The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 29]

1My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty My Mequinol Experience Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:27 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Thanks to Maharani, I have been using Mequinol 10% on the scars on my arms now for almost a week now. Although some of the scar areas have faded some and not too large in size overall, I'm going to see if the mequinol/tretinoin can further remove the darkened areas. It does have a stinky smell LOL, so personally I prefer to use it at night and it is like a thick vaseline formulation, so little is needed as it melts as I rub it in.

Keep in mind, it is recommended that you use retin-a (tretinoin) along with mequinol in order for effective penetration and results. So, I'll keep everyone updated.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

226My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:26 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i'm moving back to using honey mixed with lemon juice, it's nice and leaves my skin smooth n stuff. put some on about an hour ago rinsed then steamed up and put on "THE MIX" (say it again, but in a DEEP voice)

everything seems to be in order and it's working s_l_o_w_l_y

227My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:45 pm

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Maharani, what is your current regimen??

228My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:55 am

cordellpuss

Accepted
Accepted
Golden Girl!! what kind of scars you have on your arms?

229My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:27 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love,

I have heard of others prefering not to start any lightening regime during the hot summer months and I guess that if sun avoidance is a real issue then I understand.

230My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:02 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Golden Girl wrote:Well, eventually I do plan on getting a lot of mequinol and use as a lightener for the body whenever the heat cools off or if I happen to become a vampire or work a 3rd shift..lol. This summer heat is crucial!! I was surprised a couple of people had called me "red bone" yesterday...I feel that I am far from what they described since I am not at my lightest as before...I can't wait until the heat finally dies down again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GG,

I would bet money that you are lighter than you think. And what's with the name calling. I have never understood that one . What's wrong with coming up to lady and saying hello without having to give a description of what you're seeing !! LOL

Well at least you know your regime is working.

231My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:07 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
PorcelainSkin,
at the moment I am mainly only concentrating on using my Retin A at night and Vitamin C serum in the day. I will be going back to using my HQ soon.

232My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:17 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
GG have you used the mq from goldpharma?

233My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:08 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i think she said she did for fading scars

234My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
MAHARANI wrote:
Golden Girl wrote:Well, eventually I do plan on getting a lot of mequinol and use as a lightener for the body whenever the heat cools off or if I happen to become a vampire or work a 3rd shift..lol. This summer heat is crucial!! I was surprised a couple of people had called me "red bone" yesterday...I feel that I am far from what they described since I am not at my lightest as before...I can't wait until the heat finally dies down again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GG,

I would bet money that you are lighter than you think. And what's with the name calling. I have never understood that one . What's wrong with coming up to lady and saying hello without having to give a description of what you're seeing !! LOL

Well at least you know your regime is working.

i was just thinking this same thing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I think it is odd how whenb people come up to a woman they feel they may comment on her looks, but they do not to a man.

235My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:32 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
just finished up with some work and i'm exhausted, started this regimen on the 16th, two weeks of this stuff i swear it feels like forever, still enjoying myself though. i don't think i'm going to steam my face today. i'll just plash around in some hot water, toss the cream on my face and call it a night

236My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:55 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Today's Weather Is Not Too Bad Very Happy

Max 24c

A bright, perhaps sunny start, but cloud will increase during the day with some occasional rain arriving by late afternoon. Still feeling quite warm with an increasing southerly breeze.

UV 6 :/

237My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:01 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
so, im looking in the mirror and my face is getting lighter buuuut, somethings different. it's changing colors, but not like blue,green and red but instead of a lighter shade of brown i'm becoming a lighter shade of, well i don't know, i mean my face is still brown but a different kind of brown. maybe it's my undertones, maybe i'm getting pale like brownish pale but it certainly interesting, i'll keep you guys (not literally) posted

238My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Sounds like you're turning a lighter brown. Is there a yellowish color? If so that might be your undertone

239My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:34 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
yeah you what, between yellow and red, like orange, pale orange undertone, could be wrong but is that normal?

240My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:37 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Hmm by orange do you mean umpaloopa? Lol

I have never heard of orage except for fake tans

241My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:37 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
it's a little bit of yellow and a lot of red and some paleness which i think comes from the yellow

242My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:19 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Sounds like its your undertones

243My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:48 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
HA HA HA, i just realized, my walls are red.
but yeah i think i can agree my undertones are yellow, my palm is like this golden yellow i wonder if i'll look like that.

244My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:55 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Lmao I think its time you went to bed Razz

Golden yellow sounds nice but golden showers are eeww ><

245My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:54 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
golden yellow does sound good, like the mustard, i'll take a golden mustard shower any day... wait, now that i think about it, that sounds like it could be a sh*t shower which makes golden showers look like picking roses.

can't sleep, just listening to john mayer

"who says i can't get stoned, meet all the girls that i used to know, fake love for an hour or so, who says i can't get stoned..."

246My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:41 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
If you are seeing some redness in your tone, then this could be down to the Retin A, which can sometimes do that.

But great to hear that you are seeing lightening. It is likely that some of the initial lightening is due to the Retin A exfoliating any sun damaged skin, but Great progress. Keep the updates coming, guy !!! LOL

247My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Well good luck.

I like john meye but ever since he johnathon rhys meyers' outbirst, its now my dirty little secret

248My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:44 pm

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Hey guys, hope your all well.

I am thinking about purchasing all the stuff for my first month with the lactic acid and am wondering whether it's a good idea to use the lactic acid, vitamin c serum and the gentle cleansers (including the likas on days that I do not apply the lactic acid) because I have been getting alot of break outs these past five days. As in I have an influx of rashes coming up from nowhere, as in I literally wake up and find them there.. Will the lactic acid regimen outlined above take these rashes away and exfoliate the skin? Or do I have to use an additional cleanser for instance to remedy the rashes? Please help!!

249My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:55 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Vitamin C serum is that it supports skin enzymes and preserves skin collagen. It is also known to treat skin acne as well

i don't know about lactic but Malic Acid peels is the same type of mildly invasive peel derived from the extracts of apples. It can open up the pores, allow the pores to expel their sebum and reduce acne.

as for likas gentle cleanser, maybe it will but not sure

250My Mequinol Experience - Page 10 Empty Re: My Mequinol Experience Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I've never heard of lactic peels getting rid of rashes and I would see a doctor to make sure these rashes are nothing serious.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com