The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 24]

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,
Been lurking for a while and would like to share with you my mequinol experience with you, albeit its just been day! I got my MQ from Goldpharma and it arrived within 2 wks of purchase. I use RA .1% along with the entire tube of MQ mixed with 4 oz of cocoa butter (fruits of the earth one). I mixed everything in a jar making sure that it is closed tightly. Last night I applied to wet skin. My skin felt cool like for 5 minutes. I applied this all over my body. This morning I re-applied to wet skin and got the same cooling/tingling experience. I am not sure if this will work but will update in a few days.

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Everyother night for Ra is good so not to over-exfoliate, especially with 0.1% strength. Glad to hear that your seeing results Arebama. Lol..sorry to say but that's just how the chemical mequinol smell...from any company..so I have heard. But yeah, it takes time to adjust to the smell.

Is this cetaphil lotion that you are using? Which cetaphil product, I notice that they have several different types of lotion and creme..

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Yeah mq does smell and I think it has to do with what makes the chemical.lol

I was at a CVS/pharmacy and saw a bunch of cetaphil but don't know which to buy. Does iit help the mq seep into the skin and would it be ok to use for hq?

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
so i e mailed goldpharma the got back to me in a day, this is what they said

thank you for your email.
Please let us know, if we shall send you a free replacement or if you would like to cancel this order and get a refund.
In the meanwhile we will send an inquiry to the post office so they can trace the parcel.

so what ever the problem is it seems there trying to solve it.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Hope everything gets settled. Maybe next time things will run more smoothly.
Its nice they offer to snd you your purchase again with no charge.

Yasmynn

Yasmynn
Visitor
Visitor
Also, see if they will give you the tracking number. I wonder why they don't automatically supply us with the tracking number as most companies do anyway. I hope my shipment makes it to me. I've only been waiting about a week though.So, I guess I have a ways to go.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
hope you don't have to wait a long

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
so goldpharma just e-mailed me...like, really fast. confirming my name and address and there going to send another with no charge, sooo i guess the waiting game starts again.

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
The thing is that I believe the MQ comes from a different place. I think the MQ we get comes from Greece, so perhaps this is why it is hard to provide a tracking number and my guess is that they then have to contact their supplier in Greece to find out about the order.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
That sounds horrible. You should ask them for a tracking number this time or mayne ask that since your purchase was lost, they should send it to you express.

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
yes_i mean no,

I am not surprised to hear that they have been back in touch so quickly. Like I said, they have always had a good customer service during the few years that I have been buying from them. Other companies should take careful note.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
That sounds possible and if the hq does come from that far away, it would explain the postal problems that may arise.

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Arebama,

You may find that after a while the smell gets a little less irritating. I know it sound impossible as it is new to you, but somehow and I don't know how, I have found it to be the case. Anyone else find that to be the case OR am I the only one here? LOL

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love,

The addition of the cetaphil in the case of the MQ was to dilute the high percentage, so unless you are concerned about the concentration of the HQ, then I would say that Retin A is what should be used alone to help the HQ absorb. I would only use the cetaphil or anything similar if I was trying to combat any dryness as a consequence of the HQ/RA and then would only apply at least an hour after the application.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Ewww lol

Just from hearing the description of the smell I doubt I could get used to it lol. Now if you stat saying you've started to like the smell I might have to slap ya lol geek

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i wish but i don't think there going to send it to me in express

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh I know the ret helps in absorbtion but was not sure if the cetaphil might help. I am only concernd of dryness so I might use it but I normally use St. Ives soothing oatmeal & shea butter which absorbs really well and leaves my skin smooth

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love wrote:Ewww lol

Just from hearing the description of the smell I doubt I could get used to it lol. Now if you stat saying you've started to like the smell I might have to slap ya lol geek

LOL Alizee love, well I wouldn't say I have fallen in love with it......

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
i heard MQ smells right?how long does it take for the sent to dissipate?

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
MAHARANI wrote:
Alizee love wrote:Ewww lol

LOL Alizee love, well I wouldn't say I have fallen in love with it......

Great then I will put my pimp glove back in my purse lol

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
yes_I mean no,

it might be an idea to ask if they could give an indicaton/ estimation of how long it will take to arrive.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I don't think it does lol I think you deal with it

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love,

well thank goodness for that !!! I have already heard you are Little Miss fitness !! I am too tired to take you on tonight !!!LOL

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
They should be able to give you something. I would think the company uses some sort of tracking so that they know if clients do receive their packages

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
MAHARANI wrote:Alizee love,

well thank goodness for that !!! I have already heard you are Little Miss fitness !! I am too tired to take you on tonight !!!LOL

Lol no no no......ok yes, yes I am lol but I still have a dainty littl body, no big old she-Hulk muscles Razz

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
an indicaton/ estimation of how long it will take to arrive.
i will do that right now, see what happens

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com