The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

How Did You Find The Following Information?

46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 4 I_vote_lcap97%46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 97% [ 57 ]
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 4 I_vote_lcap3%46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 59

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged

46 BEST SKIN LIGHTENERS

Here is a comprehensive list of skin lightening products that I have compiled that has been known lighten or assist with ligtening such as exfoliants. Many may work for some people (as well as being free of steroids and mercury) in order to help us all on our never-ending search for effective and safe skin lighteners. I am not saying that all of the products listed below will work great for everyone. Because I doubt that this is possible, since everyone's skin is different and unique. Keep in mind that some people may find a product(s) that is not as effective as compared to another user using the same product and that theres always the chance of a product being ineffective,causing bad reactions, or perhaps quite effective...in other words, so it is all trial and error.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please also keep in mind that these products are not in any specific order. I tried to have the full titles of the products spelled out correctly in order to have an easier search and that some of the products possibly may work best in conjunction with another product or possibly not. They all range from inexpensive to expensive in price range. As with all lighteners it's best used along with an effective exfoliant and sunblock high in spf that has UVA/UVB protection, as well as limiting your sun exposure. I will try and add on a consistent basis other additional skin lightening products that has probability of being effective for us all.

1. Nadinola Extra Strength (3% Hq)
2. Melalite Forte Hydroquinone 4% Hq & Tretinoin 0.025-0.1%
3. Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Cream (Update: tested to contain 8% hydroquinone)
4. Neo Strata Hydroquinone (2-4%)
5. Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
6. Fair & Flawless Suntan Removal Cream
7. South Beach Skin Solutions

8. Makari Night Treatment Cream
9. Caroteine Noursishing & Fairness Cream
10. Fair & White Exclusive Clarifiance Fade Cream

11. Leucodinine-M Cream: Mequinol 10% (recommended for dilution up to 5% strength at most, use with tretinoin)
12. Makari Skin Repairing & Clarifying Serum
13. Fair & Flawless 5xF Intense Body Lightening Gel
14. Likas Papaya Soap
15. Fair & Flawless Crème De Laser
16. Othine Skin Bleach (Hq)
17. Makari Body Lightening Lotion
18. Fair & White Exfoliating and Lightening AHA-2 Soap
19. Makari Caviar Enriched Soap
20. Skinlite Hydroquinone 2% & Tretinoin

21. Sw+ss Glutathione Soap
22. African Formula Beauty Creme
23. Fair & White Exclusive Serum (Hq)
24. Makari Sulfur Soap
25. Thienna's Fairskin Intense Brightening Healing Night Creme
(25% Sulfur)
26. Fair & White Exclusive Whitening Soap
27. Makari Caviar Face Lightening Cream
28. Fair & White Exclusive Vitamin C Serum (Hq)
29. Fair & Flawless Soya Lait Body Lightening Bar
30. Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic Soap

31. Dermabright by Rosa Skin Care
32. Fair & White Exclusive Vitamin C Soap
33. Makari Day Treatment Cream
34. Fair & White Vitamin C Cream Gel

35. Brightening Serum for Neck and Décolletage
36. Makari Clarifying Exfoliating Antiseptic Soap
37. Solage 2% Mequinol/Tretinoin
38. Tonique Coconut Mango Triple Whitening Exfoliating Bar
39. Shiseido White Lucent Concentrated Brightening Serum N.
40. Thienna's Fairskin Potent Brightening Moisturizing Face & Body Lotion (25% Sulfur)

41. Makari Body Beautifying Milk
42. Shiseido Concentrated Brightening Serum N
43. Shiseido Intensive Spot Targeting Serum

44. Vichy Bi-White Reveal Double Corrective Whitening
45. AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion
46. AmLactin Moisturizing Body Cream

Hmmm...interested in knowing more additional skin lighteners and exfoliationrs that are cost-efficiant and are among the greatest additions to our list? These are exclusinve only to the privileged members. But, please feel free to to post your favorite products (they must be a steroid and mercury free products please).

GG

Last edited by Golden Girl on Thu May 06, 2010 9:29 am; edited 20 times in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Alizee love

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:46 pm by Alizee love

I think your idea to use the Belo products for a good 2 & 1/2 to 3 months is a good one; this way you can achieve the full affects^^. It doesn't sound like you are looking for any major lighening but just an even tone for now. Am I right?

If so I think the Likas may work if this stuff does not. I know what you mean about trying products it doesn't seem others are familiar with, but even when here are 'reviews' you can't always be sure they are hoest, but that's the price we pay when buying products online.

As far as natural products go, that's a hit and miss. I know things like kojic acid is a natural igredient but that can still be harsh on your skin. I know fair and flawless is a natural skin lightening product but the company seems questionable to me. There hve been complaints of rude customer service agents who hang up on a customer, people receiving the products and them not always working etc etc.

Hope I was able to help Smile

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:53 pm by Ciao

Yeah, I'm a pretty patient and consistent person when it comes to beauty products ^^

And yeah, I cannot STAND trying to figure out if a review is real or not.

I also know that generally whitening soaps don't do wonders for scars, so I figure maybe a diluted lemon-yogurt mix on my body can help lighten some of my newer scars. Smile and maybe it might give me a bit of a gentle lightening.

I already do full body exfoliation regularly, with something kind of gentle, and then a bit more abrasive every now and then. Hope that my new regime will help me out Smile

Alizee love

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:13 am by Alizee love

Best of luck

MAHARANI

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:26 pm by MAHARANI

Ciao,

thanks for the extra info. Like Alizee love mentioned, kojic acid may be irritating for some individuals. Hopefully you will be able to tolerate it well and see some improvement. So is the plan to use this on your legs only for now.? Bodies can be dificult to lighten and it is good that you have already begun a regime of exfoliating, as this will allow for better penetration of your lightening product. What sort of technique are you using? Please do keep us updated on how you get on, once you get your products.

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:47 pm by Ciao

Hi. I'm hoping the kojic acid isn't too irritating on my skin! If it is, that's fine, I'll try something else!

I've been regularly exfoliating for a few months now, and my skin looks great because of it. Every day I use a (very gentle) scrub in the evenings especially. Every couple of days I use something a bit more abrasive, and as for full-body exfoliating, I either use something kind of gentle, or an EVOO and sugar scrub once or twice a week. (Depending on how my skin is if I'd accidentally gotten tan, I'll do it a bit more often, but not too much so I don't rub my skin raw)

I think for a while I need to test it on something before I even think about using it everywhere else- I should be making sure I don't get an allergic reaction first and foremost! Then I'll start on my legs, and if it works pretty well, I can use it anywhere else I want to, too.

I've heard that Likas Papaya is extremely drying, and that it can also help dry out acne spots. I have KP and a bit of acne on my upper arms, and I've noticed that if I keep it too moisturized up there, I get a bad bout of them, especially after putting on lotion, weirdly enough.... I wonder if Likas might be able to dry up some of my KP? I think I'm going to look into Likas as well because a lot of people have said good things about it. I actually went to look for it the other day, but I've not found a single store in my area that carries it. sigh...

Alizee love

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:16 pm by Alizee love

I belive most buy it online like ebay or something.

I myself use Neutrogena body wash and St. Ives for my face, both exfoliate but are gentle.

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:25 pm by Ciao

I actually love St Ive's new green tea scrub. It smells pretty good, and the exfoliator is really gentle and I use it at least once a day. I bought it on a whim because I love trying out new scrubs. I use the blemish and blackhead control one once a week, because it's a bit too harsh to use every day, but I like scrubby scrubs, they make my skin feel soooooo fresh ahaha.

As for my body scrub, Lush makes something called Ocean Salt. It's really, really, really abrasive, so I literally don't use it very often at all, like maybe once a week at the absolute most because it dries your skin if you use it too often, imo. But it's nice and smells lovely, and I like how it makes my skin feel. It just sucks as a face scrub in my opinion, and it's terribly pricey (20USD for a small tub and like 40 for a regular sized one) for a body scrub.

I'd love to find Likas in person. Whenever I see it for sale on eBay or somewhere the shipping costs as much as the soap. o_o

Alizee love

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:51 pm by Alizee love

I just don't buy because I'm unsure of the sellers but I think ebay like amazon, hs a pretty good recording when it comes to returns.

I bought the green tea too lol and love it. I alternate between each use. For example, I wil use the green tea one day and the apricot scrub the next, thn use the green tea again and so on.

This Lush product sounds lovely, where is it sold?

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:46 pm by Ciao

I love St Ives in general, I liked the smell of the Apricot one hehe...

I suspect I'm doin' it wrong, but I usually cleanse first then exfoliate, don't really know how most people do it...

Lush is a cosmetics brand from the UK. Their stuff for the most part is pretty good (they've had a few...not so great products) and I think you can check on lushusa to see where they sell them wherever you live. If not you can get it online, but since their stuff is fresh, it takes a while to deliver it, I've heard. In general their stuff is expensive.

Alizee love

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:06 pm by Alizee love

Well I'm a lancôme girl so I don't mind spending a little extra for what works. I too love St. Ives in general and was so happy when they had that new green tea cleanser^^. As for exfoliating, I tend to lather my body then use an exfoliating sponge to scrub off the dirt and I buy body wash that exfoliates

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:00 pm by Ciao

Yeah tell me about it... this stuff ain't cheap after a while lol

But it's not too bad for me. All that money i could be spending on makeup, I spend on stuff to keep my skin healthy instead. I literally don't wear makeup unless I'm going somewhere where I want to care about how I look, and even then, I only have a dusting of nice powder. Of course, I'm looking to get a new kind, because the kind I use now (Maybelline or something, I forget) is a bit too dark, and I just want to invest in something nice since it's my only makeup lol

Now regarding my Belo post...they did say they shipped it out yesterday, they gave me a tracking number and everything, USPS still says that they've only received an electronic confirmation of shipping. le sigh. it'll take longer to get my stuff that I'd originally imagined. Sad

Do you know of any good exfoliators, now that we're on that subject? I like what I'm using now, but I always love to try new things! I'm mainly looking for a good kind of abrasive exfoliator. I actually love sea salt ones because they dry out any cuts I have Smile

Alizee love

Post Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:20 am by Alizee love

I really don't use makeup either but when I do, its used with a spray on brush like profesional makeup artists use. I don't mind spending extra for skin care products since this is the only skin I will ever have.

H exfoliators, I will have to get back to you on that but I do believe Neutrogena works fine and it helps with acne.

MAHARANI

Post Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:45 am by MAHARANI

Ciao,

sea salts and cuts.......oooh that's gotta sting !!! Have you ever tried skin peels? It would mean that the manual exfoliation would have to be cut back as the two really can't go together, but they can be an excellent addition to a skin care regime. I would personally say to try the lactic acid peels first, at a low percentage, as these tend to be the best tolerated.

Alizee love

Post Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:19 pm by Alizee love

Oh darn miss maharani beat me to it lol. I was just coming in here to tell you about the peels lol. Now you will have to stop using any lighening products and really just moisturise before and after using a peel but I've heard it really gives good results.

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:57 pm by Ciao

Hi guys, I've been using the soap I got on my face for two days, along with the rest of my body.

However, I don't know that I should continue using it on my face, it caused the edges of my nose to get whiteheads. Sad But it made my skin feel really smooth...

The lotion smells and feels great, though, and for my body, the soap is wonderful. I figured it might be a bit of an isssue to use it on my face because my skin is quite sensitive. I suppose I should ask now...do you guys recommend any good whitening products for the face? I enjoy a good exfoliating and cleansing routine, and a night cream at night would be wonderful.

Alizee love

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:41 pm by Alizee love

I know that often times when a person starts a regimen with retin A, they tend to experience a bit of an outbreak on their face; this is because the retin A is penetrating deep into the skin and moving the dirt and such to the surface. It sounds like the soap is doing this or it may be too greasy for your face.

MAHARANI

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:52 am by MAHARANI

Ciao,

Was thinking that it might be a nice idea to start a thread on your experience with the Belo line of products, so that anyone interested in trying it, can view it easily.

Just wanted to clarify, are you just using the soap on your face or the lotion as well? If not, what else are you applying.

In terms of any suggestions, it is hard to say what will definitely give results as we are all different and therfore may have differring outcomes. The list above is an indication of what people have said has given them results. And I guess it also depends on whether you are willing to try produts such as Hydroquinone, which I know some people prefer to avoid. Price can also be another factor, with some products like Fair and flawless not being reasonably priced.

For me, personally I would recommend that incorporating Retin A and vitamin C works well in attaining a good complexion. Both do wonders for the skin. I would not say that used alone, that anyone is going to see significant lightening, but used with other forms of lightening products, they really work well. And I must also stress that anyone embarking on a lightening regime must make sure that they are applying effective sun protection and being sensible in the sun, in general and avoiding as much as possible.

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:29 pm by Ondine

This is not a list of 'the best' skin lighteners: it is more of an exhaustive list of many well-known skin lighteners! As to which are 'better', much depends upon your starting point,the skin issues you have (like sensitivities, acne-prone, eczema-prone, sun damage, ageing issues etc.) & ultimate goals! What is the best for one person might be useless or even detrimental to someone else.

Alizee love

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:25 pm by Alizee love

This is a list of lighteners people have used and found success, others are products that have had some good reviews.

If you've used any of these or ones not listed please do tell us, it could save someone money^^.

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:48 pm by Ondine

Tretinoin 0.05-0.1%

Tri Luma

Alizee love

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:52 pm by Alizee love

What is tri luma? Is it a trenton brand or something else and how light do you think it made you?

Sorry if I asked too many questions, lol

MAHARANI

Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:47 am by MAHARANI

Triluma is a combination of HQ/Ra and a steroid. It is Hydroquinone 4%, tretinoin 0.05% and fluocinolone acetonide 0.01%. It is commonly used to treat melasma and other hyperpigmentation. I believe ondine is currently using a similar method as part of her lightening regime but using a different topical steroid, neoprosone gel forte containing Betamethasone
and Neomycin Sulphate.

I have seen ondine's pics when she was doing her regime without the neoprosone and they were very impressive results, so I am really looking forward to seeing how the extra addition works for her. Hope you don't mind me butting in there ondine !!!

Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:24 pm by Ambreen

If you are an Asian Female (Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Begali, South Asian) could you please take some time out to complete my questionnaire as a part of my MSc Health Psychology Study at City University London. It would be really aprreciated. Thank you!

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:13 pm by Ondine

Not at all. Thanks again, Maharani; you're quick on the draw!

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:04 am by hunny

Fair and Flawless Facial lightening Parfait is not there

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com