The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Lighter for Different Skin Tones Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Lighter for Different Skin Tones Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Lighter for Different Skin Tones Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Lighter for Different Skin Tones Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Lighter for Different Skin Tones Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Lighter for Different Skin Tones Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Lighter for Different Skin Tones Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Lighter for Different Skin Tones Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Lighter for Different Skin Tones Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Lighter for Different Skin Tones Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lighter for Different Skin Tones Empty Lighter for Different Skin Tones Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:03 pm

ArianaLari

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I'll make this simple.

My legs & ears are the color of Beyonce, My arms are the color of...Wendy Williams, & then my face is like Nia Long's complexion.

I've tried exposing my legs to the sun, but they just turn red & peel. My arms get darker, but lighten back up quickly all while my face continues to get darker for unknown reasons.

This bothers me so much. The only solution that I have is to find something to lighten my face & arms at least a little bit. Are there any products or regimes that anyone can recommend?

2Lighter for Different Skin Tones Empty Re: Lighter for Different Skin Tones Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:22 pm

miztajmari

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I'm having the same issue. so far all ive done is try and lighten my face back up with glycolic acid (not recommending it, works slow) i also add a darker colored make up to my chest , arms and legs.<

3Lighter for Different Skin Tones Empty Re: Lighter for Different Skin Tones Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:28 pm

hasan007

Accepted
Accepted
If you try than i will told you please apply a natural products,i know thanaka is a natural wood and its wood made many products sold in world market that is more effective for skin care.

4Lighter for Different Skin Tones Empty Re: Lighter for Different Skin Tones Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:57 am

SaraBiston

Visitor
Visitor
There are some of the natural home remedies that will help you out.

• Combine lemon juice and honey in equal quantity and apply on the skin to get fair skin.
• Apply cucumber juice with lemon juice to lighten your skin. 
• Apply coconut water to get fair and flawless skin at home.
• Mix oatmeal, curd with tomato to make a face pack for getting fair skin at home.
• Mix papaya, honey, milk and milk power, and apply this home remedy on your skin to get fairer face instantly. 

http://www.thebeautyinsiders.com/

5Lighter for Different Skin Tones Empty Re: Lighter for Different Skin Tones Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:48 pm

MakeMeFlawless

Visitor
Visitor
try and use kojie sans first

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com