The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged

People Still Trying To Defame the King of Pop

People's complete ignorance about Michael Jackson's vitiligo and how vitiligo sufferers must treat their vitiligo still baffles me. Even a so-called "legitimate" news distributor Fox News, and several other news media, had found it quite entertaining to still try and insult the late King of Pop (rip) by telling everyone something we were already aware of. How it has been confirmed already numerous of times (including after his autopsy) of how MJ was a sufferer of vitiligo for years. What are they trying to prove? What does this solve exactly? Yet, thousands of people still find it "scandalous" and "entertaining" without educating their selves first about the skin disease vitiligo, well-known treatments given to vitiligo patients such as benoquin and hydroquinone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There was no reason for this to be reported, especially in order to disrespect the deceased with attempts to further defame Michael. Where was the news to spread the importance and taking into consideration of his illness? To at least educate the public about skin diseases such as vitiligo and the treatments that are available?

...majority of the media makes me ill, really. Sad that they are still trying to capitalize on his death as well as his illness that he had. Everything else they had found of little importance. Let alone, people finding it amusing to make a mockery of MJ and then gossip about how "awful" they think that he must have been just because he used prescribed products to help with his illness.

Well anyway, here is the excerpt below taken from the official FoxNews.com. Share your thoughts and reactions to what was published by the media. And if you still seem to hear a few companies claiming that Michael Jackson used their cheap-labeled lightening products...well, you know their claims are false. His were prescribed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Documents Reveal Skin-Whitening
Cream Found in Michael Jackson's Home AP

Documents show detectives found four bottles of anesthetic and dozens of tubes of skin-whitening cream in a cupboard in Jackson's room.

LOS ANGELES -- Newly unsealed search warrants detail an array of skin-whitening creams and medical items found in Michael Jackson's home after the singer's death.

The documents were unsealed Friday following a legal motion by The Associated Press. They show detectives found four bottles of anesthetic and dozens of tubes of skin-whitening cream in a cupboard in Jackson's room.

Jackson had the skin condition vitiligo that creates patches of de-pigmented skin. The skin-whitening cream can be used to cover patches of skin that have retained their color and give a more even appearance.

Detectives found 19 tubes of hydroquinone and 18 tubes of Benoquin among the drugs and medical items in the singer's room.

Jackson died in June."

Last edited by Golden Girl on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Post Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:34 am by cordellpuss

The media is very typical ! thats all they are good for to put people on top only to bring them down ,dead or alive.Unfortunately Micheal Jackson was a target when he was alive and is still a target now that he is dead, remember ! his name worth billions so it's all about business, very sad ,but thats what it is and will alway be history repeats it's self.

Kandiluv

Post Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 pm by Kandiluv

I know. Much of the public is just as bad, really sad and tragic. But people will only hear and understand what they want to understand. Vitiligo many do not understand. He is gone now, but we can continue to open people's minds and inform them I think.

Here is a link of the National Vitiligo Foundation Inc. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LiteNYellow

Post Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:15 am by LiteNYellow

Of course. People will always promote this. We can not expect any better.Only what's considered the truth in their eyes, even if it's not. People prefer juicy gossip over truth any day, and I mean any.

Bj

Post Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:20 am by Bj

It's good that this was posted, thanks. I didn't know so much about this vitiligo. I'm an MJ fan myself, I'll try to get the word out too.

MAHARANI

Post Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:52 am by MAHARANI

It's amazing to think that MJ was soooooooooo talented and yet so many just want to focus on his skin.

mobster

Post Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:02 pm by mobster

I think we all know that
MJ suffered from Lupus
the reddish things on his cheeks back in the 80s.
at that time MJ didnt know what was happening to his body
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
he had severe acne too

Thats when Arnold Klein told him
what he had, and MJ immediately hired Arnold
as his Dermatologist, Lupus do also make the hair fall out.
Michael reportedly also went to Perth, Australia
back in 86, some years after he was diagnosed with Vitiligo
and bought a book about skin diseases.
here is the white spots that appeared on Michael
during Victory Tour

Here Michaels make up kit, with the Brown cream,
to hide the white spots

Golden Girl

Post Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:21 am by Golden Girl

Thanks Mobster for these photos and wealth of information. Yes, I remember seeing the severe acne too. Mj seemed to have had a series of serious skin conditions. These things can easily affect one's self-esteem, especially when being under the spotlight and always judged by many many.

Kandiluv

Post Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:17 pm by Kandiluv

You can really see his vitiligo showing and the other problems with his skin. that's really sad.

Post Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:16 pm by cordellpuss

It's funny how the media don't show these photos when talking about micheal's skin, for people to see all the struggles, rials and trubulations he went through, through out the years.

Post Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:54 pm by skin lighten beauty

Most of these photos I never seen before. I think the media didn't want people to really know what was really going on so they can further defame him for fun. like something comical. Many people are not that strong, and still after it all he was so nice!

mobster

Post Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:06 pm by mobster

you also have to research alot before you know that.

All us people know that if your body is depigmented
the sun is dangerous.
but alot of people didnt know that
so they find it wierd that somebody would use umberella
originally intended for rain, to be used against the sun.

LiteNYellow

Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:14 am by LiteNYellow

mobster wrote:you also have to research alot before you know that.

All us people know that if your body is depigmented
the sun is dangerous.
but alot of people didnt know that
so they find it wierd that somebody would use umberella
originally intended for rain, to be used against the sun.

I agree people have to do research, and a lot of it about what this can do to the body and how the sun reacts to depigmented skin. Protection is a must.

I read that vitiligo skin reacts with sensitivity the same as albino skin.

Golden Girl

Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:41 pm by Golden Girl

Just to add, here is also a video of Michael showing his vitiligo. Towards the end the vido also show other people with vitiligo.

Beautiful song too.

Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:06 pm by skin lighten beauty

I love this song. These photos and video is definite proof of Michael Jackson's skin disorder. I don't know why people try to say ugly things about him, they make me fustrated. We should have an area that talks more about vthis sort of thing, I do want to read more about it.

Kandiluv

Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:55 pm by Kandiluv

skin lighten beauty wrote:I love this song. These photos and video is definite proof of Michael Jackson's skin disorder. I don't know why people try to say ugly things about him, they make me fustrated. We should have an area that talks more about vthis sort of thing, I do want to read more about it.
I think that's a good idea.

LiteNYellow

Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:16 pm by LiteNYellow

Alizee love

Post Wed May 05, 2010 9:26 pm by Alizee love

I hope I haven't offended anyone when I have mentioned not wanting to lighten to the tone he was. I am aware of his vitiligo and am not mocking it, just. Saying I know realistically I can not achieve that colour since I do not share his disease.

Michael had a very tragic life and I do think he had some body issues, look at how many nose jobs he had, but I think most of his issues started with his dad. The crucial part of child development is between 2 and 5 if I'm not mistaken. Those were when he was practicing under Joe.

Its a shame he died when he did; I'm kind of worried for the kids.

MAHARANI

Post Thu May 06, 2010 10:08 am by MAHARANI

I have heard about this before and if it is correct that his Dad did call him names, then I can totally understnd why Michael went down some of the paths he did. It is one thing if outsiders say unkind words about our appearance, but when it is your own family, then it can only cut that much deeper . A parents love should be unconditional and all encompassing, giving you that security that so many of us need.

I wonder what Joe thought about his son's transformations over the years and whether he felt any sense of guilt about possibly pushing Michael to so many extremes.

MAHARANI

Post Thu May 06, 2010 10:15 am by MAHARANI

Oh and Alizee love, I doubt that anyone was offended by your comments. It is all down to personal preference. I know that his skin tone would not be my preferred choice either, as I know it would not suit me and I have already been called "wacko" in the past, so who knows what would be said if I turmed up with his colour !!! The whole of London would hear about it !!! LOL

Alizee love

Post Thu May 06, 2010 1:03 pm by Alizee love

MAHARANI wrote:I have heard about this before and if it is correct that his Dad did call him names, then I can totally understnd why Michael went down some of the paths he did. It is one thing if outsiders say unkind words about our appearance, but when it is your own family, then it can only cut that much deeper . A parents love should be unconditional and all encompassing, giving you that security that so many of us need.

I wonder what Joe thought about his son's transformations over the years and whether he felt any sense of guilt about possibly pushing Michael to so many extremes.

Oh yes it would hurt even more when its your family. Children, even as adults, want their parents approval and when they don't get it they may look to others, that's where the bad relationships start. I am unsure about joe but like a week after michael died a reporter for CNN asked him about it and he went right into promoting something.....talk aboout akward

Alizee love

Post Thu May 06, 2010 1:04 pm by Alizee love

MAHARANI wrote:Oh and Alizee love, I doubt that anyone was offended by your comments. It is all down to personal preference. I know that his skin tone would not be my preferred choice either, as I know it would not suit me and I have already been called "wacko" in the past, so who knows what would be said if I turmed up with his colour !!! The whole of London would hear about it !!! LOL

Maybe the queen herself would spit out her tea? Lol

sara

Post Thu May 06, 2010 1:51 pm by sara

Ok my say in the matter, from someone using mono I will defend his skin colour, people who comment on MJ( rip)’s skin colour, they just see it outrages skin colour, obviously it is matter of preference but I really think it is not his skin colour, that people don’t like, I think his plastic surgeries that overwhelmed people.

Regardless if he had vitiligo or not, I think he is entitled to what he does to his skin, let me say this though, nobody ever will know if he had vitiligo or not, those pictures don’t support anything, I use mono, and if I posted pictures of my patches, nobody can deny I have vitiligo.

If I don’t admit it, how do people going to find out?? I think people assume he didn’t have it, because of his desire to change his look.

Personally I think he had vitiligo, not because of the patches but for the simple fact that no dermatologist will prescribe mono to the legend, king of pop knowing what it can do for his skin, and there are not many studies supporting that it will work in healthy skin, so if he didn’t have it, he will not be encouraged to go for depigmentation, because simply dermatologist don’t know much about that drug.

Golden Girl

Post Thu May 06, 2010 3:18 pm by Golden Girl

It is a very sad misfortunate of how Michael's dad treated him (and his siblings) by calling him names and other forms of verbal abuse including insulting his appearance and features. The emotional abuse and physical abuse towards him. This can have such a big impact, let alone the skin disorders and pressures of the fame and attention.

Alizee love

Post Thu May 06, 2010 3:38 pm by Alizee love

I agree with sara.
I believe most question is claim of having vitiligo because of how he changed his looks I.e., his nose.
I know I have questiond it but after looking into mono I know no qualified doctor would prescribe mono unless you suffer from vitiligo. However, michael did manage to get that one drug,I forget the name, that they use to put patients out in the OR.

The bigest controversy surrounding michael would be with children. Now I don't know what he did or did not do and we'll never but that will always be the elephant in the room in regards to michael.

I myself always thought he was trying to recapture the childhood he never had.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com