The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? - Page 2 Empty how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
First topic message reminder :

I have some stretch marks from some skin bleaching products I had used before and I'm a slim girl. is it really possible for me to at least fade them where they are less noticeable? how can I do this and when can i see results?

Ava

Accepted
Accepted
I heard that microneedling is good for removing stretch marks. This guy on another forum said that he needled at his stretch marks for a year and they have completely faded

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Yes I have heard it is good for collagen production as well.

sabysmith

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
A good cream will help to fade and diminish existing stretch marks, and will also be an EXCELLENT preventive tool if you
are planning a pregnancy and are worried about getting stretch marks. Prevention is key, because if you catch them
before they are fully formed, due to dramatically increased skin elasticity, they will never become a problem!

Ava

Accepted
Accepted
i wonder if mega toner would work good on fading stretch marks

i know stem cells would defintely work but that is not even being practiced in medicine.

OMG7778

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Some people have had success with different products, but a dermatologist in my apartment said that he believes them to have something to do with genetics. He said other than moisturizing and avoiding rapid weight gain and things like that there was not much else that could be done. I have a hard time believing that myself..... but hey he is the doctor right

Oh Wait dont they call it Medical Practice :-)

http://revitolscarremover.com

jennyatson

Visitor
Visitor
The marks start out red or purple, and fade to white over time. Your best bet for diminishing them is seeing a board-certified dermatologist for micro-dermabrasion or a chemical peel, procedures that slowly remove layers of the scarred skin tissue. Most derms suggest six treatments on any spot that needs work,depending on the treatment.

----------
Jenny

Misha Smith

Visitor
Visitor
Try unrefined shea butter, it will not only fade the appearance of the stretch marks but it would also make your skin soft, smooth and moisturized.

felicity78

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Laser scar removal might be your chance to get rid of stretch marks. Products have different effects for different people so it is not really reliable to use what works for others. Go to your dermatologist so you can ask him about the options you have.

Pink Rosée

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
SHEA BUTTER ! (: it worked for my sisters and I. 100% pure African Shea Butter. its very affordable, also.

35how can I make my stretchmarks go away?? - Page 2 Empty Coconut oil Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:05 am

sunita1211

Visitor
Visitor
Hi there,

only use of coconut oil in combination with Vitamin E oil will make the stretch marks fade away. It should be aplied 2-3 times a day.

Emma3535

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Stretch Mark Removal Cream - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I got this cream when I was 2 months pregnant because i was so worried about stretch mark scars. it has worked a treat so far! (touch wood).

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com