make a video showing how I apply my regimen on day.

173lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:10 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
THANK YOU GUYSSSS!!! I CANT WAIT TO MAKE MY NEXT VIDEO!!! ITS GONNA BE GOOD!!! Smile

174lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:34 am

bkfinest006

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
enticing great vid! finally saww you haha. =]
and i've been using the 5xF for a week now.
I see minor differences, hopefully I get as great results as he did.

175lightening progress - Page 7 Empty Re: lightening progress Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:59 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing I know I have said it before but if I get a fraction of the lightening that you have I will be over the moon !!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com