The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tell Us About Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tell Us About Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tell Us About Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Tell Us About Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tell Us About Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Tell Us About Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Tell Us About Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Tell Us About Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Tell Us About Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Tell Us About Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 14]

1Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:48 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Hello, and welcome to the Skin Philosophy Skin Care Forum. We encourage new members to take a moment to tell us a little about themselves--Who you are and what are your hobbies? Where are you from? What do you like and dislike? and why you chose to join our community.

If you are going to start an introduction thread, please make it worthwhile for others to read. Enjoy your time at TSP. Please read the FAQs and Rules, familiarize yourself with the stickies and announcements in the different forums, and take the time to read what you write before you post it.

Last edited by Golden Girl on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

2Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:14 am

sonny1988

sonny1988
Visitor
Visitor
Hi. I wanna congrats golden girl for her great website and thank her for inviting me here. i hope we all can find answers to our skin lightening question.

3Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Thanks and great to have you hear Sonny1988! Your avatar is so cute. I hope you will enjoy

4Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:34 pm

Boricua1

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
hey everybody.... thanks for the invite GG.... About me.... I am the skincare try-it-all diva.. LOL i have tried most everything for any range of problems.. from skin lightening, brightening, anti age, acne, dryness, oilyness.. you name it... cause as far as skin problems I've had them lol... I plan on making my own creams one day... one for safe and dramatic lightening... and another for rejuventation, and another for clarifying, and one for reducing oilyness.... i'm not a chemist or anything I'm just working on things based from my own experience and my own passion for beautification.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so any questions, comments, suggestions or support feel free to hit me up and ask... or maybe someone just ticked you off ... I'm here..

5Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
lol...Glad to have you here Boricua! You and Maharani are 2 of the lightening vets who have tried many different products, so feel free to post review threads on which products and ingredients you like/dislike. Even the body and face lightening recipes in the recipe category would be a great idea. Much luck to you on creating your own products someday, as you have an understanding of what may work for others and what may not.

6Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:00 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Boricua1, it is a good job that you plan to create your own skin products, or else you will end up broke like me, with everything you have on your "wish" list. Clearly you are as bad as me when it comes to trying everything in sight....lol

7Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
hi I'm Kandiluv and my main goal is to learn more about the best ways of caring for my hair and skin. and becoming more knowledgeable. I'm glad to have found this site and I look forward to also grow with everyone here on this forum. Can't wait to grow out from the "quiet type" stage and to something more "talkative"..lol.thanks

8Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:45 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Hi kandiluv, a very warm welcome to the forum. Well 7 posts in one day will definitely make you a more talkative member !! We are all here to share info and learn from each others' experiences and hopefully reach our chosen goals. The Best of luck with whatever you are ultimately hoping to achieve !!

9Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:50 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Welcome Kandiluv, glad to have you here.We look forward to your posts and progress.

10Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:59 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
I should also introduce myself, a bit llong overdue..lol. I go by Golden Girl or you all can call me GG. I look forward to growing with everyone here, accomplishing my skin care goals, and assisting others with achieving theirs as well. On a side note, my hobbies is visual art, kick boxing, poetry, travel, anime, sing, practically anything technology-related, and would love to learn archery some day..lol.

11Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:07 am

Bj

Bj
Accepted
Accepted
Hi Golden Girl, Maharani, Sonny1988, Boricua, Kaniluv, and everyone else. happy to be here and I feel like I am learning much already and I really like this forum, thanks for this.

12Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:22 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Hi everyone ,I'm Cordellpuss i join this forum for i week now and is feeling at home already.My gold is to learn as much about good skin care,i'm looking forward to grow with everyone on this forum thank you.

13Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
cordellpuss wrote:Hi everyone ,I'm Cordellpuss i join this forum for i week now and is feeling at home already.My gold is to learn as much about good skin care,i'm looking forward to grow with everyone on this forum thank you.

Hi and welcome Cordellpuss, glad to have you here! I read several of your posts and I can learn a thing or 2 from you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . yes people here are kind and civil with each other here and enjoy learning and sharing our knowledge, as I feel at home here too already.

14Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Warm welcome to you Cordellpuss. I agree with Kandiluv, we try to make this community an unbiased knowledge hungry avenue. We know that you'll also be a beneficial asset here. thanks!

15Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:31 am

pansy

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I am a new member in this forum. The forum is really great and very informative about skin care. Hope we will enjoy here. Thanks a lot.

16Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:41 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Hi Pansy, a warm welcome to you.

17Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:15 am

LiteNYellow

LiteNYellow
Accepted
Accepted
Welcome Pansy and Cordellpuss. Happy to have you both here.

18Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:22 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Pansey we are happy to have you here!

19Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:40 am

skin lighten beauty

Accepted
Accepted
Hi. I forgot to post here lol. I'm glad to be here and to find a skin care forum also for lighteners. Other places I used to browse on had too much fighting or sellers for products. So far I really like it here and it is resourceful too.

20Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:51 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Hi ! skin lighten beauty and welcome i am happy you find it peaceful and resoourceful here.

21Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:50 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Welcome SLB (hope you don't mind me using abbreviations). Although we may joke a bit and are open-minded, we all try to give and receive beneficial info to one another. Glad to have you here too!

22Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:52 pm

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
Hi and welcome skin lighten beauty!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

23Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:07 am

Bj

Bj
Accepted
Accepted
Skin lighten beauty welcome! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

24Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:21 am

Emo chik

Emo chik
Visitor
Visitor
I'm Emo chik and new to the forum. I like to write and draw. And the reason why I decided to join was because it appears to have a lot of knowledge and open-minded.

25Tell Us About Yourself! Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:25 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Hi Emo Chik and a warm welcome to you .

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com