The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 20 of 24]

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,
Been lurking for a while and would like to share with you my mequinol experience with you, albeit its just been day! I got my MQ from Goldpharma and it arrived within 2 wks of purchase. I use RA .1% along with the entire tube of MQ mixed with 4 oz of cocoa butter (fruits of the earth one). I mixed everything in a jar making sure that it is closed tightly. Last night I applied to wet skin. My skin felt cool like for 5 minutes. I applied this all over my body. This morning I re-applied to wet skin and got the same cooling/tingling experience. I am not sure if this will work but will update in a few days.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
yeah maybe, a bit at odds here. truthfully i have used mq in 3 different ways now, cant seem to pick a regimen, i change the %, mix it with different things. reminds me why i picked my name, but i'm sure i'll figure something out eventually

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
so it's 4:46 am over here and i just pulled an all nighter, not like a job but just stayed up chilling watching dexter, rescue me, and king of the hill. anyway, anyway i did not use mq/ra last night and i just went to use the restroom and i can see a difference in the skin tone already, a lot of the redness is gone, still have a lot left but i can start to see how well i was lightened with less redness in the way, i'll think i'll skip mq/ra again tonight, see what happens tomorrow Very Happy

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes___I mean no wrote:so it's 4:46 am over here and i just pulled an all nighter, not like a job but just stayed up chilling watching dexter, rescue me, and king of the hill. anyway, anyway i did not use mq/ra last night and i just went to use the restroom and i can see a difference in the skin tone already, a lot of the redness is gone, still have a lot left but i can start to see how well i was lightened with less redness in the way, i'll think i'll skip mq/ra again tonight, see what happens tomorrow Very Happy

so it seems to be doing wonders for u? how much lighter do u want to go?

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
PorcelainSkin wrote:
yes___I mean no wrote:so it's 4:46 am over here and i just pulled an all nighter, not like a job but just stayed up chilling watching dexter, rescue me, and king of the hill. anyway, anyway i did not use mq/ra last night and i just went to use the restroom and i can see a difference in the skin tone already, a lot of the redness is gone, still have a lot left but i can start to see how well i was lightened with less redness in the way, i'll think i'll skip mq/ra again tonight, see what happens tomorrow Very Happy

so it seems to be doing wonders for u? how much lighter do u want to go?

for right now, i want to push my face for 3 shades just to begin with

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Okay, so u going to first do ur face and then start on ur body? how long have u been on ur regimen for?

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
PorcelainSkin wrote:Okay, so u going to first do ur face and then start on ur body? how long have u been on ur regimen for?

i'v been using it on my face for 8 days now
and my arms for 2 every other day
just face and arms the places that above the most sun damage

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
PorcelainSkin
how about you?

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
with how quickly you've seen results on your face yes I mean no, I wonder if you'll find as much sucess on your body.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
results yes, success errrr, not really sure yet. not all the redness is gone, my undertone is lighter but my face is a reddish brown. in a couple days i'll have to take more pictures so hopefully it will improve. plus i herd this stuff takes a month or so and i'v only been using it for 8 days well 7 because i didn't use it yesterday, but so far i give it a B+

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Yes it does take a month or so which is why I was so shocked you started peeling and such so soon.

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I have not started any regimen, im just using a gentle acne cleanser and body wash at the moment and alittle after the sun moisturiser, i will order the lactic soon though. so since i am only using the acid four times, that is once a week, how much acid do you think i should order? and the acid has be kept at room temperature right? does the acid expire at all?

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes___I mean no wrote:results yes, success errrr, not really sure yet. not all the redness is gone, my undertone is lighter but my face is a reddish brown. in a couple days i'll have to take more pictures so hopefully it will improve. plus i herd this stuff takes a month or so and i'v only been using it for 8 days well 7 because i didn't use it yesterday, but so far i give it a B+

just for interest sake, how come did u not use the lactic acid? and it takes about a month before you start peeling with the ret a and MQ?

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Yes it does take a month or so which is why I was so shocked you started peeling and such so soon.

i'm using ret a .1%, should have thought about that before i ordered

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
PorcelainSkin wrote:I have not started any regimen, im just using a gentle acne cleanser and body wash at the moment and alittle after the sun moisturiser, i will order the lactic soon though. so since i am only using the acid four times, that is once a week, how much acid do you think i should order? and the acid has be kept at room temperature right? does the acid expire at all?

room temp, no especially in the summer, lactic acid should be kept in a tightly closed container, stored in a cool, dry, ventilated area... but thats the chemist in me talking

any cool place would be fine

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh that explains it. You're supposed to start with something low like .05% or if you use a stronger strength you should lessen how many times you apply it.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
PorcelainSkin wrote:
yes___I mean no wrote:results yes, success errrr, not really sure yet. not all the redness is gone, my undertone is lighter but my face is a reddish brown. in a couple days i'll have to take more pictures so hopefully it will improve. plus i herd this stuff takes a month or so and i'v only been using it for 8 days well 7 because i didn't use it yesterday, but so far i give it a B+

just for interest sake, how come did u not use the lactic acid? and it takes about a month before you start peeling with the ret a and MQ?

well it takes a month to see lightening, your'll start peeling in about a week, i peeled the second day after just one use.

and i didn't use lactic acid because the ret-a made me peel way too much so i didn't need it.

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
im wondering though, since not many ppl on here seem to be using the lactic acid, why was i adviced to use it? can i really do without it and start the MQ and ret a? what does the lactic do that the MQ or ret a cant?

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
PorcelainSkin wrote:im wondering though, since not many ppl on here seem to be using the lactic acid, why was i adviced to use it? can i really do without it and start the MQ and ret a? what does the lactic do that the MQ or ret a cant?

well apparently the lactic acid is to exfoliate, i used .1% ret a so didn't need it. thing is .1% is way to much and people are using .05%, and if your using .05% lactic acid can help
if your using .1% which from my recent experience most likely should be avoided if it's your first time use

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Alizee love wrote:Oh that explains it. You're supposed to start with something low like .05% or if you use a stronger strength you should lessen how many times you apply it.

hmmm, you know what, i'm going to start a whole new batch, i m currently using 2 20g tubes of mq mixed with 1 20g tube of ret-a .1%, i think i'm going to use that for my hands and arms every other day, due to the toughness i should be ok. and i'll dilute one of my tubes of RA and start over for my face

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes___I mean no wrote:
PorcelainSkin wrote:im wondering though, since not many ppl on here seem to be using the lactic acid, why was i adviced to use it? can i really do without it and start the MQ and ret a? what does the lactic do that the MQ or ret a cant?

well apparently the lactic acid is to exfoliate, i used .1% ret a so didn't need it. thing is .1% is way to much and people are using .05%, and if your using .05% lactic acid can help
if your using .1% which from my recent experience most likely should be avoided if it's your first time use

doesnt the MQ and ret a exfoliate too?

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
That'll make it last longer.

I do wonder how many tubes I will need for my whole body each month

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
The ret a helps to peel

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
Alizee love wrote:That'll make it last longer.

I do wonder how many tubes I will need for my whole body each month

a month for your whole body maybe 4 tubes 2 tubes each if you use it every other day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
thats the size, about the size of a pair of glasses or from eye to eye

yeah i know my glasses are all bent out of shape

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Good because I bought 6 tubes of hq which are about the same size as the mq and about 10 tubes of ret a.05% so that should last over a month since I'm going to use mq once every day and th hq/ret a mix every other day

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com