The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
so... how many shades? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
so... how many shades? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
so... how many shades? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
so... how many shades? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
so... how many shades? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
so... how many shades? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
so... how many shades? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
so... how many shades? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
so... how many shades? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
so... how many shades? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

1so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty so... how many shades? Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
First topic message reminder :

so...how many shades have you lightened and how many do you have to go

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

51so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:06 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
whaaaat, 5-6 shades, how small are your shades, 6 shades can turn an african, white

52so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:12 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
5,6 shades is too extrem.

53so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:23 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
lol serious wow.. 2/3 then Very Happy

how many shades you looking to lighten?

54so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:02 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Honestly you look to be a medium if even that dark so I say two shades is enough, anymore and you'll look like casper

55so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:59 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
medium is dark :/ in the above skin tone chart.. it's dark to me Sad

lol not casper ..just paleee

56so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Medium is one shade below fair and that's white lol.

As long as you get the colorh you want

57so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:17 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
you saying my thighs/legs are medium?

58so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:26 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
your thighs/legs looked light

59so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:33 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
yes..i mean noo

it's so frustrating when you don't know what your skin colour is.. Sad

some people say light..some say pale.. some say medium ..

why i can't i be one colour Sad

60so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:40 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
oh, it's fine it's just the lighting and that some places are more tan then others

61so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Well most peoples skin is not one even tone, you have to exfoliate and all that good stuff to even out your skin and most people don't do that. Very Happy

To me your skin looksbetween a medium and fair but no I don't see any color aside from your knees.

62so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:44 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Alizee love wrote:Well most peoples skin is not one even tone, you have to exfoliate and all that good stuff to even out your skin and most people don't do that. Very Happy

To me your skin looksbetween a medium and fair but no I don't see any color aside from your knees.

lol my legs have colour Sad so do ma hands..... Sad

what you tryna say Rolling Eyes lol

63so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:46 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
yes___I mean no wrote:oh, it's fine it's just the lighting and that some places are more tan then others

lol pics were taken in a dark room...no flash .. i set the brightness to normal

what's wrong with the lighting ?

you dissing my camera skills eh Rolling Eyes lol

64so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:52 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
oh no, nothing like that but i'v noticed that your hand looked lighter in one pic and darker then the other, one has to assume that you lost a tan in a day or the lighting was different.

no mean to diss your skills i'm sure your the bomb diggidy

65so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:01 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
lol which pics?

dayum now i gotta take more pics in natural lighting :/

66so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:10 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
theres the word dayum again, try taking it in the sun, just for a little bit, i know every body here has Heliophobia

67so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:18 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Nothing just that most do not have an even skin tone

68so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:25 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
lol take pics in the sun? of my hand only?
won't it make the pic bright?

this pic is my true hand colour...... fookin tan :/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

69so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:27 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
ali... that's cuz my hand..forearms ..are a completely different colour to my legs/thighs Sad oo and my knees are dark

70so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:34 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

another one... hands are really dark :/

71so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I guess I'm color blind because you still look white to me.

72so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:11 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
ali what's that light coloured spot on my hand :/

it's been there for months :/

could it be my tan slowly fading ?

73so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I really can't see it but I would guess its your tan

74so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:16 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
lol second pic.. spots by my vein ..underneath vein

75so... how many shades? - Page 3 Empty Re: so... how many shades? Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Dominicana

Dominicana
Accepted
Accepted
First off, that chart is all off. It only shows two shades of brown and then gets into a darker olive color where the supposed brown starts.

Dizzle112, you obviously do not know how light you are. You are colorless. Not being rude or anything, but you have no skin tone, so if you want whiter, you might as well depig, you're like, almost there.

The firat picture says black and that is my perspective of dark brown. Black is Alek. I think we should get another chart. (LOL)!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com