The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Fair and Flawless let me down.....Am going to try something else Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Fair and Flawless let me down.....Am going to try something else Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Fair and Flawless let me down.....Am going to try something else Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Fair and Flawless let me down.....Am going to try something else Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Fair and Flawless let me down.....Am going to try something else Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Fair and Flawless let me down.....Am going to try something else Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Fair and Flawless let me down.....Am going to try something else Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Fair and Flawless let me down.....Am going to try something else Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Fair and Flawless let me down.....Am going to try something else Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Fair and Flawless let me down.....Am going to try something else Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
As some of you may know I have been trying f & F. I started off with the 5xF but kept hearing problem stories so decided to stop before it happened to me. I know that It is meant for the body but it seems to give problems there too. I changed to 80XF but it is obvious that it is no where as strong as I have darkened significantly. to the point I don't even want to go out.So I have dedcided to joing the HQ and retin A bandwagon and have placed an order this morning. I am hoping that it will be with me soon but I know I wont be seeing any major difference before Christmas which is a shame as it is my favourite time of year. Wish me luck guys. Not feeling great at the moment

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Wishing you luck !!!! I know how sometimes all of this can get depressing. I remember when I had to stop using makari I felt awful when my skin got darker and added to it the horrible marks. I am so grateful that I have been able to correct a lot of the marks and there has been a bit of lightening. I can't say when things will get better but I hope it works really nicely for you

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Thanks Kim you have cheered me up a bit. Had another bad day where I just feel invisible. I know it sounds ridiculous but I have been on such a high with the lightening and now it is gone, it feels like such a bummer!!! I am glad that I have you guys to talk to about it. Cant really talk to anyone else

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I know tell me about it no one understands! as much as I love my boyfriend and I know he loves me he would never understand why I'm lightening...very few of my friends do...most would not! they would never be able to fathom the fact! yogi...sweety if you apply this regimen properly you'll be celebrating by new years! and four months from then you'll be doing back flips! that I promise you! forget F&F! waste of time waste of money and dangerous! you cant belive the side effects I had...my video links are under
"My Mequinol Experience" check them out!

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
KIM wrote:Wishing you luck !!!! I know how sometimes all of this can get depressing. I remember when I had to stop using makari I felt awful when my skin got darker and added to it the horrible marks. I am so grateful that I have been able to correct a lot of the marks and there has been a bit of lightening. I can't say when things will get better but I hope it works really nicely for you

haven't we all been there...omg...the breakouts and having to stop because you value your health more than any thing...omg omg omg......I totally understand KIM! things will get better! they will!!!! I'm living proof!

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Ahh yogi sending you lots of hugs and best wishes with the new regime. I agree we all have had days when everythign looks darn awful. Trust me it will pass and you will be where you want to be. I can't wait to see your post saying things are looking up Very Happy

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Can;t wait either. I wanna start so bad. Still not feeling the best. I have noticed these little pimples coming up on my face and I very rarely get spots. I have been putting retin a on them and praying they don't turn into marks. And the icing on the cake has been today when someone I hadn't seen in a while asked me whether I had been away as I looked tanned. Shocked Not what I wanted to hear. This person never saw me when I lightened so it isn't like they have reacted to this recent change so it only leads me to think that I look darker than when I started Crying or Very sad I am just praying that the Hq does the trick or I don't know what I am going to do.

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yogi wrote:Can;t wait either. I wanna start so bad. Still not feeling the best. I have noticed these little pimples coming up on my face and I very rarely get spots. I have been putting retin a on them and praying they don't turn into marks. And the icing on the cake has been today when someone I hadn't seen in a while asked me whether I had been away as I looked tanned. Shocked Not what I wanted to hear. This person never saw me when I lightened so it isn't like they have reacted to this recent change so it only leads me to think that I look darker than when I started Crying or Very sad I am just praying that the Hq does the trick or I don't know what I am going to do.

It will work sweety! patience, persistence and perseverance! if you see any overwelming redness be patient it will soon pass...if it becomes to overbearing just reduce the amount of tretinoin you add to the mix...

UM...WAIT!!! did the 5xf gel just start to give you pimples??? omg...I was trying to avoid that for you babe...I know what you mean when some one told you got darker...the 5xf gel during the winter time!!! bad idea!!! steroids and brutal harsh wintry wind excellent recipe for instant darkness! trust me i was there and my friends made comments too!

dont worry...the HQ/RA combo should clear all that right up! give it between 3-10 days to start seeing a clear up!

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes enticing I have tiny pimples which I know are from the 5XF. So far they have not turned into marks but my skin looks really rough. Don't get me wrong I am not saying I have flawless skin but never like this. I am praying that the retin A will keep them at bay I am still waiting for the hydroquinone to arrive. Thanks for the words of encouragement

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yogi wrote:yes enticing I have tiny pimples which I know are from the 5XF. So far they have not turned into marks but my skin looks really rough. Don't get me wrong I am not saying I have flawless skin but never like this. I am praying that the retin A will keep them at bay I am still waiting for the hydroquinone to arrive. Thanks for the words of encouragement

Trust me! simple retin A combined with Simple hydroquinone will give you celebrity skin!!!! your skin will not only be ligter...but healthy and glowing...

may she's born with it!!! maybe its HQ/RA!!!! LOL

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Ha ha enticing. I may have to move when it starts working to avoid the twitching of neighbour's curtains wondering what my secret is. LOL.. COme on ALLDAY chemist, bring it on 1!!!

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
and trust me...some days if you looke a little grey and dark its becuase you're about to peel, just have a shower that will go away...also when you just get out of the shower you look darker, thats becuase you're now lighter skinned and you can see the blood just underneath the skin...whats happening the blood is just surfacing due to the impact of the cold or hot shower, that will past in about 20 minutes post your shower, NO U DID NOT GET DARKER IN THE SHOWER LOL! apply your regimen as usual...always make sure to apply more hydroquinone than tretinoin...

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Enticing I keep forgeting to ask you do you take your MSM as powder or capsules. I heard the powder tastes bad.

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
capsules with the msm power in them....and yes it tastes bad because i have opened the capsules and tasted the powder...its quite horrible!!!!!!

but u dont taste it in the capsules since you put in your mouth, drink a glass of water and swollow! Very Happy ....um sorta think of it as giving a good BJ. omg omg omg omg omg...I NEED SOOO MUCH HELP LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
enticing is a very very very naughty boy !!!!!!!!!

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
MY LATEST VIDEO!!! CHECK OUT THE THREAD "ENTICING'S VIDEOS"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com