The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 19 of 24]

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,
Been lurking for a while and would like to share with you my mequinol experience with you, albeit its just been day! I got my MQ from Goldpharma and it arrived within 2 wks of purchase. I use RA .1% along with the entire tube of MQ mixed with 4 oz of cocoa butter (fruits of the earth one). I mixed everything in a jar making sure that it is closed tightly. Last night I applied to wet skin. My skin felt cool like for 5 minutes. I applied this all over my body. This morning I re-applied to wet skin and got the same cooling/tingling experience. I am not sure if this will work but will update in a few days.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
my skin is getting darker now, but it's not hyperpigmentation (thats a long word) it's the redness, it's a bit out of control, i think i'm not going to use ret a today, let my skin heal a little

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes___I mean no wrote:i found somethings that ya'll might find interesting

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is tips for best results while lightening it is very informative

the next is a safety data sheet for ret a if your interested

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for this.. Much appreciated!!

Hi everyone
Ive been using the MQ/RA for the past 3 weeks and i havent see any changes yet, just that my skin is smoother, i did skip a few days on the aplication, but now im trying to apply it every night, with the exception of the RA that im skiping one and sometimes 2 nights of application because i dont want to over exfoliate. i add an extra tube of mequinol today to make my mixer stronger and to see how it goes.
ill keep everybody post it.

yes___I mean no wrote:my skin is getting darker now, but it's not hyperpigmentation (thats a long word) it's the redness, it's a bit out of control, i think i'm not going to use ret a today, let my skin heal a little

Do you use your MQ/RA with out mixing it with any other cream?

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Look forward to your progress Arebama

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Arebama wrote:
yes___I mean no wrote:my skin is getting darker now, but it's not hyperpigmentation (thats a long word) it's the redness, it's a bit out of control, i think i'm not going to use ret a today, let my skin heal a little

Do you use your MQ/RA with out mixing it with any other cream?

yeah

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
so you guys won't believe this, when my mequinol tuck so long to come they reshipped it free,

my fist one came in a week ago, and the second one came today so i basically GOT FREE MEQUINOL, i only bought 3 tubes so i got 3 more free.
i wonder if they know, if so it's there policy so i can't see why i would bet in trouble.

wow, i'm just so excited.
i'm going to start lightening my arms now

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes___I mean no wrote:so you guys won't believe this, when my mequinol tuck so long to come they reshipped it free,

my fist one came in a week ago, and the second one came today so i basically GOT FREE MEQUINOL, i only bought 3 tubes so i got 3 more free.
i wonder if they know, if so it's there policy so i can't see why i would bet in trouble.

happy for u; all the best!!

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
you to, i'm going to start my arms today but only use it every other day

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes___I mean no wrote:you to, i'm going to start my arms today but only use it every other day

And we'll be delighted to hear your progress!! Wink

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
can't wait to share, have to take pictures today for the before picture for my hands and arms. i'm actually mixing mq and ra while i'm typing this

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I'm happy for you Very Happy

Can't wait to see the pictures, sounds like you're getting gret results

yes___I mean no wrote:so you guys won't believe this, when my mequinol tuck so long to come they reshipped it free,

YEIIII that shows that every negative brings something positive, you have waited so long and now you got a little extra for free... freebies are always good [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ....

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Arebama,
your using RA & MQ right? how do you mix your. just wondering.

Yasmynn

Yasmynn
Visitor
Visitor
I don't know, but it seems like meq is just another skin peel, just like Lactic, Glycolic, etc??? It doesn't seem to necesarrily lighten, but brighten as it removes out later of skin. I don't understand how this can lighten without some kind of lightening agent?

Yasmynn

Yasmynn
Visitor
Visitor
Yasmynn wrote:I don't know, but it seems like meq is just another skin peel, just like Lactic, Glycolic, etc??? It doesn't seem to necesarrily lighten, but brighten as it removes out later of skin. I don't understand how this can lighten without some kind of lightening agent?
As the skin heals, is there something inhibiting melanin? If not after the skin heals, it will return to your normal color b/c there;s nothng to slow down the production of malanin right?

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
mequinol is a lightening agent, it can depig the skin, the cream that peels is ret a which is always mixed with mequinol or other lighteners

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Yasmynn wrote:
Yasmynn wrote:I don't know, but it seems like meq is just another skin peel, just like Lactic, Glycolic, etc??? It doesn't seem to necesarrily lighten, but brighten as it removes out later of skin. I don't understand how this can lighten without some kind of lightening agent?
As the skin heals, is there something inhibiting melanin? If not after the skin heals, it will return to your normal color b/c there;s nothng to slow down the production of malanin right?

ret a peels the skin and helps mequinol work better, mequinol kills melanocytes, melanocytes make melanin

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Yup mq can cause depigmentation and works from the inside out. The ret a is what causes peeling and helps to remove dead skin cells which are darker then those underneath the dead skin. If you stop using it you will redarken

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
so i'v been using mq/ra for 8 days and i moved back to bio claire today, not permanently but need a break from mq/ra, i'll go back to it tomorrow. maybe i'll shift every other day but bio c might be the relief i'm looking for today.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Maybe you should just do the mq/ret a every other day. I think you exfoliated your skin to the point of it being raw when you first started peeling

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
yeah i fact i think i was almost raw before i even started 8 days ago because of how one needs to exfoliate before you start. well i did but like, did it twice 2 days in a row before i started, that was a really bad move

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
It might be best to go two or three days without exfoliating or using anything on your skin including bioclair

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
yeah maybe, i'll keep using bio-c though but i'll cut the ra mq for a couple days, see what happens

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I wouldn't use anything because of how strong the mq is and I would want to give my skin a break

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com