The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
race, skincolor, eye color, haircolor and more- what do you think? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
race, skincolor, eye color, haircolor and more- what do you think? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
race, skincolor, eye color, haircolor and more- what do you think? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
race, skincolor, eye color, haircolor and more- what do you think? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
race, skincolor, eye color, haircolor and more- what do you think? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
race, skincolor, eye color, haircolor and more- what do you think? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
race, skincolor, eye color, haircolor and more- what do you think? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
race, skincolor, eye color, haircolor and more- what do you think? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
race, skincolor, eye color, haircolor and more- what do you think? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
race, skincolor, eye color, haircolor and more- what do you think? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PLEASE OBSERVE THE LINK ABOVE!

Light Skin, Bright Future?

On Good Morning America we took a look at the controversy over Sen. Harry Reid's remarks in terms of President Obama's agenda. And then on World News with Diane Sawyer, we looked at what some call the "unfortunate truth" of Reid's assertion that Americans prefer lighter-skinned African-Americans over darker-skinned African-Americans.

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
Trust me it can happen in real life. A person says what they think you wanna hear but has a completely different agenda

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Yeah I normally call them the wolf in sheep's clothing lol

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
I have met many of those. Even family can be like that. I don't mean immediate family, but I have had cousins more or less betray me for whatever reason and it makes me feel sad that they value friendship over blood. Especially when I know I have done nothing wrong and my heart tells me it stems from jealousy. I still wish them well though.

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
HELLO EVERYONE

I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE INTERESTING TO MOST! here is the offical webstie on yahoo answers if you want to look at it from the horses mouth:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and here is the question by John Smith Member since January 15, 2010:

"What are the benefits of the Fried Chicken and Kool Aid diet?

Whenever I see a colored person at the mall, a McDonald's or on the basketball court, they're always so skinny and loud, leading me to believe this diet has some benefits to weight control and respiratory health. However, I'm curious if this diet can be successful without watermelon supplementation. I think that's like their multivitamin. If I eat like this, will I suddenly have an uncontrollable urge to play basketball and buy chrome rims for my car?"

PLEASE DONT HOLD BACK

Very Happy

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
HEEEEEEEEEEY GUYSSS HOWS IT GOING!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!!

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Hey Enticing how is it going hun ?? !!!!

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
soooooooooooooooo good!!! if only i can get my legs to even out!!! omg they're taking forever...and the scars are fading nicely!! guys I wanna say to all of you to add WHEY PROTIEN POWDER TO YOUR DIETS AS IT WILL ENHANCE YOUR SKIN LIGHTENING EFFORTS! PROVIDE YOUR ANOTOMY WITH SUFFICENT PROTEIN WHICH WILL INEVITABLY GIVE YOU LUSH BEAUTIFUL HAIR, AMAZING GLOWING SKIN, GREAT BONE STRUCTURE, HELP YOU INCREASE LEAN/OR BULKY MUSCLE MASS (DEPENDS ON YOU) AND ALLOW YOU TO BURN FAT RAPIDLY! AS A RESULT YOU'LL FEEL FULL, BE WELL NURISHED AND SAVE TONS OF MONEY! ALSO DONT FORGET YOUR VITAMINS AND OMEGA 3!!!! MSM IS NOT NECESSARY IF YOU'RE USING WHEY PROTIEN!!! I'VE BEEN DOING THIS REGIMEN FOR TWO WEEKS NOW! I FEEL FABULOUS!!! WORKING OUT IS A SNAP NOW! WHEY PROTIEN RAISES GLUTATHIONE LEVELS WHICH ASSIST YOU IN SKIN BEAUTIFICATION! ALSO IT PROMOTES THE RELEASE OF SEROTONIN WHICH MAKES YOU HAPPY!!! I'M SINGING IN MY SLEEP!!!! LLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

LATERZ!!!

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Lol Enticing !!! So glad you are doing good and still full of useful information, as always. I think we could all do with "happy" supplements so will definitely be checking it out !!!

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Enticing wrote:soooooooooooooooo good!!! if only i can get my legs to even out!!! omg they're taking forever...and the scars are fading nicely!! guys I wanna say to all of you to add WHEY PROTIEN POWDER TO YOUR DIETS AS IT WILL ENHANCE YOUR SKIN LIGHTENING EFFORTS! PROVIDE YOUR ANOTOMY WITH SUFFICENT PROTEIN WHICH WILL INEVITABLY GIVE YOU LUSH BEAUTIFUL HAIR, AMAZING GLOWING SKIN, GREAT BONE STRUCTURE, HELP YOU INCREASE LEAN/OR BULKY MUSCLE MASS (DEPENDS ON YOU) AND ALLOW YOU TO BURN FAT RAPIDLY! AS A RESULT YOU'LL FEEL FULL, BE WELL NURISHED AND SAVE TONS OF MONEY! ALSO DONT FORGET YOUR VITAMINS AND OMEGA 3!!!! MSM IS NOT NECESSARY IF YOU'RE USING WHEY PROTIEN!!! I'VE BEEN DOING THIS REGIMEN FOR TWO WEEKS NOW! I FEEL FABULOUS!!! WORKING OUT IS A SNAP NOW! WHEY PROTIEN RAISES GLUTATHIONE LEVELS WHICH ASSIST YOU IN SKIN BEAUTIFICATION! ALSO IT PROMOTES THE RELEASE OF SEROTONIN WHICH MAKES YOU HAPPY!!! I'M SINGING IN MY SLEEP!!!! LLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

LATERZ!!!

Why have you chosen the whey protein as opposed to the MSM?

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Protien powder comes with many amino acids which are very necessary to the formation of a healthy and active anatomy…it helps curb your appetite. It raises glutathione levels and IT TASTES AMAZING! that’s a very important part! The great taste will allow one to be ardent when speaking of consistency. You’ll be more inclined to want to take something that’s good for you (because it tastes great) as appose to MSM which is somewhat tasteless.

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
also you get more for your money with the Whey Protien powder rainbow!

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Interesting. I will check it out when I next go to my health store

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
hey guys! I thought this would be interesting to most!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LETS HEAR THE THOUGHTS PEOPLE!!!

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Simply stunned ! What a load of tosh . People need to stop stamping down people. who exactly does this help?????

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Absolutely no one. And they wonder why so many people have issues about their appearance, when rubbish like that gets written. By who's standard are they saying that black women are less attractive? Have they seen every black woman to know this. What a sweeping disgusting generalisation. It has got to be a joke

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
I would love to have a look at the author behind that study. Anywayz all I am seeing lately is beautiful black women everywhere I look so I guess the good ones must have all congregated where I live !!!!!1111

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Me too !!! It's driving me craaaazyyyyyyyyyy!!! LOL

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Exactly so where is this peson exctly getting their info from. It must be a joke to get people riled up

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
what also interesting was that in 2008 I saw a documentary about facial structure....what is considered beautiful and what is not and "inferior" VS "superior" genetics...and I was about 18 at the time and this really hit me hard...but then It hit me even harder when I stopped to think....great! another thing for SOCIETAL MADE insecure teenagers AND EVEN ADULTS to commit suicide over! as if there isn't already enough pressure with weight, hair, and ever other Da*mn thing that we've been labeled Substandard for! I need to find these documentaries they are quite interesting!!! supremacy in the FIRST DEGREE!!!
I truly dont believe that Michael Jackson would have made it as far as he did if he hadn't altered his appearance so drastically. not based on the reports!

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
I just do not understand what the people behind such topics hope to achieve. Do they feel better for having said it or what????? Like you said it leads to some people feeling worthless and then pondering doing harmful things. Is it to keep those who consider themselves superior feeling even more superior and feeding the lies even more. And that is what it is.... LIES LIES LIES

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
They say that if you repeat a lie for long enough somehow it becomes the truth and everyone starts believeing it. It is a dangerous thing that they are doing and really serves no purpose other than to cause hurt.

I recall a friend who one day randomly saying she hated africans and indians. I asked her why she felt that way and she could not even give me ananswer. She had obviously be fed some stupid thoughts and decided to make a judgement about it. People need to start using their brains and stop being influenced.

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
You are correct in that it serves no purpose. If it were a study to say a certain group are overweight etc. you can evaluate that the purpose is to make people aware and make a difference to avoid possible illnesses like heart disease, diabetes etc but then what is this study going to encourage. Everything would be negative, be it how someone feels about themselves, whether they decide to do something drastic like get major surgery, how they decide to choose their partners & even how they treat their future children. It's All really negative

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
It is hard not to get influenced by this type of thing. It doesn't help when you are bombarded with a certain image type where ever you look. I do not want to change myself but realise that I need to do something to fit in more if I want to achieve certain goals. This makes me sad as I know this is how God made me but not everyone agrees that we are all beautiful in his eyes.

Enticing

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
quiamontana wrote:It is hard not to get influenced by this type of thing. It doesn't help when you are bombarded with a certain image type where ever you look. I do not want to change myself but realise that I need to do something to fit in more if I want to achieve certain goals. This makes me sad as I know this is how God made me but not everyone agrees that we are all beautiful in his eyes.

her or his or it's eyes...lets not promote androcentrism... Smile

quiamontana

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
lol...... ok in "his/HER" eyes. Mind you I think it may be a man because I am sure a female would not make life so hard. lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com