The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Anti-Aging Facial Mask Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Anti-Aging Facial Mask Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Anti-Aging Facial Mask Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Anti-Aging Facial Mask Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Anti-Aging Facial Mask Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Anti-Aging Facial Mask Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Anti-Aging Facial Mask Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Anti-Aging Facial Mask Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Anti-Aging Facial Mask Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Anti-Aging Facial Mask Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anti-Aging Facial Mask Empty Anti-Aging Facial Mask Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Misha Smith

Visitor
Visitor
A homemade facial mask or masques have been used since ancient times to soften, nourish, and rejuvenate the skin.

Here is my anti-aging facial mask recipe, I hope you will find this beneficial. Enjoy!

Anti-Aging Mask

1 egg yolk
2 tablespoons of milk
1 teaspoon of honey
Beat until mixed well

The egg yolk moisturizes, the milk
exfoliates, and the honey moisturizes
and nourishes the skin.

-----------------------------
Taking Care of Your Skin Care With Natural Ingredients.
Check It Out Here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Anti-Aging Facial Mask Empty Re: Anti-Aging Facial Mask Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:23 am

dannyleeds1132

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
I have an amazing mask thati make a few times a week. I bought some of those cut out cloth or paper face shaped masks you can buy on Ebay. I then soak it in really concentrated green tea until its saturated. Then i apply a few squirts of my favourite serum onto my face and apply the mask over the top ( you can also mix some vitamin C powder fresh into the green tea for added oomph. YOu lay the wet cloth over your face and lie back and let it do its magic Smile because you are putting something wet onto your face in mask form it forces the ingredients of the mask and the serums you have applied on your skin deep into the layers a normal mask cant reach . I just leave it on as long as i can at least 45mins. When to take the mask off then you massage any left over stuff into your face and youare done, its really brilliant Smile

3Anti-Aging Facial Mask Empty Re: Anti-Aging Facial Mask Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:40 am

wandnancy91

Visitor
Visitor
Thank you for sharing your idea. I would like to try it. I hope many would enjoy also.

4Anti-Aging Facial Mask Empty Re: Anti-Aging Facial Mask Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:17 am

skin care4

Visitor
Visitor
I like your tip, I'll differently gonna try it. You keep sharing such type of tips in future too.

5Anti-Aging Facial Mask Empty Re: Anti-Aging Facial Mask Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:08 am

SaraBiston

Visitor
Visitor
Hello,
Here are some more facial mask which helps you to remove wrinkles and tighten you skin.
  • 1 tablespoon corn flour and 1 tablespoon of honey. Make a paste and Apply on face and allow it to dry before rinsing off.
    Mash apple and Use on face for 10 minutes and wash thoroughly with cold water.

http://www.thebeautyinsiders.com/

6Anti-Aging Facial Mask Empty Re: Anti-Aging Facial Mask Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:51 pm

hasan007

Accepted
Accepted
All is natural item i know that natural item are all time good for health and skin so your nice formula is more helpful for any kind facial create beauty searcher.

7Anti-Aging Facial Mask Empty Re: Anti-Aging Facial Mask Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:04 am

Albertsmith

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
The anti aging facial mask can make one get rid of scars, wrinkles from the face and make skin glow.

8Anti-Aging Facial Mask Empty Re: Anti-Aging Facial Mask Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:20 am

Kathness1007

Visitor
Visitor
Make sure to use a good facial mask that is natural and has no harsh on harmful chemicals that may affect your skin and cause your breakouts or irritation. Choose a facial mask with anti aging properties like beta carotene and Vitamin E.

9Anti-Aging Facial Mask Empty Re: Anti-Aging Facial Mask Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am

vairclair

Quiet Type
Quiet Type
Wrinkles are the most common aging problem for men and women. To escape from this problem, prefer doing the below pack which is very easy to make.
A homemade facial mask for anti- aging:
Turmeric face pack to get rid of wrinkles

Ingredients and preparation
Pinch of Turmeric powder
Tablespoon of Curd

Take one tablespoonful of curd and mix it with a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply the mixture to your face and leave it to dry for 15 minutes and rinse it off with cool water, pat the face with cloth.:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com