The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 24]

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,
Been lurking for a while and would like to share with you my mequinol experience with you, albeit its just been day! I got my MQ from Goldpharma and it arrived within 2 wks of purchase. I use RA .1% along with the entire tube of MQ mixed with 4 oz of cocoa butter (fruits of the earth one). I mixed everything in a jar making sure that it is closed tightly. Last night I applied to wet skin. My skin felt cool like for 5 minutes. I applied this all over my body. This morning I re-applied to wet skin and got the same cooling/tingling experience. I am not sure if this will work but will update in a few days.

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
yes_I mean no,

I know someone said that they thought that the smell of the MQ did fade after a while, but I don't personally think this is the case. The smell is very strong and in my experience, find it to be very lingering. It was one of the reasons that I chose to only use it at night. Would hate the thought that someone was wondering what the smell was ...Life can be tough enough without being called "stinky" LOL

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
actually I have just remembered that allure was smelling of pee......Oh dear, we are a smelly bunch !!!

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Lmao there is a price to beauty Very Happy

The good thing is smelling like urine is a contraceptive all by itself lol

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
wait... urine can stop one from getting pregnant.hmmm, so if you don't have birth control you can burn urine incense during love making, lol

To GG: The cetaphil that use is the one in big jar and its a moisturizer cream.
To Alizee: I would recomend you to use the RA first and apply the HQ at night and then in the day time apply cetaphil, is a very good cream and it makes your skin very soft.
About the smell of the Mequinol, i dont know what to do anymore, i think urine smells great compare to the mequinol, the other day i put it on, on the day time before my boyfriend come home from work and when he got here at was still smelling bad, i thought the smell would go away after a while, and when i put it at night before going to bed i cant take the smell under the sheets, my boyfriend is gonna kick me out of our house one of this days.... im supprised he hasnt ask what smell is that.... I put perfume after i put the mequinol to see if the smell disapear and it doesnt, tonight im gonna shower my self with body splash and see if the smell goes away...lol... THE PRICE OF BEAUTY

Alizee
What concentration of RA are you planing to use?

And also the mequinol instructions are in some other languge either greek or russian, i would say, so there's no intruction or ingredient for you to read unless you understand that language that is written in the box [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Arebama: I plan to use ra 0.05% to start off with and then increase to .1% once my skin is used to it. I plan on putting the hq on every morning and night but only using the reta every other night Smile

Thanks for the info on Cetaphil, there were numerous ones at the pharmacy lol. I belive I shall use my St. Ives oatmeal and she butter lotion.

Yes___ I mean no: EWWWWWWWWW *runs out of thread to vomit* lol

Alizee, i was using the HQ day and night and then realized i was getiing darker instead, then i read that when you use it in the day time and get expose to the sun even though you use sunblock you still get darker, and thats what was happening to me. so i recomend you using it at night only

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Hmm I do know you will get darker because your skin is so sensitive but even if you apply the hq at night, your skin is just as sensitive as it would be if you applied it at night.

So applying the hq at night has kept you from getting darker? Wow I have never heard of that happening.....that sucks

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
that happened to me a couple times. never could avoid the sun back then and never put on sunscreen either.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I know the sun will darken you which is probably why ochronosis is more common in places like Africa but I thought just avoiding it and sunscreen would work

Anywho back to the game.....GO CELTICS

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
GO LAKERS

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Booo kobe

Yay rondo

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
goldpharma got back to me this morning and they just shipped it today, the shipping time will remain the same they said 12-20 days...so, here we go again.

Hey Alizee, i read that the ingredient in the HQ its waht trigger the darketing on your skin once you expose to the sun.
I wish i could remember where i read it, i know that it was on another Forum, but i also could tell you that once i stop using it in the day time my skin start getting better.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Arebama: thanks for the info and I will be sure to try that, I'm in Califrnia so with it being summer that might be a good idea.

Yes___ I mean no: that's too bad. I hope you get in two weeks max

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Arebama,

you are corrct that if using HQ in the day, it is very important that sun protection and limiting sun exposure has to be high priority as the skin can darken when exposed to the sun. In very warm climates this can de difficult, so it is suggested that it be used in preference at night only. You can apply HQ in the day if you are able to protect your skin very well in the sun.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh I know I could. I know that HQ causes peeling and the new lighter skin beneath is much more sensitive but I do live in California and it is June which means sun sun and more sun. I suppose I could try applying at night and day and see what happens. The only time I'm exposed to the sun is when I jog in the morning and wen driving but luckly I had my windows tented Very Happy

Also I don't think I shall be visiting France this year so I don't have to worry about going to the beach in Corsica and getting dark Smile

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
I am waiting to change my car and then tinting is the first thing I am going to do. That sun through the glass can be merciless !! I already have a children's shade up at my window but this only offers a certain amount of protection and not much protection from the front angle.
As you are in such a warm climate, what about aplying the HQ after your jog in the morning when you are finished being out in the sun. I am guessing that you have a shower after the run......?? Hopefully........LOL., so you can put on the HQ then.

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Hi guys,

Would like to know, does HQ not cause danger long term? I know that you can lighten skin quickly with it but after you've reached your desired skin tone, and you have to use it only for maintenance, is it safe long term?
Thanks in advance,

Much love**

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
they say HQ should only be used for 6 months but people have been using it for years and don't seen to have any problems. but you can always use alpha arbutin, depending on how mny shades your maintaining that should work nice and its safe, not as strong but you can take a break from HQ and use alpha arbutin.

you said just 2 shades right?

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
MAHARANI wrote:I am waiting to change my car and then tinting is the first thing I am going to do. That sun through the glass can be merciless !! I already have a children's shade up at my window but this only offers a certain amount of protection and not much protection from the front angle.
As you are in such a warm climate, what about aplying the HQ after your jog in the morning when you are finished being out in the sun. I am guessing that you have a shower after the run......?? Hopefully........LOL., so you can put on the HQ then.

Lol I always shower, bit of a germaphob lol. It is starting to warm up and you can bet by July 15th I will notgo jogging anymore lol. I usualy take a nice warm relaxing bath, then take a shower to wash all the sweat off.

Tinting your windows is worth it, it can be a hassle but really its like using wallpaper.

Porcelian skin
It is recommended to use HQ for six months at the most and I have also read where it is said to use for four months and then stop and start up again

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i'm going for my motorcycle license, so i'll have a helmet and leather on the whole time.

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Hi guys,

I just purchased 4 bars of likas papaya soap from a phillipino shop and it has holograms on it and it says original and has various branded badges, so i hope this is the original. i am of black ethnicity and not too dark skinned, but relatively dark. want to get about 2 to three shades lighter. how good is this soap? what should i use it in addition to? should i also use mequinol, makari, ret-a? what should my regimen consist of? im giving myself 4 months to get 2 to 3 shades ligher. PLEASE HELP!!!

thanks in advance,
much love

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com