The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Alize Oil Control Skin Care Pack to give away! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Alize Oil Control Skin Care Pack to give away! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Alize Oil Control Skin Care Pack to give away! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Alize Oil Control Skin Care Pack to give away! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Alize Oil Control Skin Care Pack to give away! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Alize Oil Control Skin Care Pack to give away! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Alize Oil Control Skin Care Pack to give away! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Alize Oil Control Skin Care Pack to give away! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Alize Oil Control Skin Care Pack to give away! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Alize Oil Control Skin Care Pack to give away! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alalia

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Hi Everybody,

I'm new to the skin philosophy so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Amanda and I love skin care, art and jewelry. I just got a pandora bracelet, so I particularly like charms right now!

I write the skin savers blog about my skin care experiences. I currently have a Glycolic Acid product (and other acne treatment) pack from Alize to give away on my blog. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] All you have to do to enter is drop by and say hello in the comments.

I'd love to get to know you both here and on my blog and share skin care info and faves.To get the ball rolling; what are you currently using as a cleanser? Also, what type of jewelry do you love?
Looking forward to hearing from you!
xox <3
~a

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Warm welcome Alalia/Amanda, glad to have you here and would love to hear your skin care experiences. Currently, I'm using Neutrogena Pink Grapefuit scrub as my cleanser and been using it for the past few months now with success. My style is rather eclectic when it comes to jewelry, I find south asian and native american jewelry very beautiful and they carry a natural earty look. Jewelry that is aqua/turquiose in color, as they are my favorite colors. Ethiopian jewelry, especially the Ethiopian gold...very beautiful and it's part of my ancestry.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Welcome and I myself love a good art deco bracelet lol.

Native american is good but I'm more into the European style of jewelry, its my ancestry lol. I was never that into the nig hoop earings for fear of them getting caught on something.

hasan007

Accepted
Accepted
I like only skin care for create beauty my face.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com