The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
The Zerona Laser fat removal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
The Zerona Laser fat removal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
The Zerona Laser fat removal Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
The Zerona Laser fat removal Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
The Zerona Laser fat removal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
The Zerona Laser fat removal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
The Zerona Laser fat removal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
The Zerona Laser fat removal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
The Zerona Laser fat removal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
The Zerona Laser fat removal Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty The Zerona Laser fat removal Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:27 pm

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Hi all,

Anybody heard of this?? My cousin want to do it, she asked me to check it out, just a little thing about my cousin, her weight is not in proportion as she is size 12 top, and 16 bottom, the more she diet, and exercise the upper part getting smaller, she thought of liposuction but someone recommended that to her. She said it was on doctors, any ideas guys on this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:53 am

LiteNYellow

LiteNYellow
Accepted
Accepted
Wow I never heard of this. Removing fat by laser sound safer than doing lipo. Maybe even safer than bipass surgery too. I think it's good that others are looking for safer alternatives than the older surgical methods.

3The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:15 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Has your cousin been for any consultations then? I have heard about this before but could not tell you whether I think it would be a winner or not. If it is to be done by a plastic surgeon, then she could try and contact the British association of plastic surgeons for more info. I am guessing that your cousin is in the UK too.

It looks like there may not be as much downtime as there is with lipo and hopefully it should be less expensive as well. I totally get your cousins concerns. Although I am not as disproprtioned, I am slightly bigger on my hips than my top along with a small waist. Can be a pain when getting clothes.

4The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:21 am

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Thanks LNY, it does sound promising but I want to find out more.
Thanks Maharani, the funny thing my cousin lives in Birmingham UK, gave me this number for the clinic which didn’t look like UK number she said it is defiantly in UK Birmingham but it turns out it is Birmingham US lol
There are clinics in London, I told her it looks like she have to come down. I do feel for her now after having kids she is top 12 but before the kids she was waist 8 and about 12-14 bottom, so something like this will help her.

5The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
lol..Birmingham, Alabama? How much weight is it possible to lose and they do this for any parts of the body?

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

6The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:50 am

skin lighten beauty

Accepted
Accepted
Nice, it say you can lose inches of fat in a short time. Does anyone know the costs for this?

7The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:14 am

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Golden Girl wrote:lol..Birmingham, Alabama? How much weight is it possible to lose and they do this for any parts of the body?

I am still investigating but I guess they do, other parts.

8The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:15 am

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
skin lighten beauty wrote:Nice, it say you can lose inches of fat in a short time. Does anyone know the costs for this?

I will book a free consultation, and see what the costs are.

9The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:39 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged

10The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:31 am

LiteNYellow

LiteNYellow
Accepted
Accepted
sara wrote:
skin lighten beauty wrote:Nice, it say you can lose inches of fat in a short time. Does anyone know the costs for this?

I will book a free consultation, and see what the costs are.

Let us know how the consultation goes and all the details.

11The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:42 am

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Thanks Maharani
I will LNY, thanks

12The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Sat May 01, 2010 3:11 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Thanks for the video, interesting how they were able to remove that amount of fat by laser. It's really good how the medical field is advancing in technology and safety of providing safer alternatives for those who are interested in losing weight but wish to not have surgery exactly. Sara let us know how the appointment turns out, I hope very positive

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

13The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Tue May 04, 2010 11:36 am

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I am waiting for call back but thier price range is in thier faq saying between £1200-£1500

14The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Tue May 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
Do they work strictly on people who are not thin or only on people who maybe not be proportionate or wanting for example smaller arms?

15The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Tue May 04, 2010 6:57 pm

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I hate my arm, it is my worse area, will ask them about it.

16The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Wed May 05, 2010 3:53 am

skin lighten beauty

Accepted
Accepted
My arms are the worse too. Lately I try and do tricep excerises now more often, but other options I like to hear about.

17The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:28 am

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
ok tried to call this company that does it in London but no one answer, left voice mail, and no one get back to me. Read more about it, and people are saying it does not work most of time, and you do not get a refund, what you get another course of treatment which normally does not work. so nothing good about it.

18The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I hope this doesn't sound mean but it sounds like a scam and I blieve your cousin should just exervise. I know it can be nerve racking but it really is the best way to lose weight and to keep it off. There is no miracle cure out there, I wish ther was lol, but we have to eat right and exercise. I know there are some who just can't seem to drop the pounds nomatter what they do and in that case it may be the putitary(sp) gland or maybe try a different exercise routine.

Hope your cousin finds what she is looking for Smile

19The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:42 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i dont think the Zerona Laser is a scam. it's just a name of a treatment that can be done by any doctor. and apparently people have had good results

20The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:43 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged

21The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
When a company does not respond as they have to Sara I question their validity. Now it is possible it may work but as I said above the only sure fire way is exercise and changing your life to a healthier way

22The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:52 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
It does sound a little odd that they have chosen to ignore a potential customer. Sounds like the classic lightening booth company. It could be a case of trying to find another clinic that carries out the procedure if your cousin is really interested in this method. Otherwise she may have to start researching alternative treatments.

23The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Exaclty maharani, whenever a company does not respond to a possible client it makes me go hmm. There is always weight watchers and jenny craig, you don't have to buy the food just know what's a proper proportion size. I knew someone who went on the cookie diet and it does work but it tasted gross, to me anyway. I also know someone who did a liquid diet which really causes one to lose weight but once you stop the weight comes back pretty fast.

24The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:13 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
the cookie diet? i have no need for a diet but i sure do love cookies.

25The Zerona Laser fat removal Empty Re: The Zerona Laser fat removal Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
They don't taste like tol house lol but they contain all the vitamins and thing you get from food but with less calories, I think you can find them at a Wallgreens or Longs

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com