The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Free international calls not scam  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Free international calls not scam  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Free international calls not scam  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Free international calls not scam  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Free international calls not scam  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Free international calls not scam  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Free international calls not scam  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Free international calls not scam  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Free international calls not scam  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Free international calls not scam  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free international calls not scam  Empty Free international calls not scam Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:54 am

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Hi all

I have used this company and they provide free international calls Yes you heard that right, and it is not a scam. Rebtel provides free international calls to 51 countries.

How does it work?

To get your free minutes first of all go to the Rebtel site, and click the 'How it works tab', then the 'Make free call' tab.

1. Sign up in the website
2. Check that your friend’s country is on the free rebtel’s list
3. Enter your friend's name and international number and Rebtel gives you a unique local number for each friend.
4. Dial the local number you are given, and once you are connected, ask your friend to hang up and call you back on the number displayed on their phone while you wait on the line. If they are on a landline, it will send them an e-mail for the first call, the same number then useable each time. The number will be a local one in their country. You have only 15 seconds to do this.

How does Rebtel make its money?

Rebtel came up with very clever system. Making international calls to most major developed countries costs virtually nothing because they are just routed through the web; what is expensive is routing a call to a mobile. It cleverly avoided the costs by getting both parties to call a local number.
Rebtel also provides paid phone service, if the country you wanted to call not in the free list. To make paid calls, you can first check the rates of the country you wanted to call.

They provide competitive rate but what I like about their service that you do not get charged for not using your credit. It is convenient to use, you will not need a pin or calling cards.

1. You register online and credit your account.
2. You enter your friend's name and international number.
3. Rebtel gives you a unique local number for each friend. Create it once.
4. Save to your phone and keep forever.

For further information visit the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] website

2Free international calls not scam  Empty Re: Free international calls not scam Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:59 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
yesss, i was looking for a way to prank call people in africa, sounds interesting though i think i'll sign up before the days over

3Free international calls not scam  Empty Re: Free international calls not scam Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:01 pm

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
No days over I know about them months ago, sorry I do not think africa in the list mainly

Europe and US

4Free international calls not scam  Empty Re: Free international calls not scam Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:19 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Thank you Sara.

Now I can call my family in France and not try nd have them tell me everything in five minutes or less lol. I do know the phone company Vonage offers free international calling and I believe Europe is on the list

5Free international calls not scam  Empty Re: Free international calls not scam Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:27 am

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Cool Alizee use it and let me know I use thier paid service as my family in saudi and it is not in the list. Bahrain is though so if you know anyone there.

Last edited by sara on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total

6Free international calls not scam  Empty Re: Free international calls not scam Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:34 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
oh I do not have vonage, but I have known people that do and they do offer free international calling but you use your computers internet to hook your phone up to.

7Free international calls not scam  Empty Re: Free international calls not scam Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:43 am

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
The good thing about reptel you use your phone, I love it because it save the hassle from phone cards numbers pins etc just save and dial.

8Free international calls not scam  Empty Re: Free international calls not scam Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:14 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
It does look interesting and if you say it really is fre, not one of those first few minutes are free. I still have some of my card left so I will use that first then possibly use this.

9Free international calls not scam  Empty Re: Free international calls not scam Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:19 am

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged

Yeah it is free but remember if you register then the other person calls you back.

10Free international calls not scam  Empty Re: Free international calls not scam Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:23 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Cool. It sort of reminds of how in the older days you could call and the operator would connect you and if you were quick you could pretend to have called the wrong number and give a message before the operator caught on lol

11Free international calls not scam  Empty Re: Free international calls not scam Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:24 am

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
man this girl is big cheat!

12Free international calls not scam  Empty Re: Free international calls not scam Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:26 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
What do you mean?

13Free international calls not scam  Empty Re: Free international calls not scam Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:28 am

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Lol getting freebie from the dentist and now operator lol

14Free international calls not scam  Empty Re: Free international calls not scam Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:31 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh lol I never did it, it was before my time and I 'borrowed' from the doctor not dentist ;P

15Free international calls not scam  Empty Re: Free international calls not scam Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:20 am

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
lol ok the doctor

16Free international calls not scam  Empty Re: Free international calls not scam Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Darn straight, get it right who I steal er I mean borrow from Wink

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com