The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
10% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

110% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Empty 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed May 05, 2010 9:04 pm

KB50MJ

Visitor
Visitor
First topic message reminder :

Is there any way to get 10% HQ?

Because I realized that with the use of HQ. It will cause acne and some darkening at first. So I wanted to try something that will work fast and strong.

Does anyone know where to get 10%?

10110% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:36 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
I get what you are saying. There are few products that can compare to hq and I have seen that for myself. I just get concerned when people say that after a while their skin stops responding to the hq and they get darker. It is never clear what hq product it is so you cannot establish whether steroids or something else has been involved. The info is just so unclear.

10210% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:43 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Not to mention whether they wore adequate sunblock and avoided the sun. I know we all can have differing experience so cannot base what happned to one person to what might happen to us or not

10310% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:34 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
They don’t avoid the sun enough. First of all KIM these people are inconsistent with their regimens that I know for sure because people get lazy once they start getting a few complements! that’s one!

Two! Wearing sun block is really no shield! The sun is extremely powerful! Five minutes can UNDO MONTHS OF PROGESS!!!! I have an aunt who has been using hydroquinone since before I was born over 20 years her skin is fine except for summer time when she goes to the beach SOMETHING I HAVE TOLD HER REPEATEDLY NOT TO DO! If you want to become lighter the sun is a big NO NO period. There’s no “I‘m only walking to work” or “I‘m just going to smell a rose outside”…that wont work. This isn’t magic in a jar or a tube. THIS IS A LIFE STYLE CHANGE.

Three: Retin A is what is used to treat ochronosis. Using Retin A with Hydroquinone makes it virtually impossible for one to develop ochronosis.

Four: when practicing this regimen you’ve been light for so long, when you start slacking off and you EXPOSE YOUR SELF TO THE SUN MORE you revert to your original skin tone quite quickly! Its actually quite a shock to the eye because you haven’t been that dark in a while. Even now looking back my pictures I hardly recognize my self. And of course you’re gonna get darker than you were originally if you continue with a careless life style. People get darker if they go frolicking in the sun HYDROQUINONE OR NOT! Based on the percentage of Hydroquinone and the consistency of the individual the response of the hydroquinone will vary! They wont get darker if they are strict with their regimen But if you’re using 4% hydroquinone 3 times a week YOU’RE PRETTY MUCH GONNA STAY AT THE CURRENT COLOR. Especially if you’re NOT USING RETIN A! forget it!

THIS IS A LIFE STYLE CHANGE! AVOID THE SUN PERIOD! NO WAY AROUND IT! FORGET THE BEACH DURING THE DAY TIME…FORGET THE PARK…FORGET THEME PARKS DURING THE DAY TIME ALL THAT STUFF…GOING TO WORK GET UP EARLY OR TAINT YOUR CAR WINDOWS OR WALK IN SHADY AREAS! I DO IT EVERY DAY! I’M A VAMPIRE AND I’M PROUD OF IT! I LOVE THE RESULTS I’M GETTING!

The sun is so bad for you! And you feel and look miserable after you’re done marinating in it! Skin lightening or not. Sun block is no substitute for UV avoidance at all! TELL THE SUN GOOD BYE……

10410% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon May 02, 2011 8:12 am

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I agree that a lifestyle change is needed. Just like someone wishing to loose weight you have to make choices as to how you proceed in order to achieve your goal. unfortunately there are many who think they can lighten and still spend time sitting in the sun and this is where I agree that there is only so much sunblock can do to protect you from the sun's damaging rays. Products like Hq and retin A WILL make your skin more sensitive to the sun so you have to decide what you need to do to protect your skin

10510% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Mon May 02, 2011 10:25 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
EXACTLY GOTHQUEEN! WELL SAID! AND WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO PROTECT YOUR SKIN IS TO STAY OUT!!!! O U T!!!!!! OOOOOOUUUUUUTTTTTT

AWAY!!!! FAR AWAY!!! RUN AWAY!!!! AWAY ALL DAY!!!! ALWAYS AT BAY!!!! AWAY!!! OUT!!! OUT AND ABOUT!!! OUT OF THE SUN!!!!!!! PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AND THIS SO CALLED SUN BLOCK (WHATEVER THE h*ll THAT MEANS) WILL ONLY TAKE YOU SO FAR!

10610% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Tue May 03, 2011 10:14 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
lol Enticing

10710% HQ out there to buy? - Page 5 Empty Re: 10% HQ out there to buy? Wed May 04, 2011 1:34 pm

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Enticing wrote:I plan to use HQ WITH RA forever Smile hopefully in years to come HQ might kill off my melanin permanently. of course it would be able to be regenerated with UV exposurem but the regimen to keep it at bay would be less strenuous! guys if you want to obliterate dark skin the only things that are strong enough are Hydroquinone, monobenzone, Mequinol, and steroids! I DO NOT RECOMMEND STEROIDS AT ALL!!! with Monobenzone you're talking a risk! you could either get fabulous results or devastating results. and mequinol takes a while but the way it works it eats at the skin and the new skin is extremely pale! the safest thing to use thus far, it takes a while and its some times a little frustrating BUT IT WORKS!!! RETIN A WITH HYDROQUINONE.
these "natural" skin lighteners whatever the h*ll that means dont hold a candle to these other agents! there is no way.

I have been thinking about what you said. I must add that the Obagi representaive did say that I should use my obgai (3) (4% HQ)) for 18 weeks and then go onto maintenance by applying it 3 times a week. So I guess even they are saying that it can be used long term. She never said to stop using it like some places and she also said she had been on a maintenance programme herself for several years. I suppose we cannot just expect to stop using whatever is inhibiting the melanin and that we will stay this way,especially if you have lightened beyond your birth colour.

And with regards to changing your lifestyle, there are definitely days when I feel gosh this can be so hard constantly running from the sun but then I look at the great progress that I have made and think I really do not want to undo all the effort

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com