The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 24]

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,
Been lurking for a while and would like to share with you my mequinol experience with you, albeit its just been day! I got my MQ from Goldpharma and it arrived within 2 wks of purchase. I use RA .1% along with the entire tube of MQ mixed with 4 oz of cocoa butter (fruits of the earth one). I mixed everything in a jar making sure that it is closed tightly. Last night I applied to wet skin. My skin felt cool like for 5 minutes. I applied this all over my body. This morning I re-applied to wet skin and got the same cooling/tingling experience. I am not sure if this will work but will update in a few days.

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Guys I had to stop using the MQ because I am itching to no end and guess what??? I have created some marks on my body. I will resume next wk but so far my skin is awesome! It took about 3 days for the itching to stop!! Now I'm just using HQ4% with RA at nights to just maintain. I am still using the MQ on my face though because I love the look! I am hoping that my skin can tolerate the MQ next wk (marks that I have caused are almost better). It is advisable that if the itching gets too much do not scratch...you are only adding to the problem. albeit it's not permanent damage. I'm itching just by writing about it!

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
allure wrote:Guys I had to stop using the MQ because I am itching to no end and guess what??? I have created some marks on my body. I will resume next wk but so far my skin is awesome! It took about 3 days for the itching to stop!! Now I'm just using HQ4% with RA at nights to just maintain. I am still using the MQ on my face though because I love the look! I am hoping that my skin can tolerate the MQ next wk (marks that I have caused are almost better). It is advisable that if the itching gets too much do not scratch...you are only adding to the problem. albeit it's not permanent damage. I'm itching just by writing about it!

Oh I remember that when I was younger and had chicken pox I was told not to scratch too hard or I would leave marks.

Thehq might be a good alternative to the mq since it won't cause itching and if you've achieved your desired lightness you might not have to use too much.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
MAHARANI wrote:Alizee love,

This is the same experience that GG encountered when she stopped using it. I hope that you have something else in mind to use to help maintain the lightening you have seen. I know that in general, any sort of lightening, especially if you have achieved a much lighter colour, requires maintenance, be it that you cut back on the application or you alternate to something else. A definite commitment is required if you enter a lightening regime.

Oh yes I know I must maintain my new color. I had also heard gg say she redarkend rather quickly but still it is shocking to see it *sigh*. I do have a new regimen in plan; I actually knew what I would do when I started with the f&f. I had decided to use hq 4% along with ret a 0.05% but I am waiting a good two weeks inbetween simply because I want to give my skin a break

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Yes___ I mean no who did you order your hq from? If you used ADC, which I assume you did, it should take two weeks to get to you but depending on if they are out of stock it might take longer

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Yes___ I mean no who did you order your hq from? If you used ADC, which I assume you did, it should take two weeks to get to you but depending on if they are out of stock it might take longer

do you mean MQ

i got it from goldpharma, i have retin a from ADC and it came in 4 days Surprised

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Four days?! Wow I always thought it took two weeks, maximum. Well maybe it was goldphaarma that takes two weeks

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I wanted to add I know some members reorder two weeks before they run out just to make sure they don't have to interupt their regimen

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
golpharma takes 12-18 days, it's been 13 so far

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Well then *shrugs* all I can say is patience is a virtue lol but I know how you feel, I hate playing the waiting game

luanhair

Visitor
Visitor
yes___I mean no wrote:good luck everyone, still waiting for my mequinol. starting to get impatient bounce
Me too ready to get started

Yasmynn

Yasmynn
Visitor
Visitor
Can someone tell me how long a tube of mequinol lasts? I ordered 4 tubes. I will mix with retinA and Nadinola, since it's really creamy.

Yasmynn

Yasmynn
Visitor
Visitor
Allure, what was your starting complexion and what are you trying to achieve?

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Yasmynn,

How are you going to be using your mix? Is it for all over the body or just on certain areas. I am not sure if anyone has tried mixing the MQ with HQ. It has generally been with products like eucerin, cetaphil, e45 etc. I am not sure how the combination you are planning will work out.

I have been using HQ in the day and the MQ mix at night. Not saying that this is how you should be doing it, but just another suggestion if you want to continue with your nadinola. If you do decide to proceed as originally planned, then please do let us know how it works out.

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
By the way, that lady in your avatar is lovely .

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Yasmynn wrote:Allure, what was your starting complexion and what are you trying to achieve?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I went from brown, V to an inbetween shade of olive IV -III. The rest of my body, stomach, breast etc are a III. I'm actually trying to even everything to a III.

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Mixing HQ and MQ will be overload for your skin. You can do as Maharani is doing, using one in the mornings and using the other at nights. I have tried this and it works as well. If you insist on using both, try to use it on an area of your body that will be hidden...just in case. If you do experiment on this, please keep us updated. 1 tube of MQ mixed with lotion etc will last about 2-3 wks depending on how you are using it. I get the most from it using it on wet skin. HTH! Good luck in your journey!

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
wet skin? how come

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Wow fantastic results allure !!! You must be really pleased .

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
I am Maharani, thanks! I am really trying to get everything to a III, pretty close and trying to get these d**n scars off me. LOL.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Wet skin absorbs better, like if you put lotion on after a shower is absorbs into the skin easier.

Allure you achieved an olive complexion? Oh I'm so jealous girl. Lol how long did it take for you to achieve that?

And I believe the picture yasmynn's avitar is Eva the .diva

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Alizee love,
i watched food inc last night. thanks it was very revealing.

got beef? not any more

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Alizee, I have an inbetween color, know what I mean? its been olive and medium brown. It took me almost 2 months to achieve that.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
yes___I mean no wrote:Alizee love,
i watched food inc last night. thanks it was very revealing.

got beef? not any more

Makes you think doesn't it? Inerestingly after watching Supersize me I could still eat at McDonalds; if not for the fact that I'm disgusted with their food. Well exept for their pies but there is not enough filling lol

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
allure wrote:Alizee, I have an inbetween color, know what I mean? its been olive and medium brown. It took me almost 2 months to achieve that.

That's the color I want to achieve Very Happy.those are really great results in only two months time and you didn't have to pay that exorbidant price f&f charges. You did do this by using a combination of hq/mq and ret a correct?

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Alizee its just the MQ and Ra at nights only. Recently I started using HQ in the mornings.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com