The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Mega Toner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Mega Toner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Mega Toner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Mega Toner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Mega Toner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Mega Toner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Mega Toner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Mega Toner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Mega Toner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Mega Toner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Mega Toner Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Ava

Accepted
Accepted
First topic message reminder :

megatoner is the newest rave on the other skin care forum SCT. someone tested it for mercury and the results came out negative..but who knows if it was really tested and this is the truth. im cautious when trying out products cause ive used stuff that ppl swore worked so well and was safe, and it turned out not to be.

just curious if anyone has any experience with megatoner or if they will be trying it

26Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
I called myself too and there was so much traffic noise in the background, language miscommunication & overall bad signal connection that I had a hard time understanding her.

With the time difference (I stayed up crazzzy late to call over there from America) I became frustrated & sleepy so decided to try another time but didn't get a chance to iron out that oh-so-important Western Union detail step-by-step. She also said something about there being 2 payment options, one being a deposit directly into their account but I conveyed that I was only interested in Western Union one. So maybe one of you can try calling and give us some clarification on payment via Western Union. Let us know if any of you get through. Thanks Like a Star @ heaven

27Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I suppose just call Dr. Olivia or which ever and tell her you're interested in the mega toner. Maybe even exchange emails wth her. The person on another board just said she called and spoke with her. She said she used western union and tht things went fairly well,she was able to track her package.

28Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Ava

Accepted
Accepted
Ive done western union many many times before to buy things from china and never had a problem. Once, I used western union and the person who I sent the money to never gave me my package and western union refunded me with a check:) but that was only ONE time out of the four years ive been using western union

we need to get her western union #, the country and city its going to be sent to. her first and last name (or whatever name she uses for western union)

29Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Ava

Accepted
Accepted
and she needs an email address so customers can let her know that we are placing an order. i dont want to just send funds over there without consulting with her first

i may try calling today and see what happens

30Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I've only used western union to sned money to people I know like when on vacation and never had a problem. It seems like a very legitamite business and as you said your money can be refunded if things go wrong.

I would say calling her and exchanging emails is best so you can get all the details and make sure se knows what product you would like and size.

31Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Ava

Accepted
Accepted
Alizee love wrote:I've only used western union to sned money to people I know like when on vacation and never had a problem. It seems like a very legitamite business and as you said your money can be refunded if things go wrong.

I would say calling her and exchanging emails is best so you can get all the details and make sure se knows what product you would like and size.

agreed. western union is reliable:)

i just tried to call but found out that i cant make international phone calls. i found her email address on the site my ditzy self is just now finding it Laughing

i want to try this cream so bad i keep reading the rave reviews about it on the other board. hydroquinone isnt getting it anymore

32Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
Ava,

please post a play-by-play account of her info if you proceed if you don't mind. Like a Star @ heaven

33Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I agree do keep us updated.

What is her email contact? I tried looking but couldn't find it on the site and you might want to purchase a phone card for the calls or just stick to emailing. This way you'll be able to tell her what product it is,maybe post a link with your email and then get an answer.

34Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Ava

Accepted
Accepted
sure:)

this is the email address on the website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but when I sent an email I got an automatic response stating what they sell on their website. and when i replied to it, i never got a response.

35Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Lilikoi

Accepted
Accepted
Exactly,

just that auto response email that kicks back to you. I hated that Exclamation

36Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Ugh I tried it and no luck.

Perhaps there is another one from the doctor herself? I guess calling is the best way. Well imma save up money first and I don't plan to switch to a natural product for three months or so.

37Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:15 am

Ava

Accepted
Accepted
okay when i get a chance i will be buying a calling card so I can call nigeria. probably by next week cause i have a lot to do. i'm dying to try this stuff. it probably will work so good to lighten my hands:)

38Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:07 am

SonyaC

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Hey Ava, Any news on the mega toner@ Were you able to order it? Oh man,I'm now seriously considering ways I can get my hands on this confused. Please let me know how it goes...

39Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Ciao

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
As great as it sounds, I don't know if I'd personally feel comfortable putting MT on my skin without having a more comprehensive list of ingredients available. That's just me, though.

40Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:10 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
From my reading it seems you should be well exfoliated first and maybe even use something else first then MT for the added bonus and to get lighter/keep your results.

41Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Ava

Accepted
Accepted
i bought megatoner. it is on its way so I will let you know how it works

42Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:21 am

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
How much was it Ava? Keep us posted!
God luck too...

43Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Ava

Accepted
Accepted
I finally received it! Well, I used it last night so I wont be seeing results right away. I bought the Premium. Honestly it smells like G&G lotion, and it has a perfumey smell but I wouldn't be surprised if it had steroids in it. I will be using my RA faithfully, and closely monitoring my skin

44Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Ava

Accepted
Accepted
It's very creamy and looks and feels like a lotion. I'll keep you all updated

45Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Gurl, how much did you buy it plus shipping. Keep us updated!

46Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Toffee

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Mega Toner doesn't have steroids in it and no mercury. I've used MT for 4 months and Premium MT for the past 2 months with greate success, no side effects but its mandatory to be very well exfoliated before using it.

47Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:18 am

fizi

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
There has been mixed discusions about MT, some think there is steroids in it and others don't. It is good, you have not had any side effects, but others have.

48Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Ava

Accepted
Accepted
Okay, it's been a few days since using it. The lightening is very gradual, my undertones are yellow, and the texture of my skin is improving. I haven't seen any significant lightening yet, which is good because I don't want to be dark brown one day and then BAM I'm really light the next few days.

so far no bad reactions..my skin is getting more even and smoother. and my undertones are looking yellow

49Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Viola

Accepted
Accepted
Hey gurl...any news about Mega Toner? How is it working for you?

50Mega Toner - Page 2 Empty Re: Mega Toner Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:34 am

jennyatson

Visitor
Visitor
This exquisitely brewed body cream is the best body milk brewed with live plant enzymes from blossoming flowers. It lightens the skin like no other cream and yet, it is extremely gentle, no harshness, no burns, no dark patches. It has the ability to turn the oldest of weak and tired looking skin into that of a teenager bustling with life.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com