The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
New but wanted to share my experience with Mequinol - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 16 of 24]

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,
Been lurking for a while and would like to share with you my mequinol experience with you, albeit its just been day! I got my MQ from Goldpharma and it arrived within 2 wks of purchase. I use RA .1% along with the entire tube of MQ mixed with 4 oz of cocoa butter (fruits of the earth one). I mixed everything in a jar making sure that it is closed tightly. Last night I applied to wet skin. My skin felt cool like for 5 minutes. I applied this all over my body. This morning I re-applied to wet skin and got the same cooling/tingling experience. I am not sure if this will work but will update in a few days.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
And lmao at the buck tape, it seems the wait was worth it since you're peeling so well after only a few days Smile.

I once used Elmer's Glue by accident lol

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
the tape works but it removes about 60% of skin, so with the rest on i look like Freddy.

BOO

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Get the creepy glove and all it a day

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
true story, when i was in 4th grade i made a glove like that and it was confiscated for not being a weapon but for looking like one

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
If you used real knives I can see it being taken away but if it wasn't I don't see why they would take it unless they saw it as a toy and then I would think they'd keep it until the end of the day.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
nope, just plastic with chrome paint, it looked cool but i never saw it again Sad

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Hmm my parents would have demanded the school return it to me since it is not a weapon and is not the schools property.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
oh no, i was hoping they wouldn't call my parents to tell them i had it in the first place. my parents are really strict, my moms father was in the army so that rubbed of on her and my father is a captain at rikers island.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh well I understand that. I thought your parents would knew you had made it.

Well I don't know what Rikers Island but I assume its a military place.

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
rikers island is the largest and most infamous jail in new york city. places like these are where horrifying stories of jail comes from.

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh well I don't know much about prisons but my uncle is a captain at one of the prisons in California, San Quinton I think.

I always though Pelican Bay was the worst in the country, I once saw a special about it on National Geographic channel

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
oh, San Quinton is worse, like 1st in the U.S

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
That explains a lot about him lol

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
does he talk about how stressful it is. my father is always talking about how people life span is decreased from working in places like that

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
No but he's very detached

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes___I mean no wrote:
PorcelainSkin wrote:
yes___I mean no wrote:sorry it's so big, i did not know how to upload images but this is day #3 and skin is coming off, i fell like a burn victim.

ewwwww

and instead of using harsh chemical peels, i'm simply using duck tape instead to remove the skin.

I can't see the pics ;(

the pictures of duck tape, you can't see them?
hmmm, i don't know what to say.

oh my gosh, is that ur skin that is the residue on the duck tape? Are you not damaging ur skin?

i guess i can pm them to you maybe that will help, would you like that?

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
no, it's fine. the ret a makes the skin peel and the mq work faster. everyone uses chemical peels to remove the dead skin generated by the use of ret a, i used duck tape instead, it's a lot gentler on the skin then acid

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes___I mean no wrote:no, it's fine. the ret a makes the skin peel and the mq work faster. everyone uses chemical peels to remove the dead skin generated by the use of ret a, i used duck tape instead, it's a lot gentler on the skin then acid

okay great, i think i might just do that too hey; thanks for the idea. so how much lighter are you now? so what do you use as your cleanser and moisturiser in addition to the ret a and MQ? how long do you plan to do the peeling for?

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
well i can see a difference in the shade of my skin but it's so small i can't really measure it it in shades.
as for my moisturizer i use honey on my face for 10+ minuets 20 min before i put on mq and ret a.
the ret a peels a lot at first but your skin will get used to it
also, after i use tape i get a little bit of oatmeal (uncooked) mix it with water, rub it on my face, let it dry a little and rub it off. that takes the rest of my skin off that was missed by the tape.
the tape should work better for you because you don't have hair on your face like i do.
well i hope this helps, i'm excited for you

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes___I mean no wrote:well i can see a difference in the shade of my skin but it's so small i can't really measure it it in shades.
as for my moisturizer i use honey on my face for 10+ minuets 20 min before i put on mq and ret a.
the ret a peels a lot at first but your skin will get used to it
also, after i use tape i get a little bit of oatmeal (uncooked) mix it with water, rub it on my face, let it dry a little and rub it off. that takes the rest of my skin off that was missed by the tape.
the tape should work better for you because you don't have hair on your face like i do.
well i hope this helps, i'm excited for you

thanks sweetheart, im excited for u too, cant wait to get started.. so how long do u plan to peel for? if i have lil blemishes and rashes on my face, will the peel take them off?

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
what do you mean by how long do i plan to peel for? like...how long i'm going to us it for? well until i reach the desired shade then i have to maintain so i'll just use less.
and blemishes and rashes, i would say yes but it might worsen at first because of ret a but everything should clear up eventually.

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes___I mean no wrote:what do you mean by how long do i plan to peel for? like...how long i'm going to us it for? well until i reach the desired shade then i have to maintain so i'll just use less.
and blemishes and rashes, i would say yes but it might worsen at first because of ret a but everything should clear up eventually.

so people actually use peels all the way until they reace their desired shade? for me, i would like to lighten by about 2 to 3 shades only so is it okay if i peel for one month only or do i have to continue doing it until i reach my goal? so what u using to lighten ur body?

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
oh, when i said peel is was referring to the ret a and mq mix that made me peel. peeling alone wont lighten you unless you do it surgically and thats a different story. after you reach your shade you might continue peels but once a month sounds good. and for my body i'm going to use the same thing, right now my face hurts a little i can't imagine this on the rest of my body right now, so i guess one body part at a time

PorcelainSkin

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
yes___I mean no wrote:oh, when i said peel is was referring to the ret a and mq mix that made me peel. peeling alone wont lighten you unless you do it surgically and thats a different story. after you reach your shade you might continue peels but once a month sounds good. and for my body i'm going to use the same thing, right now my face hurts a little i can't imagine this on the rest of my body right now, so i guess one body part at a time

oh okay was abit confused; so if ret a and MQ mixed together makes u peel, is there a point to use lactic acid aswell? so ur going to use the same mix for ur body too? can u get those 2 products in large quantities for the body too? oh no, sorry to hear about the pain ur experiencing Sad

yes___I mean no

yes___I mean no
Councilor
Privileged
CouncilorPrivileged
oh the pain not's not that bad. and the lactic acid's point while using mq and ret a is to remove the rest of the skin, which i'm happy to have demonstrated with simple tape. so no you can do without the peels it your using ret a.

yeah i have to use it on the rest of my body, it's the only thing i have that works

and the only size they come in is 20g your'll just need to buy a lot, good thing it's really cheap Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com