The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 15]

1What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Was thinking today, it would be nice to know what the weather is like where other members are, so we get an idea what we are up against in terms of lightening and protecting ourselves in the sun, where possible.

I am in London and the weather today is 21 oC, started off sunny but as I write, it has started to rain. In the last few weeks it has been very warm, in UK terms, at around 26 - 28 oC with clear blue skies and strong sunshine.

Now I know some of you are in much warmer climates, like California, so would love to know what the weather has been up to where you are. ..........

126What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:58 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i wore leggings to, it's ok for men if you run track. i would were them under those little track shorts

which reminds of a story, the shorts were so short that sometimes your junk would be flaring out while you run, leggings were mandatory, well for me anyway

and there not that tight, there thin and stretchable and you can buy loose ones, there look weird but no one will notice if you were them your jeans/sweats

but if you were them by it's self, warning: you will feel like a super hero

127What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:24 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
LOL

128What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
So your junk always cme out to say hi huh? Hmm...so what are you trying to say? He he he

I liked the leggings and they kept my legs warm

129What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:09 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
dizzellz112 Wrote:
would the leggings be too tight..... i heard tight clothes can also darken skin :/

Really , tight clothes can darken the skin? never heard that before, i hope not.

130What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:32 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Over here in Germany is hot and sunny at the moment but i still wear my jeans and long sleeves i don't care, this is one of the best way to effectively protect your skin when your out door.

131What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:37 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
cordell do you layer on tops?

132What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:39 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Yes-I mean no Wrote:
loose clothing, i don't wear anything just laying here butt naked,lol no bot i could at most i'll take the shirt off but i'm in a basement so it's nice and cool. in fact it's so cool that at night time i have to grab the blanket, ohhh yeaaah

Ooook! I heard you.

133What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:44 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
dizzelz112 Ask:
cordell do you layer on tops
What do you mean?

134What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:51 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
watching the "Boondocks"

so there in a prison, an a inmate says" so you take the jelly and and you put in the a*s and you take the peanut butter, and you put it on top. i call that, a peanut butter and jelly a*s sandwich, but tom here will be calling it lunch."

ha ha ha ha

135What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:05 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
i mean wear 3..4..5 tops when out in the sun

136What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:11 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
5 tops, wow you must be real hot, has anyone ever noticed the amount of shirts you wear at one time.

before i started lightening i would wear 3 shirts because i hated the cold and people would point it out all the time, has that ever happened to you

137What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:18 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
No i only wear one long sleeve shirt when out in the sun 3,4,5 tops is way to much.

138What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:29 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
yes___I mean no wrote:5 tops, wow you must be real hot, has anyone ever noticed the amount of shirts you wear at one time.

before i started lightening i would wear 3 shirts because i hated the cold and people would point it out all the time, has that ever happened to you

lol never worn 5 tops.. asking how many layers of tops you guys wear..

i would try it though

eg black top..then on top a white thick top..to reflect the sun..
and then a red top

and then another black top

and on top a black thick cardi.. no one can see the other 3 layers apart from the black top..because they'll be hidden by the black cardi

139What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:29 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
cord..is one top enough? do you still tan?

140What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:34 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
depends on the thickness of the shirt but if you wear a good sunscreen and a regular t-shirt you should be ok

141What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:37 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
i'm obsessed now lol with covering up.. my hands..face..forearms are dark enough Sad and the weather aint improving Sad

wana layer on clothes.. good sunscreen...upf umbrella..upf gloves..Very Happy

142What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:41 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Yes !! one top is enough you just need to apply a good sun block before going out, and know i don't get tan this way because i avoid the sun by always staying in the shades.

143What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:47 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
how about your face?

do you only use sunscreen?

144What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:48 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
yeah sunscreen it's that or a mask,lol

145What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:49 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
dezzillz112 Wrote:

i'm obsessed now lol with covering up.. my hands..face..forearms are dark enough Sad and the weather aint improving Sad

wana layer on clothes.. good sunscreen...upf umbrella..upf gloves..Very Happy

Don't worry just stay out of the sun as much as you can and when you are going out door wear long sleeves long pants and don't forget sunblocks and you will fine.

146What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:55 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
lol what kind of mask Very Happy

cordell will do Very Happy

147What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:58 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
My face does get a little tan because it is most expose to the sun light, as for the rest of my body no problem. I only use sunblock.

148What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:02 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
lol what kind of mask Very Happy

cordell will do Very Happy

Hahahaha!!!

149What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:04 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
lol you go

Don't worry just stay out of the sun as much as you can and when you are going out door wear long sleeves long pants and don't forget sunblocks and you will fine.

so i go

will do Very Happy

hahahahaha lol

150What's it like where you are ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:10 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
wait, whats cordell mask?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•