The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? Empty how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
I have some stretch marks from some skin bleaching products I had used before and I'm a slim girl. is it really possible for me to at least fade them where they are less noticeable? how can I do this and when can i see results?

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Yeah, it is possible and you'll have to be dilligent and persistent with your regimen. Exfoliating the areas, apply a quality oil, shea butter, &/or other product enriched and concentrated with vitamin E (tocopheral, not tocopheral acetate). Avoid products and steroid-based skin lighteners that cause thinning of the skin which can also cause more stretchmarks.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
ok thanks. which exfoliators are best to use for this? and vitamin E products best to use?

jasikajack

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
If there are any skin issues that are even more stubborn than acne, they are stretch marks,Pretty much all women suffer from them during pregnancy,Some well-known anti-scar creams,Vitamin E or olive oil to massage the affected are,Aloe Vera is arguably one of the most successful,Foods rich in zinc, vitamins A, C, and D, and protein promote optimum skin health

jadamiranda

Visitor
Visitor
Yes I thinks it's possible to have them less visible or avoided. I have tried goodbye cellulite by Nivea however it did not give me any results. Right now, I'm trying out the Firming Body Oil by Omorovicza. I have read good reviews about the product and some of my friends are using it.

http://www.omorovicza.com/us

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Using products like shea butter and cocoa butter along with oils like sweet almond work well to help with stretch marks and preventing them. Much more affordable and more easly attainable

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
My sister used oils throughout her pregnancy and managed to avoid any stretchmarks. Yes there may be products that are specifically targetted to rectify and prevent stretchmarks but it's great that there are cheaper alternatives that do just as good a job.

mzomi

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
i suggest plain an simple you use jergens brand shea butter it worked for me it will lighten the stretchmarks trust me on this an dnt waste money use with osun dudu blacksoap you can get this from afro hair and beauty stores

sean mathews

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
If you can give me an example of that stretchmark then most probably it will be easy to give proper guidance or medication if needed.

10how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? Empty Stretch Marks Be Gone! Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:13 pm

beautylala101

beautylala101
Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I think with stretch marks its a case of preventative rather than cure, the oils work best to lubricate the skin when pregnant, but the stretch is actually from underneath the surface of the skin, where creams cannot penetrate sufficiently - has anyone ever tried laser treatment for stretch marks - was it a success

http://www.digitalbeauty.com.au

Calista

Visitor
Visitor
I agree with beautylala. Stretch marks are scar tissue under the skin. Any moisterizer will just lubricate the skin and make the overall appearance of the skin look superficially better, but will not prevent or eliminate stretch marks. Lazer treatment is very expensive and I have no experience using it, but if I could afford such a thing I would definitely try it. I believe the lazer stimulates the scar tissue to repair itself and therefore "heal" the scar, lessening the appearance of the stretch mark.

If anyone has experience using lazer treatments I would love to read about it!

That's my two cents.
sunny

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Kandiluv wrote:I have some stretch marks from some skin bleaching products I had used before and I'm a slim girl. is it really possible for me to at least fade them where they are less noticeable? how can I do this and when can i see results?

Sweety I got horrible stretch marks from using steroids for skin lightening...there is nothing that we know of currently which permanently gets rid of strech marks...even when u get those skin fill in's which cost A MINT!!!! u have to go get them every 6 months to a year...its in a way not worth it...what can happen is this....Retin A will not totally erase the stretch marks but it will improve the condition of the skin and superfically make them less apperant! as a matter of face Azelaic acid 20% with Retin A should work wonders....I'm about to add Azelaic acid to my regimen...Ondine mentioned it to me...she tried it this far its safe so I'm about to stock up soon...

its good stuff and steroid free!!!! omg omg omg i cant wait to try it!!!

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
PS....dont use cocoa butter! thats just a d**n waste of time!

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
beautylala101 wrote:I think with stretch marks its a case of preventative rather than cure, the oils work best to lubricate the skin when pregnant, but the stretch is actually from underneath the surface of the skin, where creams cannot penetrate sufficiently - has anyone ever tried laser treatment for stretch marks - was it a success

Retin A and Azelaic acid are very good penitrants! thus they help hydroquinone work at its best and more efficently...and Azelaic acid's melanin inhibition ability has been compared to hydroquinone, it is not as strong, but it helps, the more help one can get the better!

plus Retin A has melanin inhibition abilites as well...mild but sure!

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Kandiluv wrote:ok thanks. which exfoliators are best to use for this? and vitamin E products best to use?

Retin A (tretinoin)

Calista

Visitor
Visitor
What is Azelaic acid and where can you buy it? Is it similar to Glycolic acid?

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
MY LATEST VIDEO!!! CHECK OUT THE THREAD "ENTICING'S VIDEOS"

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
bumping to find out why you have decided to add azelaic acid to your regime and what the benefits are please?

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
azelaic acid, indirectly inhibts pigmentation...it is not as strong as Hydroquinone but it does a some good...it exfoliates and is great for acne!

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Found this info

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
KIM wrote:Found this info

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

YES I've seen that site before..its quite legit! and they know what they're talking about except I think they might be a bit misled when it comes to hydroquinone...its so sad that such a wonderful agent has been branded with such a grotesque reputation. its really sad...thank god the FDA in the United States took the time to do their research. wow...banning hydroquinone lol...racisim is alive and well....

I dont think that Azelaic acid has no effect on "normal pigmentation" what ever the Hell that means...these agents dont have brains or power to chose or be selective in what they want to inhibit and what they dont want to inhibt...pigment is pigment...no matter how dark or how light how "normal" or how "abnormal".

it's comparable to hydroquinone 2% so its something nice to add to the skinlightening regimen...it should help significantly...however i really wanna try that hydroquinone 10%...its a bit on the expensive side but my biggest worry is that the makers are not listing all the ingredients!!! STEROIDS!!!!!

Franpot00

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
These are tough. Have to be diligent, persistent and patient with. Gradually, they will fade and then go. Excel Skin Care's product worked well for me. Go through their amazon store currently for the low buy with free shipping included.

jadamiranda

Visitor
Visitor
Rosehip oil is great for making stretch marks disappear.

http://www.omorovicza.com/us

urgunnaluvmeh

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I tried a TCA peel around me bum area and after, I noticed the stretchmarks faded a little. I haven't done another one since then, but I'm sure I would've seen a big change had I continued. Also, I used cocoa butter to fade some stretchmarks on my knees, it took a few months however.

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
urgunnaluvme what percentage TCA did you use?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com