The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
MSM and vitamin C - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
MSM and vitamin C - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
MSM and vitamin C - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
MSM and vitamin C - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
MSM and vitamin C - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
MSM and vitamin C - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
MSM and vitamin C - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
MSM and vitamin C - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
MSM and vitamin C - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
MSM and vitamin C - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1MSM and vitamin C - Page 2 Empty MSM and vitamin C Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:35 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

I don't know if anyone is using this supplement but I have been taking 14000 mg along with 3000mg of vitamin C and 600 mg of NAC. The MSM and vitamin C I break up in 2 sections. What I have noticed is that my lips defintely look paler and not so dark. I know it is not from anything topical as I am careful not to put any lighteners on my lips. This is really exciting and hopefully I will see some progress on my body.

I know that this is a lot to take but I have been increasing the amount gradually as taking a large amount straight off can give headaches and upset stomach. Also don't take too close to bedtime as it can cause insomnia. I also have noticed I have very vivid dreams as well but I can live with that lol Also I dont mean to be too graphic but it has made me very regular if you get what I am saying lol You have to be careful though because I read that it can increase the appetite which I do feel some days so there is the potential to put on weight

That all said I think the supplements are great to add to a lightening regimen

26MSM and vitamin C - Page 2 Empty Re: MSM and vitamin C Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:35 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Lol Am I gonna have to roll out that pic again !????

27MSM and vitamin C - Page 2 Empty Re: MSM and vitamin C Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:57 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
yogi wrote:That is interesting. I hear so many people say that it has helped with their hair growth so may not be so surprising that your lashes are benefiting. How is your sideburns going? lol. sorry could not resist.

Lol you are totally mean !!!!!!! Well the sideburns seem to have calmed down since I reduced the usage. I have also introduced Alpa lipoic acid 600 mg as apparently it helps with the absorption of vitamin C

28MSM and vitamin C - Page 2 Empty Re: MSM and vitamin C Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:59 pm

angeleyes

Accepted
Privileged
rainbow wrote:Lol Am I gonna have to roll out that pic again !????

Lol you will have to roll it out another time. I am doing ok so far thanks !!!!

29MSM and vitamin C - Page 2 Empty Re: MSM and vitamin C Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:53 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
angeleyes wrote:
yogi wrote:That is interesting. I hear so many people say that it has helped with their hair growth so may not be so surprising that your lashes are benefiting. How is your sideburns going? lol. sorry could not resist.

Lol you are totally mean !!!!!!! Well the sideburns seem to have calmed down since I reduced the usage. I have also introduced Alpa lipoic acid 600 mg as apparently it helps with the absorption of vitamin C

lol sorry I really could not resist!!!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com