The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Claro light nightmare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Claro light nightmare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Claro light nightmare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Claro light nightmare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Claro light nightmare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Claro light nightmare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Claro light nightmare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Claro light nightmare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Claro light nightmare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Claro light nightmare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1Claro light nightmare - Page 3 Empty Claro light nightmare Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:25 am

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
First topic message reminder :

I broke down and decided to get Caro light before I deciding to try other methods.When I received the products (5 in all) one tube was oxidized, and another tube was missing some cream though it didn't seem like it had been used. In spite of the dodgy packaging I thought I'll give it a shot and see what happens...wrong move.

I mixed the cream, lotion and tube of intensive oil cream together into a separate container like the other gals. And why not? I hadn't used anything on my body other than a 40% peel in over 2 weeks, or even scrubbing.

After my 3rd day of 2x's a day applications (body only, never on the face)my legs felt like I had goose bumps...that soon elevated to full on hives all over my body, but worst on my legs.Ironically I have seen some decent lightening upon discovering the hives.I also got a cold sore-which I've gotten all my life but- but the timing was impeccable. My skin is certainly not sensitive.Steroids cause inflammation AND suppress the immune system which is what I think is the case here. I'm no chemist but...

I'm somewhat paranoid due to my profession but am aware of risks, so always watch for early signs and symptoms. I have treated patients on dialysis and that's no picnic.
For those of you successfully lightening using Caro light, I would watch for these side effects for they are a big warning sign.

51Claro light nightmare - Page 3 Empty Re: Claro light nightmare Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:15 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Lilikoi i just made an update on the "I can't believe I bought the 10%"

52Claro light nightmare - Page 3 Empty Re: Claro light nightmare Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Sexieshe

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Hi because of my stupidity i tried this caro light lotion and its nearly burn my legs!! I been trying to get a white and smooth skin for my wedding which is 2 weeks from now, but unfortunately im burned. Its so quick, after applying this crap like with 2mins I feels like im doomed i saw red patches like hives after reading this forum i washed my body right away. I dont have any sensitivity at all but this thing is Rubbish, never try this!! I swear to god u'll regret it.

53Claro light nightmare - Page 3 Empty Re: Claro light nightmare Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:28 am

Loolo

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Where can one buy the Claro light products?

54Claro light nightmare - Page 3 Empty Re: Claro light nightmare Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:17 pm

MakeMeFlawless

Visitor
Visitor
does this have steroids?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com