The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Get up and do something- For those snack attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Get up and do something- For those snack attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Get up and do something- For those snack attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Get up and do something- For those snack attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Get up and do something- For those snack attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Get up and do something- For those snack attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Get up and do something- For those snack attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Get up and do something- For those snack attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Get up and do something- For those snack attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Get up and do something- For those snack attacks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

LiteNYellow

LiteNYellow
Accepted
Accepted
First topic message reminder :

Hope you find this useful: If your energy level takes a nosedive every afternoon, take a snack break to give yourself a boost. People often feel guilty about snacking, but healthful eating between meals can be a real bonus.

Try eating baby carrots, low-fat cheese, grapes, whole-grain cereals, low-fat crackers and other healthful snacks wherever you go. Vending machines may have healthy choices. Look for fresh fruit and juice, pretzels, low-fat yogurt or raisins.

Healthful snacking can fit into any eating plan. Make time for snacks during your day and beat afternoon fatigue.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I am not sure but he started in August of last year and by January he was down to 140, he has since kept it off and the las I knew he was down to 130ish.

The Hip Hop abs work and you do get your abs worked out without doing any siting crunches. I myself do palates and I'm in good shape.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
palates, thats like yoga right?

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Maharani- it is on video, I belive the company is beachbody and the instructor is Shaun T. I'm sure you culd have it sent to the UK but it would cost a pretty penny. What is cool is my brother was sent VHS the first time instead of DVD so the company sent out DVDs and told him to keep the VHS. Now the little stinker returned the VHs within the 30 day period but kept the DVDs, he got his money back and got the DVDs for free lol.

Palates started in the roaring 20's I belive and the man who started it was Mr. Something Palates. It isn't yoga but you work out your whole body and trust you will feel the burn. I myself bought a machine called Malibu palates and it fits nicely in my closet so no extra space needed. You could join a class that might be cheaper, machine cost between150-200 but it was worth it for me.

If you guys are daring you could sign up for a pole dancing class like I did lol. Those stripers work for those bills let me tell you lol. Funny story, my friend was pregnant and went to sing up while the size of a blimp lol, you should have seen the looks on the ladies' faces. I decided to have fun and tell them, "hey, momma here needs to pay for that baby formual somehow" lol

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love ,

Somehow you have managed to become a VALUED contributor !!! Must be a typo......LOL

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Its because the board knows not to mess with the Queen....watch out Elizabeth Alizee is coming for you sunny

Also I teach the importance of pole dancing, good career to fall back on lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com