1 RULES & REGULATIONS on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:38 am
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Please keep in mind that this is an open community and any information, names, and photos that you post may be visible to others. Names and information may not be removed once posted, please take this into consideration before posting.
Please read "Other Rules" located at the bottom of this post.
2. No Personal Attacks: Please don't flame other members. If you disagree with them then argue your point in an intelligent way, or back your opinion with facts. We don't mind debate but, if it takes the thread too far off topic or remarks become personal then we reserve the right to delete all posts.
3. Offensive Posts: Please do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory - posts will be deleted.
4. Usernames: Please do not sign up with an inappropriate username. Inappropriate usernames follow the same rules as offensive posts. Members with inappropriate usernames will be banned and asked to sign up with a more appropriate username.
5. Language: Please keep the rude/obscene language to a minimum. Try to limit cursing as much as possible. Threads/posts may be censored or deleted.
6. No advertising, promoting, offer or marketing threads: Threads/posts will be deleted and your account may also be banned.
7. No Linking to other sites: Do not link to any site where you get benefits for someone clicking and no linking to scam sites. No questions asked. Not in threads, not in signatures. Staff reserve the right to remove links in posts and signatures that we feel are detrimental to Gamer Style.
8. Pictures: If you are to post anything, with slightly adult imagery, please put [Adult] in the thread title. Do not post pornographic or nude images - if in doubt ask a staff member. Posting such images could result in you being banned with no warning.
9. Warez: No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content. This includes linking to, and asking where they can be obtained from.
10. Duplicate threads: Please search to see if there is already a thread regarding your interest. Duplicate threads may be deleted.
11. Posting new threads in the right place: Self explanatory - please ensure you post new threads in the most appropriate forum for the thread content. We may move or delete incorrectly placed threads.
12. Thread titles: Please keep thread titles simple and to the point (but, give enough detail to give the 'jist' of the thread content). Please don't over-use CAPS or exclamation marks. Moderators have the right to edit your titles.
13. No double posting: We understand sometimes you accidentally double post, but remember to go back and check it and delete it if you double post. We will merge or delete double posts, if you have something to add to your first post - use the edit function.
14. No short/meaningless/off topic posts: Please no "cool" "thx man" or "i agree" (for example). Please make posts that add to the thread in some way. We may edit or delete this kind of post.
• Images placed in the signature/avatar cannot be offensive in any way.
• Please don't advertise forums/sites. They can be posted in your signature.
CHAT BOX RULES: (chat box is located at the bottom of page)
• No spamming or linking to other sites.
• Keep obscene language to a minimum.
• Keep it clean.
• The shoutbox is viewable to all, including guests. If you want a private conversation, use private messages.
• All decisions by staff are final.
• If you disagree with any staff decisions, please contact a mod or admin, do not take it into the forums.
• If you have any problems with any members, again, please contact a mod or admin who will help, do not take it into the forums.
• Have fun!