The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

How Did You Find The Following Information?

46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 2 I_vote_lcap97%46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 97% [ 57 ]
46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%46 Of The Best Skin Lighteners - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 59

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged

46 BEST SKIN LIGHTENERS

Here is a comprehensive list of skin lightening products that I have compiled that has been known lighten or assist with ligtening such as exfoliants. Many may work for some people (as well as being free of steroids and mercury) in order to help us all on our never-ending search for effective and safe skin lighteners. I am not saying that all of the products listed below will work great for everyone. Because I doubt that this is possible, since everyone's skin is different and unique. Keep in mind that some people may find a product(s) that is not as effective as compared to another user using the same product and that theres always the chance of a product being ineffective,causing bad reactions, or perhaps quite effective...in other words, so it is all trial and error.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please also keep in mind that these products are not in any specific order. I tried to have the full titles of the products spelled out correctly in order to have an easier search and that some of the products possibly may work best in conjunction with another product or possibly not. They all range from inexpensive to expensive in price range. As with all lighteners it's best used along with an effective exfoliant and sunblock high in spf that has UVA/UVB protection, as well as limiting your sun exposure. I will try and add on a consistent basis other additional skin lightening products that has probability of being effective for us all.

1. Nadinola Extra Strength (3% Hq)
2. Melalite Forte Hydroquinone 4% Hq & Tretinoin 0.025-0.1%
3. Fair & White Exclusive Whitenizer Gel Cream (Update: tested to contain 8% hydroquinone)
4. Neo Strata Hydroquinone (2-4%)
5. Se Quiiso Total Radiance Whitening Skin Whitening Crema

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
6. Fair & Flawless Suntan Removal Cream
7. South Beach Skin Solutions

8. Makari Night Treatment Cream
9. Caroteine Noursishing & Fairness Cream
10. Fair & White Exclusive Clarifiance Fade Cream

11. Leucodinine-M Cream: Mequinol 10% (recommended for dilution up to 5% strength at most, use with tretinoin)
12. Makari Skin Repairing & Clarifying Serum
13. Fair & Flawless 5xF Intense Body Lightening Gel
14. Likas Papaya Soap
15. Fair & Flawless Crème De Laser
16. Othine Skin Bleach (Hq)
17. Makari Body Lightening Lotion
18. Fair & White Exfoliating and Lightening AHA-2 Soap
19. Makari Caviar Enriched Soap
20. Skinlite Hydroquinone 2% & Tretinoin

21. Sw+ss Glutathione Soap
22. African Formula Beauty Creme
23. Fair & White Exclusive Serum (Hq)
24. Makari Sulfur Soap
25. Thienna's Fairskin Intense Brightening Healing Night Creme
(25% Sulfur)
26. Fair & White Exclusive Whitening Soap
27. Makari Caviar Face Lightening Cream
28. Fair & White Exclusive Vitamin C Serum (Hq)
29. Fair & Flawless Soya Lait Body Lightening Bar
30. Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic Soap

31. Dermabright by Rosa Skin Care
32. Fair & White Exclusive Vitamin C Soap
33. Makari Day Treatment Cream
34. Fair & White Vitamin C Cream Gel

35. Brightening Serum for Neck and Décolletage
36. Makari Clarifying Exfoliating Antiseptic Soap
37. Solage 2% Mequinol/Tretinoin
38. Tonique Coconut Mango Triple Whitening Exfoliating Bar
39. Shiseido White Lucent Concentrated Brightening Serum N.
40. Thienna's Fairskin Potent Brightening Moisturizing Face & Body Lotion (25% Sulfur)

41. Makari Body Beautifying Milk
42. Shiseido Concentrated Brightening Serum N
43. Shiseido Intensive Spot Targeting Serum

44. Vichy Bi-White Reveal Double Corrective Whitening
45. AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion
46. AmLactin Moisturizing Body Cream

Hmmm...interested in knowing more additional skin lighteners and exfoliationrs that are cost-efficiant and are among the greatest additions to our list? These are exclusinve only to the privileged members. But, please feel free to to post your favorite products (they must be a steroid and mercury free products please).

GG

Last edited by Golden Girl on Thu May 06, 2010 9:29 am; edited 20 times in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Alizee love

Post Tue May 04, 2010 2:41 pm by Alizee love

maharani: thanks for all of the great links, I'll be sure to look them up. I went ahead gavean introduction of myself, I think started to ramble lol.
As stated there I would like to lighten my skin two to three shades but with it looking natural.
25 for shipping?! Wow that is a lot. Now theydo sell the hq and ra right?

Alizee love

Post Tue May 04, 2010 2:45 pm by Alizee love

Golden Gril,
I have used exfoliants in the pass and they worked well for me and there was no irritation.
From what I gather many use the hq with the retin a and use an exfliator to help the process along. My thing is how long does it usually take to see resluts? I am not looking for instant results as I know these things take time and I have plenty of that lol.
How much were the makari night, day and caviar cremes and how much did they lighten?

Golden Girl

Post Tue May 04, 2010 3:53 pm by Golden Girl

That is good, you can try the 0.05%. I started with and continue to use retin-a 0.05%, it exfoliates really well. I also had later used the 0.1% for the dark acne spots which have lightened a lot.

About results and timing, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on this thread I go into detail of my experiences with the Hq/Ra regimen, esp. post #24.

Makari cremes costs around $41-53, actually the main reason as of why I eventually discontinued due to the prices of maintaing and I was lightening other parts of my body with it to ketch up with my upper body and arms. I'm not too good with judging exact how many shades I had lightened, but looking back I would say I had lightened about I say 4 shades by my 2nd or 3rd month...maybe more.

I'm brown skinned and I was up to Tyra's shade, or maybe lighter. I know how many people may say someone's shade is not really noticed as much and that it's only the individual who may be perceiving this in their mind...Big False. Once I had lightened people would sometimes when carrying a conversation with me, for some reason they would emphasize in their sentences on topics not related to skin tone, stating how light skinned I was. I had noticed how differently I was treated...

Kandiluv

Post Tue May 04, 2010 4:53 pm by Kandiluv

GG you also mentioned before you had used a papaya soap or papaya kojic soap, which brands again were they? And how much would you say they helped with your skin?

Alizee love

Post Wed May 05, 2010 12:33 am by Alizee love

Yeah gg I know that people will claim others can't tell you are getting lighter but that is false. Your skin is one of the first things people see, its the whole outside of your body lol.
So the makari did all this for you? Well I may not want to get four shades lighter; I may look like Michael. Lol

Kandiluv

Post Wed May 05, 2010 12:40 am by Kandiluv

I know people see skin first so I don't know why some say thnigs like that. Alizee love your wanting to lighten 2 shades you say? What are you using now or used before?

Alizee love

Post Wed May 05, 2010 1:51 pm by Alizee love

As of now I am not using anytihng.
In fact I did not know there was such a thing 'til we talked about Michael Jackson in my psy class as an example of someone who may or may not have had body image issues.
I am thinking of using the hq and ret a with an exfoliator but am looking around to see what is out there is that big ol' world we live in.
Also, I am wondering what others' regimes are.
How do you mix the hq into lotion?
should I use hq first then put the retin a or vice a versa?

Alizee love

Post Wed May 05, 2010 9:35 pm by Alizee love

O.k. I just came back from a friend who had used F&W but stopped usage, she has given me a tube and I will use it then report my results Smile

Wish me luck

Golden Girl

Post Thu May 06, 2010 9:06 am by Golden Girl

hi Alizaa love,

I applied the Ra gel first and then Hq. Reason is because for better absorbtion and penetration. You can also mix the Hq 4% and Ra in the palm of your hands before each application. I have known of some mixing their hq tube in with a lotion, but I never tried this because I fear losing some of it's effectiveness since hydroquiinone is known to oxidize quickly when exposed to light, air, and moisture. Even soon after I open my jar of nadinola or when I was using the hq 4% tube, I quickly cover it tightly to prevent any loss of efectiveness. One of the key ways of knowing when hq is becoming oxidized is when the color begins to change from white to a light tan or pinkesh color, even to a brown color where it has become further oxidized. Once it has become oxidized, it's pretty much useless or at the least lost some of it's effectiveness. But, experimenting with mixing hq in a lotion, creme, or gel in order to make a bigger batch.

The tube of hq is 30g and depending where you plan to use them can help determine how long they are to last. I had used it on my face, ears, and neck 2x daily, and I was able to use a tube for 1-1.5 months. For the retin-a 20g, only a little is needed and it spreads nicely. Too much retin-a can cause more irritation to skin, so only little is needed and for me I'm able to stretch it for about 2-2.5 months.

Last edited by Golden Girl on Thu May 06, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Golden Girl

Post Thu May 06, 2010 9:16 am by Golden Girl

Alizee love wrote:O.k. I just came back from a friend who had used F&W but stopped usage, she has given me a tube and I will use it then report my results Smile

Wish me luck

I had recently used the Fair & White Exclusive gel creme Whitenizer and was able to lighten with it. Theres aslo members here using the f&w exclusive with success, but keep in mind that a testing of it was found containing 8% hydroquinone, which is quite high as 3-4% along with exfoliation can lighten well also. There is the possibilty that the percentage may have changed and lowered as of now, but not for certain on this, as I haven't found any documentation suggesting thea reduced amount.

If you don't mind me suggesting, try using it for only a temporary amount of time and when you decide to switch using something else, try using it 2 weeks prior along with the f&w before ending the f&w exclusive gel. At leaast with this way, it will give a higher chance of maintaining your results. After I had finished my f&w tube, I then switched to something else and the results I had gained quickly diminished. It lightened quickly and personally speaking, redarkened quickly as well.

At least with this way you may lighten with it, maintain your results buy reducing the chance of losing results, and decrease the chance of having any negative side effects such as hyperpigmentation/skin darkening due to high amount hq. Another idea you might try is quickly pouring the contents of the tube in with a creme or lotion. Please keep us updated with how it works out and wish you much of luck.

Alizee love

Post Thu May 06, 2010 12:42 pm by Alizee love

Yeah I read the article about the 8% they were not telling consumers and that worries me, but since I now know it may still have those high percentages, I can go into it with both eyes wide open. I plan to only use F&W exclusive gel on my face and neck.

Alizee love

Post Thu May 06, 2010 12:49 pm by Alizee love

Golden Girl wrote:hi Alizaa love,

I applied the Ra gel first and then Hq. Reason is because for better absorbtion and penetration. You can also mix the Hq 4% and Ra in the palm of your hands before each application. I have known of some mixing their hq tube in with a lotion, but I never tried this because I fear losing some of it's effectiveness since hydroquiinone is known to oxidize quickly when exposed to light, air, and moisture. Even soon after I open my jar of nadinola or when I was using the hq 4% tube, I quickly cover it tightly to prevent any loss of efectiveness. One of the key ways of knowing when hq is becoming oxidized is when the color begins to change from white to a light tan or pinkesh color, even to a brown color where it has become further oxidized. Once it has become oxidized, it's pretty much useless or at the least lost some of it's effectiveness. But, experimenting with mixing hq in a lotion, creme, or gel in order to make a bigger batch.

The tube of hq is 30g and depending where you plan to use them can help determine how long they are to last. I had used it on my face, ears, and neck 2x daily, and I was able to use a tube for 1-1.5 months. For the retin-a 20g, only a little is needed and it spreads nicely. Too much retin-a can cause more irritation to skin, so only little is needed and for me I'm able to stretch it for about 2-2.5 months.

Thanks for the advice.
I have never mixed lotions so I guess if I did I would simply pump both into my hands and make an educated guess that it's equal.But I think I'll just keep them seperate; less chance of oxidation.

I plan on using it for my whole body, I want an over all lighten.
Is it ok to use hq and ret a on both my face and body? I was thinking of using that with an exfoliator but I will exfoliate my face everyother day since that skin is thinner. Does that sound ok and safe?

Wheb I finish with the F&W I will wait one or two weeks before using the hq and ret a to give my skin a break.

Post Fri May 21, 2010 1:37 pm by abi

this list is useful,am thinking of trying thr fair and white AHA range,l hope it work.

Golden Girl

Post Fri May 21, 2010 8:10 pm by Golden Girl

abi wrote:this list is useful,am thinking of trying thr fair and white AHA range,l hope it work.

Thanks Abi and warm welcome.

Golden Girl

Post Fri May 21, 2010 8:12 pm by Golden Girl

You know, I still haven't heard anything at all from Fair & White/Mitchell Group. I have sent 4 messages so far in total and still not one word from them. This really worries me and is really disappointing to not have an answer on this.

Alizee love

Post Fri May 21, 2010 8:19 pm by Alizee love

Me neither, well thsts wassup from pure perfect,I'm tempted to call f&f and pretend to be a potential customer then ask a bunch of questions and see if they respond

Golden Girl

Post Fri May 21, 2010 8:56 pm by Golden Girl

Alizee have you asked pure perfect about their testing and have they answered yet?

Maybe if you ask a little at a time, as I had asked almost all at once and none of my questions were ever answered, and nstead shuned. It sem like the only way I may be able to contact fair & white is by purchasing a phone card and contact them directly by phone.

Alizee love

Post Fri May 21, 2010 10:20 pm by Alizee love

Yes I was doing well with pure perfect but then I kept asking so I suppose they have decided I was an annoyance and have not responded to my last email. On Monday I shall write to fair and flawless, they are the same as pure perfect

MAHARANI

Post Sat May 22, 2010 9:59 am by MAHARANI

Golden Girl wrote:You know, I still haven't heard anything at all from Fair & White/Mitchell Group. I have sent 4 messages so far in total and still not one word from them. This really worries me and is really disappointing to not have an answer on this.

It is indeed disappointing and makes me wonder whether they do still have the very high HQ quantity that was suggested in the product info listing. I guess whether it does or does not, they feel that keeping people in the dark is the best way to progress.....

MAHARANI

Post Sat May 22, 2010 10:08 am by MAHARANI

I am sure that they feel that as other companies do not always provide exact info about the quantity of their active ingredients, that they are not obliged to be forthcoming either.

MAHARANI

Post Sat May 22, 2010 10:11 am by MAHARANI

Alizee love,

I really look forward to any response you get from F & F. They too can be very evasive and can skirt around a lot of questions.

Alizee love

Post Sat May 22, 2010 12:35 pm by Alizee love

Or exasgerate as I have read on varoius forums; allison in particular.

As for them keeping mum on their ingredients, what else is knew? What I don't understand is why does the USDA not step in and demand they list all of their ingredients? Other skin companies like St.Ives and L'Oreal have to.

Golden Girl

Post Sat May 22, 2010 10:44 pm by Golden Girl

Alizee love wrote:Yes I was doing well with pure perfect but then I kept asking so I suppose they have decided I was an annoyance and have not responded to my last email. On Monday I shall write to fair and flawless, they are the same as pure perfect

I see, that has happened with me before too. Customer servi ce is a an important art that some companies have been able to master. Do let us know how it works out.

Golden Girl

Post Sat May 22, 2010 10:49 pm by Golden Girl

MAHARANI wrote:
Golden Girl wrote:You know, I still haven't heard anything at all from Fair & White/Mitchell Group. I have sent 4 messages so far in total and still not one word from them. This really worries me and is really disappointing to not have an answer on this.

It is indeed disappointing and makes me wonder whether they do still have the very high HQ quantity that was suggested in the product info listing. I guess whether it does or does not, they feel that keeping people in the dark is the best way to progress.....

I know, I was looking again at my old f&w gold box and only the inactive ingredients are listed. People will have to go all the way to the distributor's web site to know what is actually in it that gives lightening, as I have noticed that many retailers' who carry the fair & white brand may not list Hq or the % of hq that is in it. I thought by law it was required that all ingredints (especially the active ingredients) must be listed. F&W is located in France, if that makes any difference.

Alizee love

Post Sat May 22, 2010 11:33 pm by Alizee love

Actually france, really most eu countries, have very strict laws when it comes to labeling and so it is very scary that f&w purposefully omits their ingredients but since hq is not legal in France that may be why they don't list it; still no excuse though

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com