The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Privilege At A Glance... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Privilege At A Glance... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Privilege At A Glance... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Privilege At A Glance... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Privilege At A Glance... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Privilege At A Glance... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Privilege At A Glance... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Privilege At A Glance... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Privilege At A Glance... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Privilege At A Glance... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Privilege At A Glance... Empty Privilege At A Glance... Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:22 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
A short description about the "Privileged" . This is for an Elite group who have been able to access additional and advanced information about skin lightening and other private information that is not given to the general public due to their additional posts and dedication, along with the opportunity to win skin lightening prizes.

Due to their dedication and additional posts here at the TSP that has been given, they have rightfully earned the privilege under the authorities' judgement in order to access such additional information as well as skin lightening prizes given to them of their choosing for gaining priviledge and status. Please understand that this is only a very brief description. Additional information applies and all are welcomed to reach.

Last edited by Golden Girl on Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:30 am; edited 3 times in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

2Privilege At A Glance... Empty Re: Privilege At A Glance... Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
Well, as much as I like to talk, I'm not telling anything... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] what's spoken in the group stays in the group tee hee.

3Privilege At A Glance... Empty Re: Privilege At A Glance... Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:33 am

skin lighten beauty

Accepted
Accepted
Well, how can I join too? Is it really that different than the rest of the public forum here?

4Privilege At A Glance... Empty Re: Privilege At A Glance... Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:33 pm

LiteNYellow

LiteNYellow
Accepted
Accepted
hi skin lighten beauty, it's based on continuous contributions and time.

5Privilege At A Glance... Empty Re: Privilege At A Glance... Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
congrats SLB
yay!

6Privilege At A Glance... Empty Re: Privilege At A Glance... Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:05 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Here is the link to view the rankings and points need to reach each rank:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7Privilege At A Glance... Empty Re: Privilege At A Glance... Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:52 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
SLB,

a warm welcome to the club !!

8Privilege At A Glance... Empty Re: Privilege At A Glance... Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:44 am

Bj

Bj
Accepted
Accepted
happy for ya SLB

9Privilege At A Glance... Empty Re: Privilege At A Glance... Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:36 pm

fizi

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
hi all,
i have been reading alot, and trying to figure out the best way to do things. I want to start on the right path. From your experenices, if you were to start all over again, with the knowledge that you have now. how would you start to lighten. I want to lighten to my natural colour, remove years of sun tan and scars. which products and procedures would you recommend. Should one use peeling products first and followed by lightening. There is so much information, that it gets confusing. Hope you can help. thanks in advance.

10Privilege At A Glance... Empty Re: Privilege At A Glance... Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:45 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Hi fizi, welcome to the forum. I am no expert but in my opinion I would say that there is no proven routine that suits all and you have to find what works best for you. Believe me if there is was just one way to do it there would be no need for forums like this. I would definitely say that the most important thing for anyone would be to make sure that they have the best possible sun cream protection and try and avoid the sun in the first place if possible. Or at least make sure to cover up.

I have seen many reviews that say that using lactic/glycolic acids can be really helpful to remove sun damaged skin prior to lightening products but used incorrectly can make the problem worse. If you are going to try this then I would suggest starting really low and following the instructions to the tee rather than trying to go too fast and overdoing it.

As for lightening products I have tried makari which did lighten me a lot but also broke me out horribly. I am now using ambi and a couple of times a week also retin a 0.05%which has corected the dark marks to where they are no longer visible. ambi has 2% hydroquinone which some are not always comfortable using but many have seen good lightening with it. I think it has helped me lighten a bit too. It can take a while to see results. I believe that if you are able to tolerate retin a well then the results should come quicker if you can use it nightly. I just find the peeling a bit difficult especially as I like to wear make up.

from what I have learnt here and from other research if you want to avoid hq then look for products with alpha arbutin, niacinmide, sepi white and vitamin C.I am sure others may chime in with suggestions but I hope that helps a bit

11Privilege At A Glance... Empty Re: Privilege At A Glance... Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:03 pm

fizi

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Thanks Kim Very Happy I have used Ra.25% alone for anti-aging on my face before and i noticed that i lighten much more on my cheeks and nose. I would like to even-out all over. Iam inclined to go with lactic peel treatment once a week, for 6-8 weeks, followed by H3%-4% and retin and sun block. Is there anything else i should also be doing.

12Privilege At A Glance... Empty Re: Privilege At A Glance... Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:51 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
fizi what you have suggested sounds ok.Sometimes it is better to keep things simple and not to use too many different products. Its good that you are already used to retin a so you should be fine when you decide to mix it in with the hq. Just make sure that you are using sunblock rain or shine from now on. Only thing that I might add is something for if and when your skin feels dry like a vitamin C serum. Where are you going to get your hq from?

13Privilege At A Glance... Empty Re: Privilege At A Glance... Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:49 am

fizi

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I was hoping to order on line. Any suggestions. thanks

14Privilege At A Glance... Empty Re: Privilege At A Glance... Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:18 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
You can try reliable rx or all day chemist. The shipping for both is high but if you buy a lot then this makes up for it because they do sell hydoquinone at a very cheap price. Or you can buy Nadinola which is cheap as well but 3% hq instead of 4.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com