The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

How Did You Find The Following Information?

46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 8 I_vote_lcap97%46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 97% [ 57 ]
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 8 I_vote_lcap3%46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 59

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged

46 BEST SKIN LIGHTENERS

Here is a comprehensive list of skin lightening products that I have compiled that has been known lighten or assist with ligtening such as exfoliants. Many may work for some people (as well as being free of steroids and mercury) in order to help us all on our never-ending search for effective and safe skin lighteners. I am not saying that all of the products listed below will work great for everyone. Because I doubt that this is possible, since everyone's skin is different and unique. Keep in mind that some people may find a product(s) that is not as effective as compared to another user using the same product and that theres always the chance of a product being ineffective,causing bad reactions, or perhaps quite effective...in other words, so it is all trial and error.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please also keep in mind that these products are not in any specific order. I tried to have the full titles of the products spelled out correctly in order to have an easier search and that some of the products possibly may work best in conjunction with another product or possibly not. They all range from inexpensive to expensive in price range. As with all lighteners it's best used along with an effective exfoliant and sunblock high in spf that has UVA/UVB protection, as well as limiting your sun exposure. I will try and add on a consistent basis other additional skin lightening products that has probability of being effective for us all.

1. Nadinola Extra Strength (3% Hq)
2. Melalite Forte Hydroquinone 4% Hq & Tretinoin 0.025-0.1%
3. Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Cream (Update: tested to contain 8% hydroquinone)
4. Neo Strata Hydroquinone (2-4%)
5. Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
6. Fair & Flawless Suntan Removal Cream
7. South Beach Skin Solutions

8. Makari Night Treatment Cream
9. Caroteine Noursishing & Fairness Cream
10. Fair & White Exclusive Clarifiance Fade Cream

11. Leucodinine-M Cream: Mequinol 10% (recommended for dilution up to 5% strength at most, use with tretinoin)
12. Makari Skin Repairing & Clarifying Serum
13. Fair & Flawless 5xF Intense Body Lightening Gel
14. Likas Papaya Soap
15. Fair & Flawless Crème De Laser
16. Othine Skin Bleach (Hq)
17. Makari Body Lightening Lotion
18. Fair & White Exfoliating and Lightening AHA-2 Soap
19. Makari Caviar Enriched Soap
20. Skinlite Hydroquinone 2% & Tretinoin

21. Sw+ss Glutathione Soap
22. African Formula Beauty Creme
23. Fair & White Exclusive Serum (Hq)
24. Makari Sulfur Soap
25. Thienna's Fairskin Intense Brightening Healing Night Creme
(25% Sulfur)
26. Fair & White Exclusive Whitening Soap
27. Makari Caviar Face Lightening Cream
28. Fair & White Exclusive Vitamin C Serum (Hq)
29. Fair & Flawless Soya Lait Body Lightening Bar
30. Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic Soap

31. Dermabright by Rosa Skin Care
32. Fair & White Exclusive Vitamin C Soap
33. Makari Day Treatment Cream
34. Fair & White Vitamin C Cream Gel

35. Brightening Serum for Neck and Décolletage
36. Makari Clarifying Exfoliating Antiseptic Soap
37. Solage 2% Mequinol/Tretinoin
38. Tonique Coconut Mango Triple Whitening Exfoliating Bar
39. Shiseido White Lucent Concentrated Brightening Serum N.
40. Thienna's Fairskin Potent Brightening Moisturizing Face & Body Lotion (25% Sulfur)

41. Makari Body Beautifying Milk
42. Shiseido Concentrated Brightening Serum N
43. Shiseido Intensive Spot Targeting Serum

44. Vichy Bi-White Reveal Double Corrective Whitening
45. AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion
46. AmLactin Moisturizing Body Cream

Hmmm...interested in knowing more additional skin lighteners and exfoliationrs that are cost-efficiant and are among the greatest additions to our list? These are exclusinve only to the privileged members. But, please feel free to to post your favorite products (they must be a steroid and mercury free products please).

GG

Last edited by Golden Girl on Thu May 06, 2010 9:29 am; edited 20 times in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Post Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:16 pm by Lilikoi

@ Yogi

Oh no, you're right about that without a doubt Yogi,I'm careful after peels.
Once I rid my self of the hives and provided my skin can take the 10%, I'll send you some before and afters Yogi. How does everybody else post pics w/ eyes and smile erased? It's a clever way to publicly post anonymously.

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:47 pm by rainbow

eyes and smiles erased is fine. Was hoping to put some up of my lips but camera broke

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:26 pm by Lilikoi

Rainbow, did you have good lip results?

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:35 am by KIM

Lilikoi wrote:Thanks Kim,

yes I've tried it before (o.1%) but only on the body, just wasn't sure everyone here was using it successfully. Once my skin fully recovers from this Carolight disaster I'll try the HQ 10% with retin A, not in big hurry so once a day will be fine ( I also live with my bf so don't want anymore strange looks lol!)
I'll also do a patch test ( even though test didn't work for the Carolight) and see. I currently use 50% LA peels and I get good exfoliation but not actually peeling,but that's fine by me.

You are right that it does not always prove to be a good indicator but for most can flag up potential problems. I know that it did not really work for me either, though I did get a very slight irritation initially but this disappeared fast so I did not think it would be an issue

Post Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:00 pm by rainbow

Lilikoi wrote:Rainbow, did you have good lip results?

I have seen a difference using the latisha and my lips do look lighter. It has been a slow process though

Post Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:55 pm by Lilikoi

Holy cow didn't think I'd be writing an update when I'm still in the is-this-crap-gonna-make-me-look-like-Freddy Krueger testing phase.

It's only been 2 days since the HQ, and 3 days since the retin A 0.1% (once dly @ night)as in:

Tues : Retin A 0.1% (face only) p.m.
Wed : HQ 10% (face only) p.m.
Thurs: HQ 10% (face & body) p.m.

My skin looks wicked nice,smooth and lighter.
I've been using LA peels wkly(face & body)for the past 4 wks prior to my HQ/R.A. Starting w/ 40%,then graduating to 50%, then 85% (85% very strong so only used on body with 50% on face.)But during L.A.peels I never saw my skin physically peel, although the occasional Carotein cream must have helped and I noticed that my legs got the lightest of all other body parts. So peels worked well for me, and safe.

This afternoon my face finally peeled from
R.A. applied from 3 days ago( don't wanna use R.A. everyday, every 3 days is good enough)

But like I said earlier Isis cosmet. dissapointed me by sending me a bottle of HQ labeled 20% but then crossed out in ink and wrote 10% underneath on the label. So in short, I don't know if this 10% or 20% I used, but giving them the benefit of the doubt,we'll say it 10% for the sake of argument.

The directions state:
1 part HQ
3 parts (Eucerin or Aveeno) lotion for the first wk.

This stuff must be strong to see good result after only 2 days, that could be good and/or bad

Face;
BUT... as much as I'd like to see instant results I will go slow for I don't want my skin to reverse after a few mo. of the high concentration HQ (after all I don't even know what the heck %tage I'm actaully using).
My skin looks very healthy & lighter and even my BF noticed the difference when we Skyped each other an hr ago.

Body;
Saw an over all difference on body too. Are my eyes deceiving me or are my knuckles trying to even out also? I'm shocked because it's been only 1 day.Still waiting for my other R.A. tubes to come so will do wkly 85% peels until then & then eventually alternate. The long term is what I'm curious about as are many of you so I'll keep you posted.

Post Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:31 am by quiamontana

Wow this sounds so good. I was going ot get this when I saw entincing's results with it. Trouble is where I live everyone is pro tanning so I could not do anything too drastic or quickly else I might get too much reaction to it. I really wish I could move from here some times and just get on with my lightening. How do you manage to peel and get on with going out. The peeling I got made me super paranoid when I had to go out and I don't think it was as much as yours. I had to slick on a load of moisturiser to cover all the peeling skin. Does your boyfriend know that you are lightening then? I have not told anyone but that is because I know what would be said.

Post Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:05 am by Lilikoi

@quiamontana

-Well the peel just looked like a I had a bit of food on my cheek until I tried wiping my face and realized it was starting to peel.Shocked cause the LA's didn't peel like that, just a natural slow sloughing.The peeling was as thin as the out most thinnest layer of an onion so it wasn't thick at all, so I took my time throughout the day and peeled as much would come off,ever so gently w/ my finger then my Japanese scrub cloth after my shower for the leftover skin.

-I live in the sunshine state & you could swim to Cuba from here it's so d**n hot, as I now live in purely Cuban pro bronze community so I understand the pressure.Trust me I get the ONLY strange looks when I walk my dog with long sleeves,pants,UV umbrella, shades & UV gloves.

- I'm mixed race (half black & a lot darker than others with my ethnic combo) and the other half hasn't even heard of lightening & it would be a no-no.Being raised by that side of my family only, I wante to look more like my grandma & cousins or just the women in that culture.Being from the city means I have a United Nations diverse group of friends, so if you're circle of people are negative then drop them like a bad habit, remember it's the ignorant ones that will give you a hard time. Especially from your own ethnic group for this can really strike a nerve & hit you personally,if they can wear contacts,weaves,nails etc.then why can't you do what you want?

-My boyfriend is Asian American and, though American born, he has lived a couple yrs in Japan so is familiar w/ the whitening concept & says he'll love me either way,but when I showed him some before & after pics of successful lighteners he thought the change was too drastic and told me not to end up like MJ.After the steam came out of my ears I told him from now on my skin is my business and to stop asking questions. My process has been so slow that he thinks my skin is nicer & doesn't see drastic results so the pace will keep them quiet I think.

-I have treated patients that have been on meds where sunshine is contraindicated & that can be a perfect excuse for the haters if you go sloowwwwly (this will also explain your sudden new spiffy SPF getup lol!). I'm not sure what your start & goal are but the pace is/will be the key for me personally.

-I'm pretty happy so far with the 1:3 ration of mixing, I think once you start using the HQ w/out any lotion dilution it's gonna be quite strong. I couldn't do R.A. everyday, this peeling is enough. Don't get me wrong though, the new skin is only a bit lighter than the dead -like the contrast between a light tan & original color- but coupled w/ HQ really packs a punch. I didn't get a chance to see Enticing's pics, but I can see how one could get crazy light results w/ this stuff.

-You would think moving would help but I just moved here (in swamp like heat I might add)& I live in a condo community, literally 20 or so condos with a 3 block radius. I've met tons of people already, see neighbors during dog walks & the dreaded bf's work events where I meet his coworkers. My point is I don't have friends here yet but people still see me & in 6 mo will see a difference. NY does give you a thick skin to people's opinions, but now even in the south I still have the NY attitude of 'whatever'.Be safe & brave and remember that only you will have to live in the skin you're in...may as well enjoy it Very Happy

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:52 pm by angeleyes

You have a really great attitude Very Happy

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:02 pm by Lilikoi

thanks angel eyes!

as the queens would say "2 snaps up & a circle, okaaaaaaayyy!"
lol!

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:17 am by fizi

Thanks for sharing. Very Happy

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:52 am by KIM

Lilikoi that is fast to be seeing results already. I know it is 10% or possibly 20% but I still did not think it would work so fast. Please keep us posted on how it carries on working. This sounds like it would do wonders on really difficult areas.

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:18 pm by Lilikoi

@ Kim & others,

hi there,

today marks wk 1 of this new regime:

The results I saw so quickly, I've deduced, was due to the Retin A. Magical the 1st 2 days but nothing short of reptilian the other 5. Maybe b/c it was my 1st exp. w/ Retin A my skin seemed sooo bright/light. After day 2 I thought the skin was getting darker, b/c it was, only as what was to be expected w/ a a semi invasive peel. It eventually all sloughed and skin was in tact.After that never ending peeling I decided to only do The RA 2 xs w/in that wk. I used lots of Eucerin throughout the day to camouflage peeling but for some areas i.e. chin & around mouth, i have super dry skin type naturally. To get through it I broke down twice and used good old fashioned cheap Vaseline on those leathery patches on my face in fear of deep cracks that would end up as light scars. I know, I know, but I'm broke & it worked. In the morning the Vaseline made the leather sloughed beautifully then washed well w/ Likas. I figured as long as there's fresh skin at the end of every day the HQ should still absorb & it did.

For those of you wanting to address tough spots, well I got news for yous (I know bad English but it's a New England thing lol!)
Even though I only used the RA twice (face) I continued to use it every other day on my dark circles (which aren't virgin btw, used Se Quiiso on those previously), knees, elbows and knuckles.So far these areas w/ the R/A only fared:

knees -great
elbows -great
dark circles -good
knuckles -good

This wk is:

face- 1 part HQ,1 part Eucerin (or
Aveeno)
body- 1 part HQ,1 Part Eucerin (or
Aveeno)

Overall I'm seeing results and @ a pace I'm satisfied w/. I'm convinced that Isis did send the correct 10%. My legs are shiny and the dark spots are beginning to fade. Keep you posted in 1 wk. Like a Star @ heaven

GOTHQUEEN

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:02 am by GOTHQUEEN

thanks for the extensive review. It sounds like you are happy with the results so far. I will wait to hear how it goes in another week. How do you manage being in public with your reptilian skin, as you put it.

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:28 pm by Lilikoi

Your welcome. I rewet my face w/ water, then reapply the Eucerin before immediately before leaving the house. I make sure I pack away some extra Eucerin in my purse, in a ziplock baggie, so I can do touch ups when I'm outta of the nouse. But I found that I never needed to yet.

I'm not sure if I forgot to mention that:
the 1st wk of RA applications on my face were RA only @ night, not mixed in my hand w/ HQ& Eucerin, The HQ/Eucerin mix was in the morning. I wanted to see the full effect of the RA. After yesterday I finally began mixing RA/HQ/Eucerin (except for the thick skinned/drkst areas where the xtra solo RA apps are a must) together in my palm and applying all 3 of them together as one. So far I feel some tightness but nothing like when I applied the RA alone. Like a Star @ heaven

Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:17 am by KIM

Lilikoi you should strat your own thread about your 10 % journey. I am really interested in how you and quiamontana find it, especially as I will be looking out for a body lightener soon

Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:51 am by angeleyes

Good idea and it will be easier to find it.

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:02 am by jadamiranda

Likas Papaya is so effective. I use it on my body. For my face, it's not on the list, I use Omorovicza Complexion Brightener with spf 20.

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:10 am by Lilikoi

I'll think about starting the 10% thread Kim, only after another bottle though since I'm still not 100% sure on if Isis sent me the 10% or 20%. But that's a good idea right?

Face:
I'm finally in the HQ only stage, no need to mix w/ Eucerin. And there was the fatal mistake, ok maybe I'm being a bit dramatic but my face broke out into tiny little bumps, chin area mainly.Remember they sent me a bottle that said 20% then crossed it out and wrote 10% over it? Assuming I was using the 10%, it still too strong on my face alone, needs to be mixed w/ a buffer e.g. Eucerin or Aveeno. They bumps were small enough to not scar and went away w/ a bit of Carotein nourishing cream (acid based & good for bump removal, I don't have to remind you of the bad case of chicken skin from Carolight now do I?)

Body:
Finally started peeling a week ago and it was my first experience w/ below the neck peeling. It was the day after I did a LA 85% & left the LA on for about 5 mins too long. I live near the Everglades and swore I began morphing into a one of native species of local alligator, I mean a bullet wouldn't even have penetrated my skin. From that day I scratched & scratched till I gave my self a few scabs, stupid I know. A sea salt water bath helped a lot too (no soap, just hot h20 & sea salt & Japanese fiber cloth), after soaking for about 30 mins the water turned slightly dark like I placed a tea bag in the tub,of course skin got smoother, but salt is drying & can intensify itch. But I'm not crying about that, will address that later. Since I need intermittent breaks w/ the Retin A, I decided I need a non peeling lightener in between.

My face is crazy light & can't go any further until I get catch my body up. I only used HQ 3xs in the past 11 days or so & no redarkening. But Retin A (everyday for a week )& LA 85% once a week can break up permatan like nobody's business but be prepared for the ugly stage before the skin finally sloughs. Like a Star @ heaven

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:21 am by quiamontana

Oh wow, apart from the peeling skin it seems like it is going the way you want it. I am not sure I could even attempt to put it on my face as the smell of it makes me choke a bit. It seems really strong

GOTHQUEEN

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:27 pm by GOTHQUEEN

Lilikoi have you still not been applying the 10% and seeing the results maintained. I was reading that someone said that the results were not lasting and I am curious to know how long before one needs to reintroduce a lightening agent. Do you think you have lightened on your face beyond your natural colour?

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 pm by Lilikoi

Hi Gothqueen,

oh yes, my complexion has gone shades beyond my natural color and hasn't darken a bit, I stopped applying it to my face 2 wks ago to give my body time to catch up. My body is almost there now so I will resume face and body with HQ in maybe a week or so.

But to answer your question,I've never even in childhood been this light. Another reason for stopping is because it gave such fast results, I didn't get the enough yellow tones, just a little yellow.

Of course hiding from the sun in daily 90 degree+ weather is a challenge of within itself but with umbrella,floppy hat & UV umbrella I haven't redarkened.

I've only used Carotein cream to keep face exfoliated which resulted in a bit of a pale bleached out look. My goal is to be able to be completely without makeup and other than a blemish on my chin which looks better with a bit of concealer, my skin looks pretty good.

My friend hasn't seen me since I starting the HQ/Retin A and was shocked, she told me I look white and to not go lighter cause it's good the way it is. I don't look white but I guess I didn't really realize how much I changed until I talked to her. Like a Star @ heaven

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 am by jadamiranda

I am now trying Copper Peel from Omorovicza. Have heard some rave reviews on how it brightens the complexion. Hope it works for me.

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:52 am by Lilikoi

Correction:

"I've only used Carotein cream to keep face exfoliated which resulted in a bit of a pale bleached out look."

That was a typo. I meant to say the Carotein has merely kept my face exfoliated, it has never whitened.

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:14 am by quiamontana

Lilikoi please tell me how long it took you to lighten. I really am not seeing much lightening on my arms so far. It does look more even though . I am still only using it once a day as well because of the intense smell but wondering if I need to try twice a day. I would love it if the results do not immediately fade once you stop using it. I just feel a bit impatient about it and wish I could see some difference.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com