The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
how can I clear my pores Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
how can I clear my pores Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
how can I clear my pores Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
how can I clear my pores Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
how can I clear my pores Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
how can I clear my pores Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
how can I clear my pores Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
how can I clear my pores Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
how can I clear my pores Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
how can I clear my pores Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how can I clear my pores Empty how can I clear my pores Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:05 am

Emo chik

Emo chik
Visitor
Visitor
How can I clear my pores well?

2how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:20 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Hi Emo Chik! To clear your pores you can use products with salicylic acid , expfoliation which will get rid of dead skin cells, steaming your face as well as getting regular facials.

3how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:48 am

Emo chik

Emo chik
Visitor
Visitor
how often do I do these? thanks

4how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:06 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
(1)Use a face wash cleanser with salicylic acid twice daily (2) remove dead skin cells once weekly with a gentle scrub design for the face. (3) steam your face each times you get a facial which should be twice weekly.

5how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:30 am

Emo chik

Emo chik
Visitor
Visitor
thanks, I appreciate your help. Can rubbing alcohol be used too for cleaning pores?

6how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:42 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
I personally would not use it for this purpose. I think it would be far too aggravating and harsh to be used as part of a regular regime.

7how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:50 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
It is not a good idea to clean your face with rubbing alcohol .This will only dry out your face, making your skin produce more oil and that will cause further blackage of the pores which can lead to acne .

8how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:40 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
I completely agree. I remember when I was 15y and my best friend had mentioned how she uses alcohol on her face to clear her acne and recommended to me at the time that I should also give it a try. Naive was I, I followed suite and let me tell you it was a horrible experience. Within 2 or 3 days my face had swollen so much, was sore, and had turned red. Let's just say it didn't clear my acne and I never tried that again..lol

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

9how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:23 pm

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
lol! we all have to learn one of these days. GG are you still using the pink grapefruit scrubs? I should try steaming m face regularly, I don't know if I was doing it the most effective ways though.

10how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:17 am

skin lighten beauty

Accepted
Accepted
I would be too afraid to ever rub alcohol on my face. I would think my skin might break out!

11how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:11 pm

GoldenGoddess

Visitor
Visitor
clarisonic

12how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:25 am

western07

Visitor
Visitor
cordellpuss, you have an excellent explanation here! Thanks a lot!

13how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:04 pm

jadamiranda

Visitor
Visitor
My teacher in high school used to rub alcohol on her face as cleanser. She never had a problem with it. But I would never try it.

Weekly application of face mask and exfoliation can help clear pores.

http://www.omorovicza.com/us

14how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:25 am

Misha Smith

Visitor
Visitor
Try Oil cleansing method, it would make your skin clean and clear.

15how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:44 am

stalina

stalina
Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Hey Hi!
Every One
Thanks For Sharing This Details Really Help me Alot

Thx u once again

http://www.verticalpharmacy.net/

16how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:39 am

galliton

galliton
Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Do not use cleansers or masks that have grit or ground walnut shells like that because that will irritate your skin and cause clogged pores and make your complexion worse.

17how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:35 pm

kimclara

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I jst posted this in another thread but try the Clarisonic Classic Sonic Skin Cleansing System, its works really well with pores and makes my skin so fresh and soft! I got my at skincaremarket.net, the only place with a reasonable price!

18how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:57 am

stalina

stalina
Quiet Type
Quiet Type

1) Wash the affected area with a cleanser that contains salicylic acid. This removes surface dirt and oil, giving you direct access to the plug of dirt. Rinse the lather from your skin using warm water.

2 )Wet a clean washcloth with very warm to hot water. Wring excess water from the cloth. Apply the heated, dampened washcloth to the clogged pore and hold it there for five minutes. The heat and moisture help loosen and soften the plug of dirt in the pore.

http://www.verticalpharmacy.net/

19how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:10 pm

kimclara

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
a very good cleanser can also do the trick such as SkinCeuticals Purifying Cleanser which I prefer![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

20how can I clear my pores Empty To fill pores use natural products Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:13 am

umeshsharma723

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Before using something you must be well aware of the causes that have caused the pores in your skin.and you should use some natural skin exfoliator like skin exfoliator cream by revitoldirect

21how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:48 am

ashleejenna

Visitor
Visitor
hey. i would recommend u to first wash ur face from face wash and then use pixi cleanser. i have been using it for many years and it is awesome

22how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:00 pm

goldkey811

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Rubbing Alcohol is a big no no. Esp if its something that you use frequently. It can cause dryness and irritation, try a mild toner or exfoliator. Make sure that the face cream or lotion that you use after cleaning is a non- comedogenic (will not clog pores) one.

23how can I clear my pores Empty Re: how can I clear my pores Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:41 pm

hasan007

Accepted
Accepted
need tetracycline and apply a natural skin cream for pores.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com