The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 14]

1Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Tell Us About Yourself! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:48 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Hello, and welcome to the Skin Philosophy Skin Care Forum. We encourage new members to take a moment to tell us a little about themselves--Who you are and what are your hobbies? Where are you from? What do you like and dislike? and why you chose to join our community.

If you are going to start an introduction thread, please make it worthwhile for others to read. Enjoy your time at TSP. Please read the FAQs and Rules, familiarize yourself with the stickies and announcements in the different forums, and take the time to read what you write before you post it.

Last edited by Golden Girl on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

76Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Tue May 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Bonjour Alizee love! Ça va?
C'est bien! Super! Merci beaucoup!

..Well, I'm pretty much only familiar with the french greetings so there may be some flaws..lol Thanks for sharing your story with us, I enjoyed the read. What a lovely mix of nationalities. Here at TSP we enjoy reading and growing from one another, so feel free.

77Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Tue May 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
Hi Amyy and Alizee love. Warm welcome to the both of you!! Razz

78Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed May 05, 2010 11:50 am

Amyyy

Amyyy
Visitor
Visitor
Whats up kandii sunny

79Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed May 05, 2010 11:59 am

sara

sara
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Welcome Alizee love, enjoy the ride here lol, it is more peaceful here and I hope you find what you are looking for.

80Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed May 05, 2010 2:01 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
sara, amyyy and kandi thanks for the warm welcomes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
golden girl, my french is pretty much just what I have heard my fathre say lol
I can run into problesm when I visit france becasue contrary to popular belief not eveyrone, if any, speak english very well lol.
The one phrase I recomend learning besides bonjour is c'est pas ma faute which means its not my fault [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

81Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed May 05, 2010 4:27 pm

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Hi Alizee a warm welcom.

82Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Wed May 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
"c'est pas ma faute", that just may come in handy..lol

83Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu May 06, 2010 1:10 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh yes....it certainly does lmao

84Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu May 06, 2010 9:50 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
What exactly are you two girls planning to do to warrant having this phrase on standby??? LOL

Alizee love, I love your avatar !! And if I have not said it already welcome to the board !!!

85Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu May 06, 2010 10:54 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
LOL.. when you make a mistake or bump into someone you can just say it and see the people's reaction of being confused!Razz

Yeah Alizee's avatar is quite cute and eye catching.

86Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu May 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Lol thanks maharani and no I haven't done anything.....today *whistles nonchalantly*

Actually you would say pardon otherwise you'll be seen as rude or from Sweden Razz
Oh but when it is night do not say bon nuit because that refers to you going straight to bed and you are dressed for it lol. I saw a sales lady give a man strange looks for that lol

87Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Thu May 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Hi, Im a new member in this forum, I learned great things from all of you guys, I don't have any experience in in the whitening field but im trying to achieve at least 2 shades lighter, i dont have any regimen yet, but I'm about to start one ill keep everyone post it. once I start my regimen ill post pics.

Arebama

88Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri May 07, 2010 12:21 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love,

Clearly my French teacher has a lot to answer for !!! By the way, is it preferable to say Salut, than bonjour or is that only really for people you know?

89Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri May 07, 2010 12:25 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Arebama,

A verry warm welcome and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. Hopefully the members can help you along with your decision as to how you want to attain your goal and I wish you every sucess in getting there !!

90Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri May 07, 2010 1:54 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
MAHARANI wrote:Alizee love,

Clearly my French teacher has a lot to answer for !!! By the way, is it preferable to say Salut, than bonjour or is that only really for people you know?

bonjour is the customary hello and salut is only for friends, close relatives and maybe cloe associates.
See the French culture is very formal and these are things that are ingrained in people from an early age, my father being French I was taught this whicha allows me to fit in when we visit france even though I was born in te states.
The good thing is sinec the french culture is so formal whe you do make friends, which can be quite daunting, they really are good life long friends. Then you can let your guard down and be yourself. It is also customary to frquently call your friends and should they ask for help you almost automatically do everything you can to help.

91Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri May 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Did you by chance see that windos comecial where the ladsays salut? lol
if so that was just because its a comercial and they want her to seem inviting so to speak lol

92Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri May 07, 2010 10:54 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Oh yeah, the Windows commercial I ended up memorizing and not exactly knowing what I was saying, so I wasn't reading the captions much. My guess was that they wanted to give it a twist and show how international their product is? lol

93Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Fri May 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Lolyeah I think so.
I just laugh when they show how they had an epiphany lol

94Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Sat May 08, 2010 1:14 am

Maharani,

Thanks Very Much

95Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Sat May 08, 2010 8:44 am

skin lighten beauty

Accepted
Accepted
hi Arebama, I like your name and happy to have you here. you'll find it really informative and friendly here! Smile

96Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Sat May 08, 2010 10:33 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Arebama wrote:Hi, Im a new member in this forum, I learned great things from all of you guys, I don't have any experience in in the whitening field but im trying to achieve at least 2 shades lighter, i dont have any regimen yet, but I'm about to start one ill keep everyone post it. once I start my regimen ill post pics.

Arebama

Big welcome Arebama!! So happy to have you here. We look forward to assistingg you with your skin care goals and regimen. much success flower

97Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Sat May 08, 2010 1:27 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Welcome to the bord.
I too am new but after a few days of reading the many forums I am more informed then I would have gotten on my own.

98Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Sat May 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Emo chik

Emo chik
Visitor
Visitor
Hi, welcome all new members and happy to see you.

99Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Tue May 25, 2010 5:46 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
hello everybody, glade to be here. my real name is Arnold and i am a college student working towards my degree in biology and to perform in the Olympics in 2012.my first lighting experience began 2 years ago just after high school. i regrettably ordered from mono.net since then i have been treading carefully and have not ordered from any body online since 6 days ago from whom i'v done extensive research on, and like most people i'm the type who likes safe products with fast results and no damage afterwards, so i'm going for mequinol and retin a, pictures will follow in 1-2 months on askmehelpdesk and now on this site as well...so thats it, and i thank GG for informing me about the site, it is a god send if their ever was one.
OK OK, i know what your thinking and theres no need for a standing ovation. lol
take care everybody

100Tell Us About Yourself! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell Us About Yourself! Tue May 25, 2010 6:15 pm

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Hi ! Yes I mean no, glad you like it here and a very warm welcome to you.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com