The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Kojic acid soap Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Kojic acid soap Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Kojic acid soap Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Kojic acid soap Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Kojic acid soap Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Kojic acid soap Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Kojic acid soap Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Kojic acid soap Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Kojic acid soap Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Kojic acid soap Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kojic acid soap Empty Kojic acid soap Wed May 05, 2010 3:13 pm

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
I was wondering if I could use this to bathe with and then apply my mixture (MQ and RA in my base cream)? Would there be any kind of side effects or should I just wait until after I have used up my MQ mixture? I have heard great things about this particular soap and would really like to try it. I ordered them yesterday and it is being delivered tomorrow! OMG talk about fast shipping huh? I paid regular for shipping by the way. I always buy in bulk so don't ask how many I've ordered! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Kojic acid soap Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Fri May 07, 2010 12:24 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I'm no expert, gg/sara/maharani know more, but I have heard used kojic and it worked well; I didn't use it with any lightening cream thou.

I would think the soap would help to remove the dead skin cells.

3Kojic acid soap Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Fri May 07, 2010 11:07 am

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Alizee (I can't stop laughing about your avatar...tooo cute) I have tried the soap, it didn't burn or anything. I left it on for like 15 minutes...nothing. I am using the original likas brand. I guess my skin is more resilient than I thought! I love the clean feel afterwards though!

4Kojic acid soap Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Fri May 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Yes it does leave you feeling clean doesn't it? lol
Yeah I like my avatar too lol.
I usually use kojic soap or some sort of exfoliator for about five days and then for two days I simply use reglar Yardley soap, its really gentle

5Kojic acid soap Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Fri May 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Kojic acid and papaya extract (papain) are great exfoliators. Helping active skin ingredients to penetrate deeper, clears acne, helps with blemishes. Even helped with the problems I have with the back of my arm near my elbow with engrown hair bumps (yet my arms look hairless). They clear the bumps quite well, which I never expected it was going to do.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

6Kojic acid soap Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Fri May 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
yeah I have a birth mark on my upper left arm and since childhood it has grown; it looks almost like a burnt mark and it is really ashy and bumpy even though I have no hair there lol. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Well the soap cleared that right up, now it isn't gone but it is barely noticable and I only started to get rid of it six months agao.
I wish I could sue the obagi kit on my arm but I really don't want to do that thing again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7Kojic acid soap Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Fri May 07, 2010 4:32 pm

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Wow thanks for telling me guys. I will stick to the soap until my skin tells me otherwise. Now I can't wait to get a shower! LOL.

8Kojic acid soap Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Fri May 07, 2010 11:32 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Wow, that you were able to fade your birthmark completely? Since born I have this birthmark about a size of a dime in the middle of my forehead. So when younger my skin was then lighter, the birthmark had looked larger in size and was much darker. Now yeah it looks much smaller now but I wasn't sure if it was the tanning of my skin or the fading during years that makes it much less noticeable. lol..I used to hate when kids pointed at it, but now I do fear completely losing it. I used to apply the lightener around the mark, avoiding to apply it on the area..now I just apply al over because it's difficult to do.

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

9Kojic acid soap Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Fri May 07, 2010 11:52 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Obaji might be what you need to get rid of the mark but I warn you it is not an easy process by any means. The redness peeling and soarness is very uncomfortable. No matter how much sunblock I used it hurt like a mother but if you can stick it out after a week or two things get much better. But I would not use it again, at least only once a year.

The soap didn't get rid of it but lightend it so that it is barely noticable and looks like a faint shadow now. It had gotten darker over the years, especially living in california.
My arms are really dark compared to the rest of my skin so I were long sleeves now with a little extra sunbloc there

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com