The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
lightening progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
lightening progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
lightening progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
lightening progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
lightening progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
lightening progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
lightening progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
lightening progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
lightening progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
lightening progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

1lightening progress - Page 2 Empty lightening progress Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Nubian

Nubian
Quiet Type
Quiet Type
First topic message reminder :

lightening progress my bumblebees........... please share?
hows your lightening coming along and what r you using please share?

26lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:55 am

sonny1988

sonny1988
Visitor
Visitor
hey guys i have been using 4 in 1 kojic soap for 3 days now and it burs alot when i use it and after that i put mono on my face and it stings like h*** for few minutes. i hope to get some results, if not i am giving up on mono and would like to try another product. but i feel kojic soap is doing well for me but the mono is doing nothing.

27lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:30 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
sonny 1988, I think you mentioned before that you got your mono from mac labs. Was this a recommendation? I have heard so often people stating they have not received real mono and it would be good to know whether you have the genuine product, in terms of deciding whether you want to continue with what you already have. Unfortunately it is going to get harder and harder with mono no longer being produced as it was before.

28lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:48 am

sonny1988

sonny1988
Visitor
Visitor
yes i think i haven`t got the real mono. i read some where that mac lab produce real mono , but i haven`t seen any results for me in more than one month. mono didn`t even burn on my skin . i am thinkng not to use it any more snd i didn`t apply it today.
how is ur skin lightening goin on maharani! whats ur natural shade and what have u achieved so far! i could guess from ur name u must be from india as well like me.

29lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:19 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
Has anyone tried the mono from
Genericsbiz

his hydroquinone is amazing im using it.
but here is the link to his Monobenzone/Benoquin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

30lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
I'm unfamiliar with Genericsbiz, I think you mentioned it before that this is the one you use Mobster? Where do you get your retin-a?

Sonny1988 you should try contacting Mac Labs and see if you can get a refund?

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

31lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:25 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
Yes I get both the Retin A
and HQ from Genericszbiz

its actuilly more expensive to get the products from that page,
compared to Alldaychemist.

But AlldayChemist, dont ship to scandinavia :-(

32lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:26 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
I really wanna try to order his Benoquin
Im not sure its 20%.
but i might be scared if it messes me up.

33lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
I would be scared too. because if it does mess up the skin, only other options would be to completely depig, use other skinlighteners to help improve the appearance of the spots, or there are repigmenting options.

34lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:06 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
I used Mequinol for 2months, and HQ,
it really does help me alot,
I might just continue using that.

the process seem slow sometimes,
and I never used Mono.

35lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
I wonder if the mequinol can help remove the hyperpigmentation from my elbows and knees?

36lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:35 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
alone, it really isnt that effective, with Retin A
is more powerful.

37lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
I may try it one of these days...I just worry about the burning and stinging and if I'll be able to tolerate it.

38lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:45 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
its very severe in the beginning, but it gets better after some weeks.

39lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:56 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
hmmm..lol, the severeness of it I'm wondering if I can handle. I remember when I first started hq and retin-a 0.05%, and the Likas my skin felt like it was on fire the first several weeks.

I'm wondering if I can handle meq. On a scale 1-10 (10 being the worse) how would you rate meq's burning?

40lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:59 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
actuilly Mequinol itself dont burn
not at all.

But when u apply with Retin A
it burns on the same scale as HQ.

41lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:26 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
oh, ok. I see, then it should be tolerable for me then. It would be great if you could write a review of you meguinol/tretinoin experience and regimen in the Product Reviews category for us whenever you have time, as it would be very useful for everyone who would like to learn more information about it, including myself [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

42lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:27 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
Sure, I think I wait for review, after 3 months of use.
I dont think I can make any conclusions after 2 months only.

43lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
That makes since, ok.

44lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:09 am

sonny1988

sonny1988
Visitor
Visitor
hey mobster . the adress you posted is the same place i got my monobenzone benoquin 20% from. i have achieved no results yet . so do u think that it is the real mono they are selling!
mobster wrote:Has anyone tried the mono from
Genericsbiz

his hydroquinone is amazing im using it.
but here is the link to his Monobenzone/Benoquin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

45lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:15 am

sonny1988

sonny1988
Visitor
Visitor
its my fifth day using 4 in 1 kojic soap and it stil burns alot when i leave it for 5 to 10 mins. my skin has become really dry now and it has started to peel off a little as well. i have applied a lot of moisturiser from last 2 days. i hope i can achieve some lightening form this soap. if this doesn`t work i`ll be tatally lost and i am really desperate to lighten my skin upto 5 shades.

46lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:22 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
sonny1988, Hopefully it is a good indication that you probably have the real deal, if mobster has had a good experience purchasing from the same source. It may be just a question of waiting a little longer. I am guessing that you have still some product left, so you may as well continue until you finish at least.

47lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:40 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
In terms of my regime, it is mainly Fair & flawless, which is maintaining my complexion, but not much else, occasionally makari, which I don't think is doing very much at all. I have also started using L acorbic vitamin C and adapalene ( a bit like Retin A), which is really giving my skin a flawless texture. There are other things but I could go on and on. To be honest , the products that were really lightening me up are no longer available, but I am working on my next plan of action LOL.

By the way, it's my husband who is from India.

48lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:18 pm

mobster

mobster
Visitor
Visitor
Sonny1988

How long have you been using the monobenzone?,

When I used the HQ from that site, combined
with 10% Mequinol, I really achieved some great and small realistic results
within 2 Months, It really is a good combo.
Maybe u should try that.

Your skin is very light already,
So It might take longer for you too see difference.

49lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:31 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
sonny1988 wrote:its my fifth day using 4 in 1 kojic soap and it stil burns alot when i leave it for 5 to 10 mins. my skin has become really dry now and it has started to peel off a little as well. i have applied a lot of moisturiser from last 2 days. i hope i can achieve some lightening form this soap. if this doesn`t work i`ll be tatally lost and i am really desperate to lighten my skin upto 5 shades.

5-10 minutes! That is a long time, no wonder it is still buring so much. The first couple of weeks I had let the soap sit on my skin for only 1-2 minutes and I actually used a fan to help it dry much quicker. After a copuple of weeks and my skin became more accustomed to the soap and didnt really sting, I let it sit a bit longer. I think it was around my 2nd month of use I actually let it sit on my skin for 5-8 minutes. but this was with the makari which was an oily product and didn't really exfoliate much.

When I was using Likas though, I let it sit for like 10-20 seconds because it stung so much and made my eyes burn.I think I was more sensitive to the likas because I was using hq and retin-a as well.

50lightening progress - Page 2 Empty Re: lightening progress Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 am

sonny1988

sonny1988
Visitor
Visitor
yes guys, i think i should continue mono`s usage. i applied mono after using kojic soap and it burned alot that i couldn`t bear it and i had to wash my face instantly to cool it down . i got tears flowing out. so i waited for another 5 mins and reapplied mono and this time it burned little less.

mobster -- i have been using mono for like one and a half month now. i felt very little stinging when i started using it first, but it dissappeared later on.

due to peeling off from kojic soap even my moisturisers burns a little when i apply it immediately after washing my face. i hope my skin isn`t getting thinner because it will be really easy for me to get sun burns.

golden girl-- i think i should reduce the timing for kojic soap, i am scared that it will leave my skin burned.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com