The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 15]

1What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty What's it like where you are ? Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Was thinking today, it would be nice to know what the weather is like where other members are, so we get an idea what we are up against in terms of lightening and protecting ourselves in the sun, where possible.

I am in London and the weather today is 21 oC, started off sunny but as I write, it has started to rain. In the last few weeks it has been very warm, in UK terms, at around 26 - 28 oC with clear blue skies and strong sunshine.

Now I know some of you are in much warmer climates, like California, so would love to know what the weather has been up to where you are. ..........

276What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:29 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love, when's the party ?? and are we all invited ??!!! LOL

277What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Uuhhh yeah suuurrreee I guess your inventation got lost in the ocean..woops lol

278What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:43 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Ooooh I guess I better dust off that bikini I have thown to the back of the loft !!!! LOL

279What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Well lol I guess you could stil come but I'm not paying yyour air fare lol

280What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:31 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Saving up for the ticket as we speak...........

Today it is 23oC / 73 F, with a uv of a moderate 3- 5. It has been mainly cloudy and the forecasters did mention rain but nothing so far.

Managed to go for my power walk FINALLY !! and loved every minute though the pesky sun did come out from time to time, but it's all good. I am certainly not going to moan when people are talking about 100 oF weather.

281What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:31 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
cloudy, about to rain and uv is 1. this seems to be so in a lot of chaps backyards

282What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:13 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Was raining very heavily last night. Is now 21oC and is pretty windy with showers on and off. Sun has made an appearance from time to time. Parts of London are showing a UV of a high 6 -7 with other areas a moderate 3 - 5.

283What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:32 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
77 degrees mostly cloudy, uv is 5

284What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:34 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Sunny Sad

285What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:21 pm

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
13 c Very Happy Loads of rain and wind today Very Happy

286What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:07 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Well amazingly, last night I had to have a duvet and an extra blanket in order to get to sleep. After not being able to sleep last week, due to the heat, it is hard to believe that it was feeeling a little winterish last night. I ain't complaining though, as I know it is far easier getting warm than trying to keep cool.

Today it is due to reach the dizzying heights of 23oC with windy conditions, occasional sunshine and the possibility of shower outbreaks,. UV is a moderate 3 - 5. I don't think anyone would believe how hot it was last week.

287What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:10 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
86 degrees, uv is 6. my lap top says partly cloudy, but looking out the window, you could have fooled me.

288What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:20 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Its only 8:20 in the morning and I can already feel the heat, its like 81 already

289What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:38 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Not Looking Good Maharani :/
heat weave is back next week

can't wait for September Sad or December ..bring on the snow Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i don't think the midlands will be as bad as London if that helps LOL..

290What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:03 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
No it doesn't help, cheeky !!!

I did hear it mentioned last week that the so called "good" weather would be back shortly. Guess I will have to be ducking and diving again !!

Today lots of strong sunshine with a few clouds here and there. 23oC with a uv of a high 6 -7. Wasn't as cold last night but makes sense as the weather slowly warms up again.

291What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
right now it's 75 degrees and the uv is 1

should be getting hotter though, it's still early

292What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Its 90 degrees and. Climbing Sad

293What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:19 am

dizzellz112

dizzellz112
Valued Contributor
Privileged
Maharani Not Good For London

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

only half the country will be affected by the heatwave

294What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:18 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
73 f
uv is 2
really really bright though

295What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:28 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Well as dizzellz has kindly mentioned the weather has indeed heated up. It is 29oC / 84 oF with strong sunshine. UV index is a high 6 - 7. The only good thing today is that I did my washing this morning so it should dry very quickly.......other than that I just want to roll onto the unsettled weather. It is way too hot in my top floor room !!

296What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:26 pm

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
raining, thunder & lightening, power went out, nothing to eat but bologna and cheesecake

then my dog went under my barn to hide from the rain, she's huge and theres only 5 inches of space. the last dog that got stuck under there died, and that was a pup. now this grown a*s dog gets stuck.

spent the last hour trying to get her out. digging with my bare hands, mosquito bites on my arms, legs and back.

bugs in my face,bleeding, dust in my hair, had one serving of dirt, nails sore and about to peel.

i saved her life though so it was worth it,

hope every bodies day was better than mine.

297What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:16 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Thought I had just tuned into a Bruce Willis Die Hard film.........so much action, suspense, pain, blood shed.......................... and then the hero saves the day, with a mind blowing rescue !!! Will I have to add hero, to your long list of attributes. I tell you what, if I had to write your cv, you would get any job going !!! LOL

Was thinking you seem to get a lot of thunder in your part of the world. Is this a regular thing?

298What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:21 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
On a much less dramatic note, you will all be pleased to know that my washing dried nicely yesterday !!!! LOL

Another hot one today 29oC, though with slightly more cloud cover, it does feel slightly cooler than yesterday. UV index is a high 6 - 7. Cooler weather due tomorrow along with the possibility of rain. Well let's see how accurate they get the forecast !!!

299What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:24 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
By the way, yes_I mean no, I did note that you still managed to satisfy your big appetetite through all the adversities !!!!! I would be scared to be trapped somewhere with you, with no food............I think things might turn ugly !!!! LOL

300What's it like where you are ? - Page 12 Empty Re: What's it like where you are ? Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:25 am

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
MAHARANI wrote:By the way, yes_I mean no, I did note that you still managed to satisfy your big appetetite through all the adversities !!!!! I would be scared to be trapped somewhere with you, with no food............I think things might turn ugly !!!! LOL

aw i don't think so, theres a couple pages missing but i still have my boy scout manual, collecting supplies just encase 2012 turns to h*ll, and theres the yellow stone volcano i'm planning for any day.

if your stuck with me it means survival Cool

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com