The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

How Did You Find The Following Information?

46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 5 I_vote_lcap97%46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 97% [ 57 ]
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 5 I_vote_lcap3%46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 59

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged

46 BEST SKIN LIGHTENERS

Here is a comprehensive list of skin lightening products that I have compiled that has been known lighten or assist with ligtening such as exfoliants. Many may work for some people (as well as being free of steroids and mercury) in order to help us all on our never-ending search for effective and safe skin lighteners. I am not saying that all of the products listed below will work great for everyone. Because I doubt that this is possible, since everyone's skin is different and unique. Keep in mind that some people may find a product(s) that is not as effective as compared to another user using the same product and that theres always the chance of a product being ineffective,causing bad reactions, or perhaps quite effective...in other words, so it is all trial and error.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please also keep in mind that these products are not in any specific order. I tried to have the full titles of the products spelled out correctly in order to have an easier search and that some of the products possibly may work best in conjunction with another product or possibly not. They all range from inexpensive to expensive in price range. As with all lighteners it's best used along with an effective exfoliant and sunblock high in spf that has UVA/UVB protection, as well as limiting your sun exposure. I will try and add on a consistent basis other additional skin lightening products that has probability of being effective for us all.

1. Nadinola Extra Strength (3% Hq)
2. Melalite Forte Hydroquinone 4% Hq & Tretinoin 0.025-0.1%
3. Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Cream (Update: tested to contain 8% hydroquinone)
4. Neo Strata Hydroquinone (2-4%)
5. Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
6. Fair & Flawless Suntan Removal Cream
7. South Beach Skin Solutions

8. Makari Night Treatment Cream
9. Caroteine Noursishing & Fairness Cream
10. Fair & White Exclusive Clarifiance Fade Cream

11. Leucodinine-M Cream: Mequinol 10% (recommended for dilution up to 5% strength at most, use with tretinoin)
12. Makari Skin Repairing & Clarifying Serum
13. Fair & Flawless 5xF Intense Body Lightening Gel
14. Likas Papaya Soap
15. Fair & Flawless Crème De Laser
16. Othine Skin Bleach (Hq)
17. Makari Body Lightening Lotion
18. Fair & White Exfoliating and Lightening AHA-2 Soap
19. Makari Caviar Enriched Soap
20. Skinlite Hydroquinone 2% & Tretinoin

21. Sw+ss Glutathione Soap
22. African Formula Beauty Creme
23. Fair & White Exclusive Serum (Hq)
24. Makari Sulfur Soap
25. Thienna's Fairskin Intense Brightening Healing Night Creme
(25% Sulfur)
26. Fair & White Exclusive Whitening Soap
27. Makari Caviar Face Lightening Cream
28. Fair & White Exclusive Vitamin C Serum (Hq)
29. Fair & Flawless Soya Lait Body Lightening Bar
30. Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic Soap

31. Dermabright by Rosa Skin Care
32. Fair & White Exclusive Vitamin C Soap
33. Makari Day Treatment Cream
34. Fair & White Vitamin C Cream Gel

35. Brightening Serum for Neck and Décolletage
36. Makari Clarifying Exfoliating Antiseptic Soap
37. Solage 2% Mequinol/Tretinoin
38. Tonique Coconut Mango Triple Whitening Exfoliating Bar
39. Shiseido White Lucent Concentrated Brightening Serum N.
40. Thienna's Fairskin Potent Brightening Moisturizing Face & Body Lotion (25% Sulfur)

41. Makari Body Beautifying Milk
42. Shiseido Concentrated Brightening Serum N
43. Shiseido Intensive Spot Targeting Serum

44. Vichy Bi-White Reveal Double Corrective Whitening
45. AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion
46. AmLactin Moisturizing Body Cream

Hmmm...interested in knowing more additional skin lighteners and exfoliationrs that are cost-efficiant and are among the greatest additions to our list? These are exclusinve only to the privileged members. But, please feel free to to post your favorite products (they must be a steroid and mercury free products please).

GG

Last edited by Golden Girl on Thu May 06, 2010 9:29 am; edited 20 times in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

MAHARANI

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:25 am by MAHARANI

Hi hunny,

welcome to the board !!! In Golden Girls's original post, she mentioned that anyone is free to mention products that they have tried and found has worked for them and therefore would like included in the list she compiled. So is this something you have tried yourself? And what sort of results have you achieved? I have had great sucess with F & f myself though find the results sometimes inconsistent .

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:29 pm by beautifulskin

Has anyone tried Tonique's new product?

Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:50 pm by beautifulskin

No one? I have to save up for it talk about pricey but I will stick with the 10X Gel for now.

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:55 am by KIM

What sort of results have you seen with the gel then? Bit pricey for me too. Wish some of these products could be more affordable.

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:13 pm by rainbow

These companies should provide free samples if they are confident about the effectiveness. I woud pay the price if it worked but would be p***d if it didnt. way too much money to waste!!!!!

GOTHQUEEN

Post Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:24 am by GOTHQUEEN

With the vast sums of money that the skin lightening industry can make, it is indeed plausible to consider that the odd free sample offer should not be beyond these companies.

Post Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:29 pm by illuminatrix

which of these would be good for face, as in, not likely to cause breakouts?

GOTHQUEEN

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:13 am by GOTHQUEEN

It is always difficult to recommend one prodcut as what works for one may do nothing for the next. You may have to try out a few to see what works for you. There are products listed above that are a good starting point. For any breakouts, using something like retin A should help. Fair and flawless are giving results to members and hydroquinone is also promising. Makari has given my friend great results too.

Post Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:56 pm by KIM

Be careful of using makari. It did really lighten me but also gave me a bad breakout. Someone has said that using it with retin A may help but haven't tried it myself. I am seeing promising results with ambi wich I think has 2% hydroquinone. I know some people don't really like that stuff but it is working for me. I am using that with retin A which is supposed to help it absorb better.

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:50 pm by ethiopia

Hi I m new in this forum.

I would like to know if you know the product xtrem brite?
i would like to try it but I don't know if it is good.

i'm not english speaker sometimes I will do mistake in my sentence. lol

Post Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:40 pm by Ciao

Hi everyone...man I forgot to answer those questions- I've been busy with school and stuff.

I used Belo's products for a while (I think into September, then I started to run out of lotion) During that time, people did remark on my arms looking less scarred (my arms usually have little, reddish brown spots that are from various things, probably also a reaction to being in the sun for too long 0-0) and I did notice that, too- using that stuff religiously- 2x a day, I saw that my spots weren't as noticeable. I don't think I have used it nearly long enough to say that I notice overall difference in my tone, obviously- I need to get more lotion and soap because it does go pretty quickly if you apply the stuff 2x a day like I was.

I'm thinking of rebuying the soap and lotion and doing this again, this time...I'll definitely buy more of it, lol.

GOTHQUEEN

Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:06 am by GOTHQUEEN

Belo products don't have many reviews so always good to hear other members experience with items like this

Post Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:40 am by Enticing

"Be careful of using makari. It did really lighten me but also gave me a bad breakout. Someone has said that using it with retin A may help but haven't tried it myself. I am seeing promising results with ambi wich I think has 2% hydroquinone. I know some people don't really like that stuff but it is working for me. I am using that with retin A which is supposed to help it absorb better" - KIM

OMG!!! STEROIDS!!! RUN AWAY SWEETY!!!

pinkbaby12

Post Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:09 pm by pinkbaby12

shiseido is a really really good product!!!!!
but....in south africa its way too expensive.
thanks for the useful list.
i am trying to google the products to see whats available in my side of the world Razz

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:49 am by Miss Sierrah Devine

I use 10% hydroquinone bleaching cream and retin a. I lightened up like 4 shades in the first six weeks. I have tried other hq creams and lotions and most of most of them irritated my skin or didn't work at all. I get all my products from isis-cosmeceuticals.com I just wish I could find a supplier that has 70% glycolic acid so i can do my full body peels again. The online chemistry place I used to get it from went out of business. If anyone knows a supplier that has 70% glycolic acid please IM me.

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:57 pm by KIM

are you still using the 10% because I didn't think it was necessary to use it at such a high perecentage? Glad it worked for you though !!!

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:30 pm by Miss Sierrah Devine

KIM wrote:are you still using the 10% because I didn't think it was necessary to use it at such a high percentage? Glad it worked for you though !!!

Yes I'm still using the 10% HQ, but when I reach my goal I'm going to stop using it. Most people say hq is so bad but I know people that use even higher than me (20% & 40%) and an older lady I know has been using some form of hq for over 10 yrs and she has pretty smooth light skin. No tumors or cancer Laughing but I plan on stopping in febuary or March.

Another thing a lot of people don't understand that bleaching creams also plateau out after a while. It’s not that they become ineffective (don’t work) it’s just that whatever percentage they are, it’s only going to get you THAT light. If you want to get any lighter than you’ve already become you’ll have to increase the percentage. Either that or keep using that same percentage just to maintain your color.

Once you get light you stay that way unless you go tanning. Some people on here and other boards were talking about how they immediately got dark, and even darker, after they stopped using a skin bleach. That’s really abnormal, those are the symptoms of a STEROID based bleaching cream like bioclaire and F&W. Which I have only read horror stories about pale I have also read bad reviews about Makari products. I have NEVER used their products but I read some disturbing things about their products on the Bright Skin Forum and youtube. It’s crazy because they were in Essence and a whole lotta other black magazines. So I would have thought they were legit, yanno. WOW!

yogi

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:13 pm by yogi

Wow and there's me scared to start using the 4% which I am still waiting on. Mad I know about rapid darkening. I got that from F & F which turns out did have steroids in it. It still shocks me as it isn't cheap and I always thought that it was the cheaper products that had steroids chucked in them. What was your starting colour and what are you hoping to achieve?

Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:28 pm by Miss Sierrah Devine

yogi wrote:Wow and there's me scared to start using the 4% which I am still waiting on. Mad I know about rapid darkening. I got that from F & F which turns out did have steroids in it. It still shocks me as it isn't cheap and I always thought that it was the cheaper products that had steroids chucked in them. What was your starting colour and what are you hoping to achieve?

Hi Yogi,

I started out as Kandi Burress skin tone. I have gone up several shades since I started my regimen. I can't say that I had a specific goal when I started, I just wanted to lighten up significantly. All I can say is, I am going to stop lightening like in Feb or March. What ever color I have at the time is what I'll be satisfied with. If any of that makes sense Laughing

Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:46 pm by KIM

What are you planning to use to maintain the results after that? I heard that once you stop especialy with the higher percentages that you can darken very quickly unless you will be using it every few days or so. By the way what do the people around you say about the change in your skin colour, if you don't mind me asking?

Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:02 pm by Miss Sierrah Devine

KIM wrote:What are you planning to use to maintain the results after that? I heard that once you stop especialy with the higher percentages that you can darken very quickly unless you will be using it every few days or so. By the way what do the people around you say about the change in your skin colour, if you don't mind me asking?

Nothing. I'm just gonna make sure I wear sunscreen so I don't tan. No ones skin should go dark or darker after using a skin lightener like how you're saying. Even if it is a high % hq cream. That sounds more like a steroid based cream which I would never use. I really don't pay too much attention to what I have heard people say about HQ. Half of those folks don't even know what they're talking about. I'm going off of my own experiences.

Well I'm not the only one using skin bleach, a few of my friends and family members are doing it too. It hasn't really been an issue with being asked "why" I'm doing this or any negative comments just yet. I really don't mind telling folks what I did or am doing. It's my life & my skin so I'll do with it as I'm pleased. Besides, I'm not passive by any means so if someone had something mean or disrespectful to say about it, I'd handle it accordingly Mad haha

GOTHQUEEN

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:49 pm by GOTHQUEEN

Unless you have removed a tan, then some sort of maintenance will be required as you will have stopped the agent that has been inhibiting your melanin production. HQ does not give permanent results if you have lightened beyond your natural complexion in my opinion. In fact I would say that of all lighteners. Even if it is only used a few times a week, then you will still have to use something to inhibit the melanin.

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:18 pm by Miss Sierrah Devine

GOTHQUEEN wrote:Unless you have removed a tan, then some sort of maintenance will be required as you will have stopped the agent that has been inhibiting your melanin production. HQ does not give permanent results if you have lightened beyond your natural complexion in my opinion. In fact I would say that of all lighteners. Even if it is only used a few times a week, then you will still have to use something to inhibit the melanin.

"In your opinion"? "In fact"? Which is it? Also, where is your proof/facts of any of what you said? Like I said in my last post,most people who have something to say about hq don't really know what they're talking about. I go off my own experiences. Not to mention I have used hq cream off and on for a while and I have NEVER redarkened which is how I have come to my own conclusions.I have used it to fade scars and blemishes also. Those blemishes & scars have never come back either. I have just recently within the last few month been more consistent with lightening and am going to keep it up until Feb-March. No matter how light you get you will not "redarken" but will TAN/GetDARKER period if you go out in the sun or tanning booth. Whether you are maintaining your skin tone or not.

There are several other people who have stated the same thing in their own experiences with hq. Like this girl on askmehelpdesk: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GOTHQUEEN

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:29 am by GOTHQUEEN

Even in the link you provided the poster stated that her mother darkened by "2" shades. Is this not darkening ???? I am not saying you are going to get darker than when you started, which I know some people have stated but if you have lightened beyond your "natural" colour then you will darken to an extent if the melanin inhibiting agent is stopped. If this is not your own experience then all good for you, but it is the experience of the majority and I am not just talking about those who have used it with other agents . You may well have had an amount of sun damage that you have uncovered that means that the inhibiting agent is not required but like I said, if you have lightened beyond that, then you will most probably darken . If HQ was permanent, trust me everyone would be using it and skin lightening boards would not be required.

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:09 am by Miss Sierrah Devine

GOTHQUEEN wrote:Even in the link you provided the poster stated that her mother darkened by "2" shades. Is this not darkening ???? I am not saying you are going to get darker than when you started, which I know some people have stated but if you have lightened beyond your "natural" colour then you will darken to an extent if the melanin inhibiting agent is stopped. If this is not your own experience then all good for you, but it is the experience of the majority and I am not just talking about those who have used it with other agents . You may well have had an amount of sun damage that you have uncovered that means that the inhibiting agent is not required but like I said, if you have lightened beyond that, then you will most probably darken . If HQ was permanent, trust me everyone would be using it and skin lightening boards would not be required.

Yes.... She did. FROM BEING IN JAIL. JAIL will Eff' up anyone's complexion. Being the intelligent person I am, I know that minor detail wasn't the "point". Again, wheres YOUR proof? All I hear is what you "heard" other people saying. Anyway......I'm not here to debate and your hear-say isn't going to change what I know. This is my last response, to you that is. Conversation over......*yawn* Sleep

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com