The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

1Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Empty Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:27 am

Divine Diva Skincare

Divine Diva Skincare
Visitor
Visitor
First topic message reminder :

Hi guys. KIM is right I should a new thread if you guys do not mind I will answer the questions here.

http://www.divinedivaskincare.com

76Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:42 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
On no I am sorry that you have already heard it Divine Diva but I have to agree that the prices are too high for my pocket too. Granted that you say that results can be achieved within weeks but it still seems high. Is there no way to reduce them even for a short period so customers can try and then give their feedback. I was really looking forward to trying this out but now will have to think again. I am sure you will still be a great success though

77Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:46 am

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Oh and please please keep making the videos. Loved watching !!!

78Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:27 am

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I will jump on the band wagon and say that it does seem highly priced. For instance the peel that has sold out is priced way over what most peels cost. Also the glycolic product is priced as high as something like glytone but is half the quantity. These branded products have proven records and so can be justified in their asking price to a degree. I know you have shown your own and your sisters results but most people would have to be more or less guaranteed before parting with that type of money. The shipping alone will put most people off and requires more investigation. I know you will take everyone's comments on board and look forward to your thoughts

79Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:25 am

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
Hawah,

do you accept Visa pre-paid Visa or Mastercard?

80Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:07 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
What are you hoping to get Lilikoi? You must make sure to come back and let us know if you go ahead on how you find it.

81Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:34 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Divine Diva Skincare wrote:@Alizee Love: Unfortuneatly at this time we are not offering kits but discounts are offered.

@KIM:Thank you so much for the kind word.I am am anxiously awaiting feedback. I am very excited because I know it will help a lot of people. In the future we will provide more before and after photos (of those who provide consent). This should have actually been explained properly because their seems to be confusion. The customer had been using a different formulation of hydrogold for two and a half years. The most recent formulation (the one sold in the store) combined with the body peel gave significant results.

Thanks for explaining that. You may want to see if you can amend the details because there is already a debate as to why she was using it for 2 and half years but the product listing is suggesting that the hydrogold be used only for a short period.

82Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
Yogi:

I'm considering the Hydragold, but I don't want to do Western Union. I figure I'l try it once then see. If I go forward I'll be sure to take pictures & keep you updated. I think it would last about a month since it's an 8 oz bottle. Like a Star @ heaven

83Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Keep us updated if you pruchase it lilikoi.

I just wish the prices were lower,especially the steroid creams.

84Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:29 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Western Union????Nah not a good idea. Can't relate to the prices so will wait for lots of good feedback Wink

85Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Divine Diva Skincare

Divine Diva Skincare
Visitor
Visitor
Hi guys! I respect your opinions and am glad we are able to have an intelligent, respectful discussion. I do value your opinions. You guys are great!

I will need to correct that because I have seen people totally taking the two year thing out of context. I really have no clue why people would be assuming the product would take two and a half to get results simply because of what I stated. I don't think the wording is strange. The woman has maintained her results for two and half years. Furthermore two and half years ago Hydrogold did not contain steroids the recent formulation was formulated earlier this year. I stand by my claim that it took four weeks because me and all my testers have seen dramatic results in four weeks. Whether people want to break down every claim I make and accuse me of lying is really on them. I know I have been honest and that is all that matters.

Furthermore we plan on putting new before and after photos of use hydrogold and divine even skin for two weeks and then updating with the final four week results. So people can make their own judgments on the quality of the product. So please look out for these pictures.

86Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:01 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Maybe it is how it was worded,the way something is written can completly change what was intended.

87Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Divine Diva Skincare

Divine Diva Skincare
Visitor
Visitor
@Alizee Love: I agree the wording might be confusing. I am glad you asked instead of assuming and speculating.

88Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:31 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Divine Diva Skincare wrote:Hi guys! I respect your opinions and am glad we are able to have an intelligent, respectful discussion. I do value your opinions. You guys are great!

I will need to correct that because I have seen people totally taking the two year thing out of context. I really have no clue why people would be assuming the product would take two and a half to get results simply because of what I stated. I don't think the wording is strange. The woman has maintained her results for two and half years. Furthermore two and half years ago Hydrogold did not contain steroids the recent formulation was formulated earlier this year. I stand by my claim that it took four weeks because me and all my testers have seen dramatic results in four weeks. Whether people want to break down every claim I make and accuse me of lying is really on them. I know I have been honest and that is all that matters.

Furthermore we plan on putting new before and after photos of use hydrogold and divine even skin for two weeks and then updating with the final four week results. So people can make their own judgments on the quality of the product. So please look out for these pictures.

Before & afters would definitely help people make a better decision. Perhaps even a few closer up shots as well would be a good idea. To break it down a bit more in terms of the pricing, a good example would be to mention a company like Fair & Flawless. I am no advocate of this company but my understanding is that when they first launched they made their prices very reasonable. They then expanded their products to a higher priced range but they did the ground work by getting the customers in and liking their products before adding the more expensive products. To be honest it would be very difficult to alter your prices now without some people wondering why the product had been priced at that level in the first place. Your only hope is for the testimonials and pics (very important) in view of what you are expecting people to pay otherwise it may be a very localised market in Ghana that you will be selling to as they will more likely have local word of mouth and therefore have more confidence in what you have to sell.

89Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:00 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Looks like D D is busy inundated with lots of orders so has no time to update lol

90Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Divine Diva Question and Answer Thread Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:03 pm

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
You know it is so hard to make decisions to try something new. Maybe someone will come back with some feedback but I think you may be right that she does not have the time to makke further updates, since the launch of her line

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com