The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
lightening progress pt. 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
lightening progress pt. 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
lightening progress pt. 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
lightening progress pt. 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
lightening progress pt. 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
lightening progress pt. 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
lightening progress pt. 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
lightening progress pt. 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
lightening progress pt. 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
lightening progress pt. 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lightening progress pt. 2 Empty lightening progress pt. 2 Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:49 am

Bj

Bj
Accepted
Accepted
what are the active ingredients in Chrystalline 55h+?

2lightening progress pt. 2 Empty Re: lightening progress pt. 2 Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:07 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
ingredients for cristaline 55H+ glycerine

Glycerine, propylene glycol, aqua, arctostapylos uva-ursi PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, trideceth-9, parfum morus bombycis daucus carota ascorbic acid sodium lactate sodium metabisulfite bencyl alcohol methylchloroisothiazolinone methylisothiazolinone

3lightening progress pt. 2 Empty Re: lightening progress pt. 2 Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:09 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Definitely see mixed reviews for this product with some really liking it and others not enjoying the greasy feel of the product.

4lightening progress pt. 2 Empty Re: lightening progress pt. 2 Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Kandiluv

Kandiluv
Accepted
Accepted
this looks to be written in a completely different language that I can barely understand [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . I checked for some and it seems like "arctostapylos uva-ursi" is the only skin lightener also known as "bearberry" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

how well does this lighten on it's own?

5lightening progress pt. 2 Empty Re: lightening progress pt. 2 Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:28 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Bearberry lighten's (also known as beta arbutin or arbutin) but is not known to lighten dramatically in comparison to alpha arbutin or other lightening agents. Especially if there isn't an adequate amount of exfoliants such as AHAs, topical vitamin A, etc. But for some it has worked and some not.

The 55h+ glycerine is quite sticky and it sits on your skin for a long time and stays oily (large amount of castor oil), I never used my entire bottle and still have it..I'll get around to one of these days to trying it again. Maybe give the gel or creme products a chance to try first if you feel the stickiness may be a discomfort.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

6lightening progress pt. 2 Empty Re: lightening progress pt. 2 Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:53 am

liangke81818

liangke81818
Quiet Type
Quiet Type
cool .

7lightening progress pt. 2 Empty Re: lightening progress pt. 2 Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:10 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Golden Girl wrote:Theres Prevage MD containing deoxy arbutin, but I'm unsure if they contain the amounts needed to lighten the skin in shades since it is marketed as a anti-aging treatment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimthicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-8, Glycerin, Phospholipids, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Algae Extract, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate/VP Copolymer, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Trehalose, Urea, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Deoxyarbutin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyquaternium-51, Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Mica, Benzoic Acid, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Red 4 (CI 14700), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

$87; 30 ml /1 oz
I don't know..lol I'm a penny pincher
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have seen others, but I'll have to search for their sites and I'll post.

I couldn't find any other brands using this active ingredient. There are other international companies using Girlite, but this seems to be a popular brand marketed to the anti-aging product lines. Maybe this was what I had only saw, only the different packaging from their product line.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com