The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Empty Anyone noticed this too? Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:58 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
First topic message reminder :

I am sure you are all tired of hearing me moaning about fair and flawless but I noticed that on their website that they state that their products do NOT contain hydroqinone or mercury but NO mention of NO steroids. Does this confirm what we have been suspecting then? This is a quote from the website

At Fair & Flawless, we take a holistic approach to our formulations. That is why our skin whitening and skin bleaching products do not contain the damaging and toxic chemicals hydroquinone and mercury. All of our products are botanically based and as a result are safe, natural and gentle.

26Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone noticed this too? Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:53 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Enticing wrote:HERE U GO KIM AND EVERYONE!!!!

AS PROMISED MY PICTURES BEEFORE AND AFTER OF SKIN LIGHTENING!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I THINK I GOT A LITTLE DARKER DUE TO THE FACT THAT I STOPPED USING THAT HORRID STEROID AND HORRID FAIR AND FLAWLESS...BUT THIS WAY I CAN ACTULLY PHYSICALLY DEPIGMENT!!! AND NOT HAVE ILLUSION OF A LIGHTER SKIN TONE...I CANT WAIT FOR THIS REGIMEN TO REALLY START KICKING IN!! I'M GONNA ADD Aziderm Cream 20 TO MY HQ/RA REGIMEN!!! WHOOHOOO!!!!

What's the aziderm for please?

27Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone noticed this too? Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:00 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
yogi wrote:And I thought I was the only one walking around with their head down. Mind we don't bump into each other lol

Just pictured the scenario LOL. I feel terrible for saying this but it is nice to know that someone understands how I am feeling. I would not wish this on anyone but sometimes I feel no one knows what it is like to hate going outside and facing people. I hope we BOTH get to resolve this soon Smile

28Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone noticed this too? Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:40 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
MY LATEST VIDEO!!! CHECK OUT THE THREAD "ENTICING'S VIDEOS"

29Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone noticed this too? Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:42 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
angeleyes wrote:
yogi wrote:And I thought I was the only one walking around with their head down. Mind we don't bump into each other lol

Just pictured the scenario LOL. I feel terrible for saying this but it is nice to know that someone understands how I am feeling. I would not wish this on anyone but sometimes I feel no one knows what it is like to hate going outside and facing people. I hope we BOTH get to resolve this soon Smile

No worries. I totally get what you are trying to say. I suppose we all feel like everyone is going around having a nice life with no issues so knowing someone gets where you are coming from just makes things seem a little easier. I pray that we both get the look we want. It can't just be enticing looking fierce lol

30Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone noticed this too? Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
GUYS I PROMISE THAT YOU GUYS WILL LOOK FIERCE!!!!!! U GUYS WILL LOOKING AMAZING! JUST GIVE IT TIME....GIVE IT A MONTH..JUST A MONTH, BE CONCICTANT, AND AVOID THE SUN AND U WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES, YOU'LL BE SHOCKED WHEN YOU GO INTO THE MIRROR, I PICKED UP A BASEBAL BAT WHEN I FIRST SAW MY SELF. I WAS LIKE WHO'S THE GOOD LOOKING BURGLAR!!! IT WAS ME!!! Very Happy
YOUR SKIN WILL LOOK AMAZING!

31Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone noticed this too? Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:35 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
where have you been all my life ??????

32Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone noticed this too? Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:26 am

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
in canada and the caribbean! lol

33Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone noticed this too? Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:13 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Can't wait to start looking "fierce". May even put up a pic. Don't have the credentials for an enticing blockbusting short movie lol

34Anyone noticed this too? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone noticed this too? Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
KIM wrote:Can't wait to start looking "fierce". May even put up a pic. Don't have the credentials for an enticing blockbusting short movie lol

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHA

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com