The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Empty The girl in my avatar Fri May 07, 2010 11:55 am

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don’t like to mislead people, in case you thought it was me lol

She is Syrian actress/ singer Sulaf fawakherji

I adore her, isn't she a beauty?

So who do you have in your avatar and why?

51The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Empty Re: The girl in my avatar Fri May 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Yes___ I mean no, I never reallyy got into dragon ball but I did watch yu-yu hakashu, I think that's how it's spelt, however sailor moon(the japanese version) is my fav 90's anime except for Vampire Princess Miyu and Devil Lady Very Happy

52The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Empty Re: The girl in my avatar Fri May 28, 2010 7:36 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Yes___ I mean no, I never reallyy got into dragon ball but I did watch yu-yu hakashu, I think that's how it's spelt, however sailor moon(the japanese version) is my fav 90's anime except for Vampire Princess Miyu and Devil Lady Very Happy

yu-yu hakashu was really good, couldn't watch it all the time but it was nice. dragon ball z is my faverite and i just started watching fullmetal alchemist.

Vampire Princess Miyu and Devil Lady, i'v never heard of those but i'll check out

53The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Empty Re: The girl in my avatar Fri May 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Ah full metal, I remember it but I never watched. I never watched it thou.

I love Elfin Lead, a real psychological thriller

54The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Empty Re: The girl in my avatar Fri May 28, 2010 7:56 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Ah full metal, I remember it but I never watched. I never watched it thou.

I love Elfin Lead, a real psychological thriller

i looked up Elfen Lied and my friend reads that book, he says its good and i looked through it once. i'm not sure if it was the same one but it had naked girls everywhere, can't complain though.

i have a question, do you prefer to watch your anime in Japanese with subtitles? because my friends always ask me why i bother watching it in English and i think i'm the only one, even my sister prefers Japanese....i don't know just wondering

55The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Empty Re: The girl in my avatar Fri May 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Lol the naked girls? Lol such a guy thing to say lol.

Well I first say sailor moon as a kid and liked it but after watching it in japanese, I never went back lol. Mostly because the english version was really censored and pales in comparison. Now if they do not cut out too much the english version can be good but I prefer the japanese version.

If you want chobits is hilarious and there are many sexual situations. Mostly because there are robots that look like women nd one guy finds one but the on switch is in an *coughs* personal area lol

56The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Empty Re: The girl in my avatar Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:04 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
well some of you may recognise Meagan Good who is looking flawless in this pic. A really dreamy colour tongue

57The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Empty Re: The girl in my avatar Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:25 am

pinkbaby12

pinkbaby12
Accepted
Accepted
iman, never thought she looked like that before...
and obviously i love her.

58The girl in my avatar - Page 3 Empty Re: The girl in my avatar Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:40 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
I agree that she is unrecognisable. A real transformation.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com