The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Makeup for blue eyes? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Makeup for blue eyes? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Makeup for blue eyes? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Makeup for blue eyes? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Makeup for blue eyes? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Makeup for blue eyes? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Makeup for blue eyes? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Makeup for blue eyes? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Makeup for blue eyes? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Makeup for blue eyes? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Makeup for blue eyes? Empty Makeup for blue eyes? Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:30 pm

wellty08

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I have blue eyes and glasses. I would usually wear jet black pencil eye-liner with black liquid eye-liner on top of the pencil one on the lower rim of my eye and the lid. I would also wear LOTS of mascara. But recently i have had an eye infection and i had to not wear make-up for 3 days. Friends and family said i look better without because it shows my blue eyes more. But i don't feel comfortable without make-up so I would like some makeup to make my blue eyes pop behind my glasses - thanks Smile

2Makeup for blue eyes? Empty Re: Makeup for blue eyes? Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:47 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I think masacara really enhances the eyes but maybe you could try a slighly lighter tone and try a soft brown instead. You can also use a brown liner or powder and apply it just on the top lashline and a little on the bottom lash but not right into the inner corner just on the outside edge. A touch of wide liner in the inner corner can also make the eyes brighter.

3Makeup for blue eyes? Empty Re: Makeup for blue eyes? Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:09 am

beautylala101

beautylala101
Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I have blue eyes and like you have a habit of using black mascara and black liner, my eyes do look bluer when I wear no make up - but I don't feel comfortable like this, why is that.

i have tried gold eyeshadow before, but not something to wear in the day.

http://www.digitalbeauty.com.au

4Makeup for blue eyes? Empty Re: Makeup for blue eyes? Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:33 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I couldn't leave my house without make up. I would feel drab and there would be no eye contact with anyone. I haven't done it for years and doubt I will any time soon.

5Makeup for blue eyes? Empty Re: Makeup for blue eyes? Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:23 am

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
There are many people for who make up is an essential part of their daily routine. Much like brushing your teeth as an example, they don't feel quite right going out unless they have done it. I have watched a programme where make up "addicts" were asked to go a day without it. It was clearly traumatic for some and they felt that it just spoilt their day being in this "naked" state. Some of the women did tone down their routine after the show but the majority were glad to continue as they were.

6Makeup for blue eyes? Empty Re: Makeup for blue eyes? Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:37 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I would be one of the women who would be traumatised by the experience lol It is just second nature doing my face in the morning and I feel complete when I am finished. I wish it didn't take so long sometimes though!!

7Makeup for blue eyes? Empty Re: Makeup for blue eyes? Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:31 am

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
My believe is that if something makes you happy then there is no reason why you shouldn't continue doing it. There are some people who think that there should be no need to go to the gym, for example, with a full face on. But if that is what makes you feel secure in yourself then no one should stand in judgement. Each to their own.

8Makeup for blue eyes? Empty Re: Makeup for blue eyes? Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:42 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I appreciate you saying that cos sometimes I feel am I go over the top with all the make up. I do envy my colleagues who can get away with the bare faced look. I just know I couldn't.

9Makeup for blue eyes? Empty Re: Makeup for blue eyes? Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:27 am

pansy

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I have black eyes. I use black eye liner and black mascara.

10Makeup for blue eyes? Empty Re: Makeup for blue eyes? Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:56 pm

western07

Visitor
Visitor
I believe that in make-up, there has to be moderation to it. Then use the right make up and cosmetic products that will fit to your skin type and complexion as well.

11Makeup for blue eyes? Empty makeup tip for eyes Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:16 pm

sunita1211

Visitor
Visitor

makeup tip for eyes

1. Prep your eyes with concealer Concealer can be used to cover up under-eye circles or just the bluish discoloration just under your inner eye. To cover dark undereye

circles, apply three dots of concealer under each eye. 2. Start at the inner corner where skin tends to be darkest, then under the pupil and the third on the outer

edge. Pat, never rub with your ring finger (this finger tends to have the softest pad) until it disappears.

3. Apply eye base to your lid Eye base is the secret to keeping your shadow in place for hours. Without properly priming your lid first, your eyeshadow will likely end

up a greasy line in your crease.

4. Follow with eyeliner Dark eyeshadows work great as eyeliners. Wet a slanted brush, then dip in a dark eyeshadow. Line eyes as close to the upper lashes as possible

from the inner corner to the outer corner. Follow with liner on bottom eyes, but only line from the middle of the eye out.

5. Smudge the bottom line with a Q-tip or your finger. You don't want a prominent line. For a smokey eye, use a brush to pat in a dark eyeshadow along the upper lid

and below the lid. You don't want a stark line, instead you want to blend it so it's "smudge-y."

6. Apply eyeshadow. It's great to use a three-toned shadow and build from lids to brow (see How to apply eyeshadow). Allowing them to blend into each other like a

rainbow is gorgeous, according to celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal. Start with a light color that almost matches your lid. Sweep the color across the lid and up to

your browbone. Follow with a medium color across your lid only. Build on this with a darker color in the crease. Blend the colors well.

7. Brighten your eyes with a highlighter This step involves only the inside part of the eye. Putting a bit of your lightest eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eye

will brighten it significantly (this is the makeup artist's secret and I use this trick all the time). I usually dab a finger into my lightest eyeshadow and then I

press it into the inner corner of my eye where the upper lid meets the bottom lid. This totally makes eyes "pop."

8. Highlight your brow Take the same light eyeshadow and dab it on your browbone, concentrating on your mid-brow outward. Blend with your finger. I like to use Yves

Saint Laurent's Touche Eclat just below my brow and just above it, but a super light shadow will do you.

9. Curl lashes An eyelash curler will make even long lashes look more gorgeous. For added effect, you can heat the curler under a blowdryer for a couple seconds. Test

curler before applying to lashes because you could burn yourself.

10. Apply mascara Place the wand of your mascara brush at the bottom of lashes and wiggle back and forth. Follow with another few sweeps of the wand. Apply to bottom

lashes as well. See How to apply mascara for step-by-step instruction and
extra tips.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com