The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1 Which products are cheap and works well? on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:24 am

Bj

Accepted
Accepted
First topic message reminder :

Hi, can someone tell me which cheap skin products that can lighten my skin a few shades? I'm new to skin lightening and I want to lighten to about Ciara's color? whiich would be best?

26 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:55 am

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
KIM wrote:I am sure it was what GoldenGirl said she used and saw good results with after using makari. I am thinking of doing the same as makari gave me spots . Just working on fading my spots first with retin a and ambi when it arrives.

What is ambi? Have never heard of it before?

27 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:00 am

GOTHQUEEN

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I have used melalite with retin A and have seen noticeable lightening using it.

28 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 am

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
GOTHQUEEN wrote:I have used melalite with retin A and have seen noticeable lightening using it.

How long did it take for you to see some lightening? Which retin a strength are you using? Are you using it on your body too?

29 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Slimting

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I've been using BC and quite pleased with it.It has many natural ingredients and I know of no steroids in it. Can you tell me the name of the steroid in it pls?

30 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:13 am

GOTHQUEEN

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
PorcelainSkin wrote:
GOTHQUEEN wrote:I have used melalite with retin A and have seen noticeable lightening using it.

How long did it take for you to see some lightening? Which retin a strength are you using? Are you using it on your body too?

It took about 6 - 7 weeks to start seeing some initial lightening. I used it on my chest, face and neck only as this is where I had discolouration. I used the retin A at 0.05% but I do not have sensitive skin. It is always advisable to start off low and work up to greater strengths.

31 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:19 am

GOTHQUEEN

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Slimting wrote:I've been using BC and quite pleased with it.It has many natural ingredients and I know of no steroids in it. Can you tell me the name of the steroid in it pls?

clobetasol proprionate.

32 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:37 am

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
GOTHQUEEN wrote:
PorcelainSkin wrote:

It took about 6 - 7 weeks to start seeing some initial lightening. I used it on my chest, face and neck only as this is where I had discolouration. I used the retin A at 0.05% but I do not have sensitive skin. It is always advisable to start off low and work up to greater strengths.

oh okay great

33 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:43 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
PorcelainSkin wrote:
KIM wrote:I am sure it was what GoldenGirl said she used and saw good results with after using makari. I am thinking of doing the same as makari gave me spots . Just working on fading my spots first with retin a and ambi when it arrives.

It's a fade cream and is meant to remove spots and dark marks in a few weeks. It contains 2% HQ I think.

34 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:48 pm

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
KIM wrote:
PorcelainSkin wrote:

It's a fade cream and is meant to remove spots and dark marks in a few weeks. It contains 2% HQ I think.

I actually know of some ambi products but I don't think its the same ones you're talking about. Do you have a link that I can see?

35 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:59 pm

MAHARANI

Privileged
I think the one she is trying she posted on another link. Here it is.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

36 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:30 pm

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
oh this are the same products I am talking about. my sis used them for a bit but she said that the did not work on her. how is it working for you guys? who has tried it?

37 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:38 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
still waiting for mine to arrive. Post seems to be really slow lately. I decided to try it after seeing some reviews on it. I hope it works for me.

38 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:49 am

Slimting

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Im reading BC bottle now and it does not contain clobetasol proprionate.I think you have it confused.

39 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Mii2

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Bj wrote:Hi, can someone tell me which cheap skin products that can lighten my skin a few shades? I'm new to skin lightening and I want to lighten to about Ciara's color? whiich would be best?
skin peels(exfoliate dead skin cells), RA,HQ

40 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:06 pm

GOTHQUEEN

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Slimting wrote:Im reading BC bottle now and it does not contain clobetasol proprionate.I think you have it confused.

No confusion. The bottle may not state it but it has been tested and found to contain the steroid already mentioned. Item to be used with much caution. You can simply google to verify this as there is a lot of information about this product

41 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:21 am

muffin

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Hello everyone, my name is Shirley and I'm new to the forum. I have been using Caro Light with pretty good results. Has anyone experienced side effects from the use of this products?

42 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Hi Shirley welcome to the board !! Yes there have been some discussions about it. Here is a thread you may find useful. It sounds like it is not for everyone. Some seem to like it whilst others seem to get bad reactions to it. It looks like you may be one of the lucky ones.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

43 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:29 pm

grarkers

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I am new to this forum and was interested in what products do work? Which products are safe? I know it is a trial and error thing based on your own skin's chemistry, but where does one start?

44 hi on Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:56 am

shanthi

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
[hi I am shanthi new to this forum..can anyone suggest me about using meladerm for pigmentation and for skin lightening? or any other good products which are best to use especially for skin lightening?

45 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:56 am

MitchMatch

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Hello guys,
I am new in this website but I am not new in my search for the perfect skin whitening regimen for me. I have been using Makari Caviar Cream. So far, so good.

46 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:57 am

MitchMatch

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Hi Shanti,
I used Meladerm before. Makari Caviar Cream still work best for me.

47 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:53 pm

molllyy

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
i have been using meladerm for 2 months but alas!am getting darker.....

48 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:29 am

cuteybabe

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
am in nairobi kenya wea can i get makari products from please help...

49 Cheap Products on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:35 am

jennyatson

Visitor
Visitor
Acne is an inflammatory skin condition characterized by superficial skin eruptions around hair follicles.Acne is merely a signal for a much deeper imbalance inside the body.One of the most commonly used ingredients, Benzoyl Peroxide can be very effective in treating mild cases of non-inflammatory acne.

50 Re: Which products are cheap and works well? on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:28 pm

arjuau

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I found a very informative website,it contains very good articles and tips how to whiten skin fast and effectively [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to check it out.

http://www.rapidskinwhitening.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com