The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Empty A question about Nadinola to GG Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:22 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Just wanted to ask you, as I think I saw a post on another board about there being another version of nadinola, namely a jamaican version. The reason I am asking is that I was in my hairdresser's recently and a woman came in asking about whether my hairdresser would be bringing any back from Jamaica as she was due to fly out the next day. My haridresser replied she would be bringing back a few case loads and this lady was insistent that she save some for her and her daughter to buy. Had no idea that my hairdresser was doing this as a sideline !!

The thing is I have no idea whether she uses the stuff herself, but she has beautiful flawless light skin and to be honest, I could not tell whether this is natural or she has been enhancing herself. I did start to look at her knuckles LOL !! which did look a little darker than the rest of her hands but it wasn't majorly bad, like when you know someone may definitely be lightening.

So just wanted to know whether the stuff in Jamaica is the same as what is being sold on the net. I would not dream of asking her, as I do not want to make her start looking at me, but it would be nice to know, because as I said her skin looks really lovely.

By the way GG how is your regime going?

26A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Empty Re: A question about Nadinola to GG Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:09 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Cynbenet ask :
Exactly what damage was done to your skin?

Thinning skin with bumps

27A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Empty Re: A question about Nadinola to GG Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Those area few of the tell-tale signs of a product that may contain steroids.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

28A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Empty Re: A question about Nadinola to GG Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
I believe so too, from reading the thread in the Danger alert section.

Cordellpuss can you write a thread about your experiences with them so we can make everyone aware of the side effects that can happen? I think this will be a really beneficial thread in the Product review areas too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

29A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Empty Re: A question about Nadinola to GG Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Bj

Bj
Accepted
Accepted
I think that is a really good idea too Kandiluv.

30A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Empty Re: A question about Nadinola to GG Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Bj

Bj
Accepted
Accepted
Well, it's been over 1 week since I have been using the pink grapefruit scrub and nadinola and I am able to see some lighting already. It isn't highly noticeable, but I am seeing some differences when I looking in the mirror. Some of my pimples are beginning to really shrink too, but I know that it is still really soon to speak of realy big differences.

31A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Empty Re: A question about Nadinola to GG Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:40 am

LiteNYellow

LiteNYellow
Accepted
Accepted
That's really great Bj, let us know how well it works out for you in the next few weeks. Two weeks is still fairly recent, I would give it about 5 weeks and really measure from there.

32A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Empty Re: A question about Nadinola to GG Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:43 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
BJ, it is great to hear you are seeing results. Like LiteNYellow said, please keep us posted with your progress.

33A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Empty Re: A question about Nadinola to GG Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:31 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
really nice and cheap, at the least it works on fading scars too.

34A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Empty Re: A question about Nadinola to GG Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:18 pm

liangke81818

liangke81818
Quiet Type
Quiet Type
good lesson .

35A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Empty Re: A question about Nadinola to GG Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:24 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Well, have been back to the hairdressers today and LO AND BEHOLD !! There on the shelf was the Nadinola and on it was "contains mercury". I could not believe what I was seeing. Without drawing attention to the fact that I know about lightening regimes, I had no idea how I could tell her that she was selling something sooooo dangerous.

I am wondering whether she uses this stuff herself. Was checking out her toes, as she had flip flops on and they were noticeably darker than her face, whch by the way is flawless...... I really like the girl and was thinking about writing an anonymous letter, but I have a feeling that even if her customers knew the dangers, they would still continue regardless.

Even whilst I was there, she was chatting to a friend on the phone, asking her to buy some "cream" for her when she goes to Jamaica next week. Clients came in and were checking out the creams as well. She knows what people want and is trying to cater to it, butI bet has no idea of the potential harm.

36A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Empty Re: A question about Nadinola to GG Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Oh wow! scary. My opinion..it wouldn't hurt to write an anonymous letter about the dangers of mercury lightening products and maybe throw in a few less risky skin lightening suggestions. The thing is, she still most likely continue it but at least she will be doing it with a more well-informed conscious of what's on her shelves and there are alternatives. I wouldn't be surprised if she does uses it on her face.

37A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Empty Re: A question about Nadinola to GG Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:11 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
I will be writing a letter. I will do it in as sensitive a way as possible as she is really a nice girl and I want to get across that whoever has written this means well and is not trying to stop her from doing something that she knows there is a very high demand for.

38A question about Nadinola to GG - Page 2 Empty Re: A question about Nadinola to GG Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
I think that is a good idea and you can find the best choice of words. Let use know how it all works out.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com