The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Skin Philosophy
Welcome to The Skin Philosophy

As a guest you will not be able to view the complete website, including before & after photos, and complete product reviews. Please register in order to gain full access. Once registered, post an intro before posting in the other forums.

- The Skin Philosophy Team
The Skin Philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Skin Philosophy Forum: The Forum For Skin Care and Other Interests To Be Deciphered And To Enlighten

Discover the Philosophy of Skin Care: Exploration of the Nature, Causes, and Principles of Knowledge

Latest topics
» Aloe Vera for Anti - Aging
Anyone tried fair and flawless? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:27 am by vairclair

» Anti-Aging Facial Mask
Anyone tried fair and flawless? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 am by vairclair

» how can I make my stretchmarks go away??
Anyone tried fair and flawless? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:43 am by Emma3535

» 8 Unhealthy Habits to Kick in 2010
Anyone tried fair and flawless? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:18 am by tisasmith

» New Way To Watch Online Movies
Anyone tried fair and flawless? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am by shaunpolak

» Essentials Of Skin Care
Anyone tried fair and flawless? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 am by David147

» skin care tips for beauty skin
Anyone tried fair and flawless? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am by David147

» Prevent Skin Aging
Anyone tried fair and flawless? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 am by David147

» Anyone Tried Pink Grapefruit Facial Scrub?
Anyone tried fair and flawless? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am by David147

» Tips for applying mineral makeup with kabuki brush?
Anyone tried fair and flawless? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:04 am by David147

TSP AFFILIATES

Askusweb.com - Get Free Advice from Experts

Whiterskin.info - Learn how to lighten your skin safely.

Skinverse.com - Home remedies for acne, keloids, scars, melasma, and much more!

All Day Chemist - Indian prescription drug store best resource pharmaceutical sales.

Skinwhite.com - Dark Circles Under Eyes & Skin Whitening Treatments.

Dermacarefla.com- Laser hair removal.

The Conversation Chamber

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Anyone tried fair and flawless? Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:28 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I want to know if anyone has tried this company's products? I have been looking for something to achieve a really light even tone and this looks promising although I am not too happy about the prices. Let me know.

2Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:57 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
As someone who has been using F & F for many years, I would have to say that I have a love hate relationship with it.

When it first came out, I received very very noticeable results. I actually thought I had found my solution and could forget about looking for anything else. HOWEVER, I found that as time went on, sometimes their products worked and sometimes, nothing !!! This included the semi custom formualtions that were at an extortionate price !!! This I found not to be good in view of their very high prices as you mentioned.

I will still say that F & F works, but in my own experience, it has not been consistent.

I also disagree with the fact that they have decided to come out with an array of products, which only menas that more money is being spent, when most of the products seem unnecessary.

3Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:56 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Yeah I did notice that they had a big choice of products. I am still really tempted as I want to try and achieve an even tone. Which do you think would be a good one to try out on the face. I definitely don't have the money for anything for the body.

4Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:58 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
I have had hit and misses with

the facial lightening cream
parfait
suntan remover

as well as a variety of semi custom formulations

The suntan remover is very rich and I think is better if you have a normal/dry skin type or for the winter months.

5Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:23 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Thanks for the recs. I am still deciding whether I should go ahead as I don't want to spend all that money and find it doesn't work well.

6Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:08 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
So I decided to try the Fair and flawless but was shocked to get to the checkout anad see that I was to be charged $45 for the shipping alone. This is half the price of the item itself. I couldnt believe it and decided to hold off for now. How do you guys in the uk afford it??????

7Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:38 pm

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
It is a definite way to spend money very quickly !!! LOL. If you are still interested but concernd about the shipping cost then you can try a company called skinlight wo have a small selection of the F & F range. Here is a link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And if you want a £2.00 discount, I know it's not much, but I suppose it all counts, then enter the code D2N at the checkout.

8Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:53 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Oh THANKS MAHARANI!! It is still expensive but I am going to try it. At least the shipping will be more reasonable I hope. I had not idea they sold it over here too. Thank you.

9Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:26 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I can't believe I just ordered it!!!!!! Cant wait for it to arrive now, SO excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used the discount code as well, so thanks for that every penny counts after all. Smile

10Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:32 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
Valued ContributorPrivileged
Good luck with it when it arrives. Shame I couldnt try it myself at the moment.

11Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:22 am

MAHARANI

MAHARANI
Privileged
Yes do let us know how you find it.

12Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:31 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Hasn't arrived yet but got am email to say it has been disptached so watch this space Very Happy

13Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:55 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
It arrived today YAYYY!!!! smells a bit like medicine but I can live with that. A little does seem to go a long way. It is a bit runny so looks like I have to be careful in case it spills. Can't afford to lose any after spending all that money !!!! Will let you know how I find it Very Happy

14Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:44 pm

beautifulskin

Visitor
Visitor
Good luck Yogi everyone talks about this stuff like it lightens overnight. Have you seen any difference yet?

15Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:17 pm

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Another product that I am interested in but need to know its gonna work for that price. I know enticin said it worked well for him so waiting to see how it goes for you.

16Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:13 am

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I have seen many positive repsonses to this
range though some not so good mentions about their custom service. The main thing is that it appears to work. Shame about the extortionate prices.

17Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:50 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
well as I didnt deal with the company directly I cannot really comment about their customer service but I do think this stuff may be working. I don't want to get too excited but I definitely think I am seeing some brightening and it has only been a few days or so. I am really hoping that it continues like this. cheers

18Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:08 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Still think I am seeing progressive brightening and in some areas it looks like the pigment is breaking up. Not sure how long it takes to see major lightening but will see what happens.

19Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:46 pm

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
so update guys !! I am really hoping that it is not my imgaination but I really think I have lightened !!!!!!!! Trust me when I say that if this continues there will be no other product I will be touching. I have a friend who is lighter than me and I noticed yesterday in the mirror that our colourings are looking similar. She has more a yellow undertone but I definitely looked like I am catching up with her !!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

20Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:39 am

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Congrats yogi. It's great to hear when progress is being made.

21Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:23 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
yeah congrats on the results yogi. I am hapy for you though a little jealous. lol

22Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:04 am

rainbow

Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
I know it's only been a few days since your last post but anymore updates yogi please.

23Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:46 am

yogi

yogi
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
Thanks guys !! I have most definitely lightened. The concealer that I use is now too dark & looks very obvious so I know it is no longer in my imagination. HOWEVER as per my other posts I have been reading that some are suspicious it may have steroids and may bring on spots when you stop using it. Not sure how to proceed now. I may decide to cut back for now. really cant afford to throw it out and besides the results
have been really good. I am touching wood that they continue. Will let you know what I decide to do.

24Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:35 pm

GOTHQUEEN

GOTHQUEEN
Novice
Privileged
NovicePrivileged
If you suspect there may be steroids then it may be good to cut back. This is the dilemma that we face when we buy products unfortunately as we have no way of knowing EXACTLY what is in them unless we have access to testing centres and even then it may still not provide all the information. Let us know how it turns out.

25Anyone tried fair and flawless? Empty Re: Anyone tried fair and flawless? Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:28 am

KIM

Valued Contributor
Privileged
This is so annoying if it is true. I dont like the idea of steroids on my face so I have been really put off. I wonder if there will ever be a time when you can purchase something that can be used long term and that does not have side effects. Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com