The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Kojic acid soap Wed May 05, 2010 3:31 pm

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
First topic message reminder :

I was wondering if I could use this to bathe with and then apply my mixture (MQ and RA in my base cream)? Would there be any kind of side effects or should I just wait until after I have used up my MQ mixture? I have heard great things about this particular soap and would really like to try it. I ordered them yesterday and it is being delivered tomorrow! OMG talk about fast shipping huh? I paid regular for shipping by the way. I always buy in bulk so don't ask how many I've ordered! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

26Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Wed May 12, 2010 1:28 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I have never heard of them either but like Allure I would not buy into all the hype. Often times you are paying for the name more then a product that really is all that great.
Yes Allure I do too now. I tried those clear ones but I don't care for the alcohol

27Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Wed May 12, 2010 1:31 pm

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
@ Alizee, it's pretty hard to find any kind of perfume or deodorant that smells yummy without the alcohol content though.

28Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Wed May 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Yeah I kow but I meant the clear gel like ones, those I don't care for.

29Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Wed May 12, 2010 1:48 pm

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
I don't like the clear ones, they don't really do much for me.

30Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Wed May 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
me neither and it doesn't seem to last as long

31Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Wed May 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Hi everyone,
Is likas papaya soap and kojic acid soap the same product? or there is no kojic acid in the likas papaya soap? I just got this The likas papaya soap in a store by my house, but it doesnt list the ingridients as it just says papaya on the ingridients metioned.

32Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Wed May 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I believe they're two different things. If there is kojic in your soap it should say so on the. Package but since it's not listed I would assune it contains none.

Ot: is that you in your avatr? If so how did you get your skin lightend to that shade?

33Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Wed May 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Hi Alizee,
Thats my original skin color, im a few days new in this whitening process, i actially started last month using some lotions but it just make my skin darker so i stop and 4 days ago i started the HQ/RA regimen. i posted my regimen in the laghting proccess thread.
what your regimen and what shade are you and how many shades lighter you would like to get?
I wanna get to 2-3 lighter shade..

34Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Wed May 12, 2010 11:04 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I am brand spanking bew to lightening myself. I just started using fair and lwhite last week on my face arms and neck with my kojic acid soap. I would like to get four to five shades lighter. I am very mixed so I'm not too dark but I want an olive complexion.

After I finish with the f&w I am thinking either hq with reta, fair and flawless( which owns pure perfect) or makaria. Sara. Maharani and gg are more knowledgable in this then I.
Oh and welcome to the board

35Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Wed May 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Arebama wrote:Hi everyone,
Is likas papaya soap and kojic acid soap the same product? or there is no kojic acid in the likas papaya soap? I just got this The likas papaya soap in a store by my house, but it doesnt list the ingridients as it just says papaya on the ingridients metioned.
Well, Likas papaya soap contains papaya as it's active ingredient. Diana Stalder papaya kojic acid soap, the other that I had used, contains papaya and kojic acid as their active ingredients.

Papaya contains the enzyme papain, which speeds up the cell renewal process by exfoliating and dissolving dead skin cells.
Kojic acid is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice. Also helps to exfoliate and lighten by blocking the tyrosinase enzyme.

Last edited by Golden Girl on Thu May 13, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://theskinphilosophy.forumotion.net

36Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Wed May 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Thank alizee.
ohh and about the soap, i thought the Likas papaya soap contains kojic acid since everytime i google kojic acid soap the likas soap comes out on the search results. wierd... but the reviews of it are pretty good so i hope it works.
Good look in your journey...

37Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Wed May 12, 2010 11:39 pm

Thanks GG

38Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Thu May 13, 2010 12:01 am

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Maharani, yes I would add water to it and tried rubbing it o continuously. It was something I had purchased from a healthfoods store that's made to last for at least a year.

39Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Thu May 13, 2010 12:31 am

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Your welcome arebama.

Allure how is the soap working for you? I know its only been a few days since you posted this lol but I'm jusr curious

40Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Thu May 13, 2010 12:35 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Alizee love,
being a cat I would watch out for all that curiousity....LOL

41Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Thu May 13, 2010 12:43 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
GG,

I have tried several of those type of deodorants and they have worked for me, to a degree. What I like is the fact that they do not contain Aluminium, like most deodorants / anti-persperants and was concerned about the long term health aspects of daily application, so opted to try these alternatives.

I found that if I was not doing anything excessive like going to the gym or lots of work, I would be fine, but I didn't think it offered optimum protection if you were doing a real workout. I also found that the block always broke out of it's casing and it was a pain to add the water and apply it when this happened. I therefore have lots of the stuff left. When I remember to get it out of the draw, I still do like to use it, if only to avoid having to use the other deodorants.

42Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Thu May 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
MAHARANI wrote:Alizee love,
being a cat I would watch out for all that curiousity....LOL

Razz

Cats always land on their feet

43Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Thu May 13, 2010 2:00 pm

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
My use of the likas is astounding to say the least. I've been using it daily and along with my routine, I've been shedding like a cat - no offense Alizee. LOL. I love the way my skin feels after use, tight or taut and clean...it looks clear and smooth. I cannot complain about it but now I'm thinking of trying Stalder's brand (if I ever run out of Likas). I've heard several people raving about Likas but not much of them think that Stalder's were as effective. I weighed the 2 and due to the reviews, I went with Likas.

44Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Thu May 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
I am thinking of what to use when the kojic runs out. I went to a site called rarextratcs and they have this sea weed soap that looks interesting.

Oh and I'm not a cat I just have one big fat one but I love dogs too, well animals in general really lol.

45Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Thu May 13, 2010 4:16 pm

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
LOL, Alizee! I've seen the sea weed soaps, not sure if this one was from rarextracts but when I was shopping for good exfoliating soaps I came across it. I'm not even thinking about more soaps right now. LOL.
My preference is CAT. Love them so much, much more easier to handle and they are so soft and cuddly. I bet my 2 yo would kill one if I had one though! Hahahaha.

46Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Thu May 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Oh I hope not lol that's how serial killers start......but I know what you mean. Children can sometimes pick an animal up by the tail unaware that it causes pain.

The soap was from bodybleach that I mentioned in another thread

47Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Thu May 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Golden Girl

Golden Girl
Administrator
Privileged
Maharani what brand did you use?

Alizee love I never tried Rare Extracts' soap, but their skin lighteners did nothing for me but burn my skin and made it swell.

Last edited by Golden Girl on Thu May 13, 2010 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

48Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Thu May 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Alizee love

Alizee love
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Yeah I have heard spme horror stories but their testimonials have pictures but that doesn't mean squat; lighting can do wonders.

49Kojic acid soap - Page 2 Empty Re: Kojic acid soap Fri May 14, 2010 9:30 am

allure

allure
Accepted
Privileged
Wow GG? You should have contacted them and demanded your money back and some! Did you at least go out there and post about it? Just to let everyone know what kinds of underhanded thieves they are?
LOL @ Alizee. She wouldn't become a serial killer, unknowingly she would try to play with them and might hurt them. Hahahaha, thats so funny you mentioned that, kinda reminded me of documentaries and books I read of true crime and how these crazy people started off with animals.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com