The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged

People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop

People's complete ignorance about Michael Jackson's vitiligo and how vitiligo sufferers must treat their vitiligo still baffles me. Even a so-called "legitimate" news distributor Fox News, and several other news media, had found it quite entertaining to still try and insult the late King of Pop (rip) by telling everyone something we were already aware of. How it has been confirmed already numerous of times (including after his autopsy) of how MJ was a sufferer of vitiligo for years. What are they trying to prove? What does this solve exactly? Yet, thousands of people still find it "scandalous" and "entertaining" without educating their selves first about the skin disease vitiligo, well-known treatments given to vitiligo patients such as benoquin and hydroquinone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There was no reason for this to be reported, especially in order to disrespect the deceased with attempts to further defame Michael. Where was the news to spread the importance and taking into consideration of his illness? To at least educate the public about skin diseases such as vitiligo and the treatments that are available?

...majority of the media makes me ill, really. Sad that they are still trying to capitalize on his death as well as his illness that he had. Everything else they had found of little importance. Let alone, people finding it amusing to make a mockery of MJ and then gossip about how "awful" they think that he must have been just because he used prescribed products to help with his illness.

Well anyway, here is the excerpt below taken from the official FoxNews.com. Share your thoughts and reactions to what was published by the media. And if you still seem to hear a few companies claiming that Michael Jackson used their cheap-labeled lightening products...well, you know their claims are false. His were prescribed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Documents Reveal Skin-Whitening
Cream Found in Michael Jackson's Home AP

Documents show detectives found four bottles of anesthetic and dozens of tubes of skin-whitening cream in a cupboard in Jackson's room.

LOS ANGELES -- Newly unsealed search warrants detail an array of skin-whitening creams and medical items found in Michael Jackson's home after the singer's death.

The documents were unsealed Friday following a legal motion by The Associated Press. They show detectives found four bottles of anesthetic and dozens of tubes of skin-whitening cream in a cupboard in Jackson's room.

Jackson had the skin condition vitiligo that creates patches of de-pigmented skin. The skin-whitening cream can be used to cover patches of skin that have retained their color and give a more even appearance.

Detectives found 19 tubes of hydroquinone and 18 tubes of Benoquin among the drugs and medical items in the singer's room.

Jackson died in June."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Golden Girl on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Post Sun May 09, 2010 11:56 pm by KB50MJ

think throughout the bad era MJ's skin color was still like in the
1984-86 years. Because I've seen picks of MJ as late as 1989 where some
parts of his body looked as dark as the Thriller era.

That leads me to believe that throughout the Bad era he was wearing
pancake make-up to hide most of the vitiligo.

And sometimes on photoshoots taken of himself, he had a lot of airbrushing and digital lightening done to his skin to make it look lighter in the photo than it was.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Significant changes were made to the lighting on the final album cover.
And, if you look at Michael's hands during this period they are a lot
darker than the rest of his skin tone. He was definitely opting for the
lighter make up to cover up the vitiligo better, as I suspect it
would've spread on his face first.

For some reason the video made his complexion look a heck of a lot
lighter than everyone else's, but here it's not that bad (forgive the
pun). Focus on his arms, his hands and his neck. The light is shining
directly on his face making that area look lighter, but it's not. His
arm is almost the same colour as the guy on his left.

In these pics his skin tone is A LOT darker, and this was taken just months after the photos above. He wore less make-up in these:

And look at these pics. He looks almost as dark as he did in 1985/86
(especially his hands). And these are photo shoots from 1989:

In this next pic you can see Michael is wearing a load of makeup - look around his
hairline...a near perfect circle of makeup. That made him look light in
the photo combined with the flash.

Just goes to show you that his skin wasn't all that light during the BAD
era. It really came down to lighting, make-up, flash bulbs from pap photos....

Golden Girl

Post Mon May 10, 2010 12:19 am by Golden Girl

Luv the pics KB50MJ!! Surprised

I have been considering having another thread of us showing our most fav pics of Michael and another explaining in greater detail about the skin disease of vitiligo and treatment options commonly used.

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:28 pm by Ondine

This disease can be so quick & insidious. It attacked my older brother about 1 1/2 yrs ago. He too is tall & skinny. He was a couple of shades lighter than Gabrielle Union all his life.

He'd been hospitalized for a sudden Diabetic coma. Nobody knew he had Diabetes at the time. He was very sick. We noticed a white mark at the top of his forehead: we thought it was some kind of a cream & tried to wipe it off. It was his skin! Long story short, his entire face & upper neck are the same pale white as MJ's was. It spread so quickly! It isn't a joke or something for the media or anyone else to trivialize.

Post Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:12 pm by illuminatrix

I never knew why he looked that way, I never really believed that he intentionally but just thought it was a side effect of an operation or product. Wow, I can't believe he had that terrible disease. I find it so amazing that he stayed in the limelight for so long despite the negative press. I would have probably become a recluse. Thanks so much for this article!

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:59 am by rainbow

Too much talent to be a recluse. It would have been a real waste but I understand what you are saying . Hearing bad things would send many people running for the hills !!

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:59 am by micheal78

Thanks for shraing

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:46 pm by feben

I love MJ. Leave HIM alone.

Post Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:09 am by Guest

Seems like the media like to try and smear michael jackson even after his death, he spoke out against the powers that be a few times in his music and directly. Unfortunatley this one in a lifetime legend is still paying for it.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com