The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub? Empty Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub? Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Ok, tonight I'm trying something different for acne and blemishes. It's called Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub from Neutrogena. Taking a break from the Likas, for it's too strong. It smells nice and close to the grapefruit smell, has exfoliating course matter, and looking at the ingredients of salicylic acid and grapefruit extract..it may work out nicely.

I'm still using the retin-a, which I'm really beginning to see the fruits of my labour from it as well as others. Because on the bridge of my nose and under my eye area the pores have always been large and noticeable since I was around 14 ys, and I'm now noticing the areas are more smoothed out and the pores are less noticeable. Even the area feels smoother. So, I'm hoping this scrub would help my improvement to continue further along with the ra and I'll keep you guys updated. Has anyone else tried this? Or which facial scrubs do you like most?

Last edited by Golden Girl on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Good luck with that and keep us updated with your results. I was thinking about your thoughts on Retin A and have to agree that now that I have been using adapalene for several weeks, I have noticed that the blackheads on my nose, which I found really hard to remove have completely disappeared. I love it.

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
that's great. I'm hopingone of these days I may try using both retin-a and adapalene and alternating the days of usage. so far, the grapefruit scrub I like.

4Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub? Empty Update Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:22 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Well, it's been almost 2 months since I have been using this facial scrub and what I have noticed so far I was surprised that I noticed that the pores on the bridge of my nose has shrank some, no acne so far, and my acne spots are lighter in appearance.

Although this is not a skin lightener, it is a good exfoliatior and my skin is smoother with a slight sheen and more even toned along with retina and f&w whitenizer) ...but I still have some time until my acne marks completely go away. I'm about half way through the container.

hasan007

Accepted
Accepted
salicylic acid is coming from natural source and grapefruit is great for skin because its have a more vitamin C and vitamin C is great for skin,in one word said both are great for skin care.

David147

Accepted
Accepted
I use both of the wash and scrub from the pink grapefruit line. I like the results. my skin isn't completely clear after using this but I love the smell and I think it's worth the money...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com